[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bfs gonna leave me. I'm probably gonna kill myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1449451840807.png (2MB, 1600x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1449451840807.png
2MB, 1600x1597px
My bfs gonna leave me. I'm probably gonna kill myself when he does. AMA
>>
>>5551771
why put it off?
>>
>>5551771
ok
>>
Why kill yourself rather than him?
>>
>>5551789
you could always do both
>>
>>5551775
Don't wanna make him feel guilty

>>5551789
He's a good person that's done a lot for me

>>5551795
See above
>>
>>5551807
go walk by the train tracks tomorrow night, make sure its into the countryside where the trains are at full speed, since they slow down in cities

watch a couple trains go by and just think about how worthless you are each time

you'll be ready by the 4th or 5th train I promise you
>>
>>5551771
i understand that it might hurt, and could never hope to understand how much and in what ways, but remember that if you love and respect him, you cannot act like this.
if you manipulate someone with the prospect of your suicide, you're:

a) in a fundamentally unhealthy relationship
b) being an abuser
c) showing little concern for someone you say you love.
>>
>>5551816
Pretty good idea actually. I kinda was thinking of something slower and involving a lot more genital mutilation though
>>
>>5551771

Why don't you just tell him that so you can guilt him into never leaving you?
>>
>>5551821
He won't find out
>>
>>5551829
Sounds like something a faggot would do
>>
>>5551826
you'll never go through with that
>>
>>5551843
I know one part I'd go through with. I'd probably be in too much pain to slit my throat after though. Meh, i deserve a 12 hour death
>>
>>5551850
damn I hoped you were serious but now I see you're just in the cry for attention stages
>>
>>5551854
Yea ma'am!
>>
File: 1449217632206.png (806KB, 1111x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449217632206.png
806KB, 1111x600px
I love you sweetheart, im never going to leave you
>>
File: 1439599024987.jpg (182KB, 896x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1439599024987.jpg
182KB, 896x1179px
dont do it OP
>>
>>5551807
well don't make him regret the hard work
>>
>>5551771
Do it
>>
>>5551771
don't please
want to talk about it
>>
Why do people never understand what this will put other people who care about them through? I spent an hour texting with a close friend who was threatening to kill himself last night (over text, locked in his room)told me he was going to slit his throat, I did everrything I could to try and get him not to, but after an hour and a had he told me he done it.. despite crying trying to break down the door iand calling the police I got no response. Turns out he didnt do it but HOW do you put someone you consider a friend through that kind of hell? I just lost someone else last week.
>>
>>5551854
>you're just in the cry for attention stages
fuck, why do people have this attitude? this attitude really got to me so i just loathed in my depression throughout my entire teenage years until very recently. i was fucking ashamed to get any attention towards me and tell anyone i thought of suicide constantly. why isn't it already bad enough to even want that kind of attention? why do people blame others for being depressed?
it's so fucking hypocritical. it's like saying "kill yourself or i don't care about you" while simultaneously saying "if you kill yourself you're selfish because you don't care about my feelings.". people are fucking assholes.
>>
>>5552759
what do you expect them to think?
>i hate myself and feel so horrible that it overrides one of the biggest instincts any organism has, the will to live, but other people feel bad if i'd be gone and would have to spend some time to get over it.
you're a selfish fuck. don't get me wrong, you did great cheering your friend up a little. but no, other people don't have to cater to your feelings.
>>
>>5551771
Are you a cute weeb girl?
I'll date you
>>
>>5551771
You are obviously a good enough of a person to land and keep a partner, chances are you will find another partner.
>>
>>5552875
underrated post.
thank you anon.
>>
>>5552759
I never really considered it an odd topic to talk about. I guess some people might get all freaked out but just because I'm talking about suicide doesn't mean I'll do it. Maybe I'm just numb to it because I'm so used to the thoughts that they don't bother me anymore.
>>
>>5553282
>good enough of a person
OP sure is a good person, you know, threatening suicide because their partner is leaving them
>>
>>5553769
read the thread, retard.
>>
>>5551944
This. At least try to wait for the america Trump had in store for us
>>
>>5551771
edgy faggot kys

>don't cross the street go down the block
>>
>>5552875
>you're a selfish fuck. don't get me wrong, you did great cheering your friend up a little. but no, other people don't have to cater to your feelings.
Turns out he did it just because he thought something i said to him was rude. decided to fuck with me i guess. Last time I put myself out there for anyone.
>>
>>5551771
please do not post those gore images.>>5551771
>>
>>5556518
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
If your willpower is so weak that you will kill yourself over a breakup, I doubt you will have the willpower to go through with killing yourself.
Anon, you are a miserable human, aren't you. I hope it gets better for you, big homie.
>>
>>5552019
>equestria girls
That post is worse than any death
>>
File: gumball get loved tenderly.png (31KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
gumball get loved tenderly.png
31KB, 500x452px
>>5551771
Besides a more in-depth conversation on another platform, there's not a huge amount I can say, or promise you.
I cannot say it will get better.
I cannot tell you you'll forget about him.
I cannot tell you you are, at your core, a great guy.
However, I can assure you that with time your current situation will change - perhaps for the better, perhaps for the worse - and that you have an active role in that change if you choose to assert control.
If you need to seek psychiatric help (which all signs point to yes) you aren't being weak, or proloning the inevitable. You can use other people, smart and kind people who have spent years studying so they could help people like you, to get a foothold and make your life more satisfying. I cannot promise their success, but it's certainly worth a try.
There's plenty to live for. It may not be easy to see that right now, but if you choose not to kill yourself you will find something else to bring you some joy, or at least contentment, and no matter how fleeting it may be suicide will offer you no such possibility.
I tried to jump in front of a car 2 years ago. It swerved and I survived. My brother shot himself. He didn't.
I don't know how you feel, but I know it's not good. Just please - not for anyone else's sake, but for your own - try to endure, and pick yourself up. There's so much out there, and you owe it to yourself to try.
>>
>>5551826
You would have to stream it if you went that route
>>
>>5552517
Shut up tumblr
>>
>>5551771
can i date u instead
>>
>>5556498
then he is a horrible person. still nothing, i said is wrong if you apply it to actual suicidal people and their acquaintances.
i'm sorry for you though, some people are terrible people.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.