[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should be the cut-off point for posting here/considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1366113877464.jpg (542KB, 615x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1366113877464.jpg
542KB, 615x1000px
What should be the cut-off point for posting here/considering yourself cute?
>>
I am vaguely curious as to a conversation with you. And, this is just my conservative Christian opinion, topless. And considering yourself cute, well there should be no limit. Just from what I see, you're hot.
>>
>>5558307
I want to lick your stomach and see whats under that mountain ridge of yours.

So you can definitely say youre cute. Shame you dont seem to have a nice round ass to go with that amazing body
>>
I think he's fuckable hot. Just saying.
>>
This is an age thread newfriends

I'd say 23
>>
Well then. I'd say around 35 or someone who LOOKS under that age. How old are you, out of curiosity?
>>
>>5558307
I have a sold rule of NOT CUTE TILL SEEN FACE
Seriously guys, bad face can ruin even the most perfect femboy body
>>
I also would like to see his face.
>>
>>5558722
Anyone else notice how he has the same fucking name as the guy form the "Gore Threads" Creepypasta?
>>
>>5558610
>>5558681
>>5558710
>you

If I wanted to trick I would have changed
1366113877464.jpg
>>
>>5558307
Anyone can post here, even ugly people, and there's no limit on thinking you're cute, even if others think you're ugly that doesn't mean you have to agree with them, so no functional cut-off.
>>
>>5558805
May we ask what you mean by that?
>>
>>5558834
That isn't me

Also age thread?
Not aesthetics thread
Duh
>>
>>5558307
Would you be willing to dish out your email, OP?
>>
>>5558307
OP? You still on this thread or are you just gonna post and go
>>
>>5559220
Still here just in other threads too
>>
>>5558654
Age plays a part of innocence, and thus a part in cuteness, but I've seen people well past 23 who look like they're still 16 or something. Aesthetically speaking, cuteness can last a lot longer.
>>
>>5559233
You're Op right? Sorry I just got done in this shitty thread with like 200 people saying they were OP
>>
>>5558307
You should post your face. Just sayin
>>
>>5559406
I've been saying that since I got on here
>>
>>5559406
>You should post your face on 4chan
?!?!?
>>
>>5559445
What? You can't deny it isn't slightly tantalizing.
>>
>>5559445
I mean, half of 4chan posts faces anyway, and he already posted a portion of his body, so...I mean, it would make sense. At any rate, I have a serious interest in consistent communication and 4chan is not the best of places for permanent or consistent contact.
>>
>>5559233
OP, you still online?
>>
>>5560344
I guess
>>
>>5560417
So um...I have a few questions?
>>
>>5560417
OP?
>>
>>5558307
MOLE!!!! MOLE MOLE MOLEEEEE! Three big fucking moles! MOLES ON MOLES ON MOOOOOLES. Your moles dude! DUUUUUUDE! MOOOOOOOLYYYYYYY!
>>
>>5570418
If it doesn't protrude or grow like a wart or grow hairs it's fine.
>>
>>5558307
OP are you still here?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.