[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was this movie? Was it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: the-danish-girl-poster.jpg (359KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
the-danish-girl-poster.jpg
359KB, 600x889px
How was this movie?

Was it good?
>>
This gets me rock hard. Love seeing little sissies like myself being subjected to a lofe of frilly dresses and living only to please the male gaze and satisfy men's cocks. I'm so happy to be trans.
>>
File: 1354312108072.jpg (92KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1354312108072.jpg
92KB, 374x374px
>>5532661
>>
File: chris face.gif (590KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
chris face.gif
590KB, 500x275px
>>5532661
>>
File: gc1.jpg (50KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
gc1.jpg
50KB, 640x420px
>>5532661
>>
>>5532661
>>5532666
>>5532670
>>5532679
Samecis
>>
they twist facts so its not a very truthful film.
>>
will they kick me out if I masturbate in the theater
>>
>>5532651
They only made the movie to further hollywood's anti-masculinity agenda. Girl convinces guy to dress up and be a fag. Guy does it. Turns into a fag. Subliminal programming. It has nothing to do with trans empowerment.
>>
>>5532751
True. Crossdressing is like pandora's box for some guys. Once you put on that pair of your girlfriend's panties after she left them at your house, you could be on the fast-track to transexuality. There are SO many more closet trannys than we know.
>>
File: 1451435652569.jpg (75KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
1451435652569.jpg
75KB, 639x628px
>>5532751
>girl wants guy to be a fag
>guy becomes a fag
>girl gets mad at guy for becoming a fag
>>
>>5532782
betas, when will they learn
>>
!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!

The movie is bad! (visually nice though) The main character is a shitty partner trans or not she should have stayed with her wife. She loved her wife before, and her wife clearly still loves her and takes care of her. This two people in one body shit has to stop. It would be fine if the world understood trans people but this will only lead to misunderstandings.

Also they made the trans character also have a personality disorder where they though of themselves as two people and that is fucked and will mislead uneducated cis people to think that is what being transgender means.
>>
>>5533484
What? I just saw it this weekend. That isn't what happened at all. Sure I felt for the wife. I felt bad for both characters.

They showed how fucked up transition is. I don't think it showed someone having two personalities. They showed someone transitioning.

The back and forth.

I only cried a bit at the end. I wasn't as great as I heard, but I thought it was an ok portrayal.
>>
>>5532651
>joking suggest this film to one of my freinds
>shot down instantly
>after some light banter he says he just doesnt understand why anyone would want to change sex and they should just be happy as they are

I've not seen this film yet but its been a good thing to gauge peoples ideas about trans folk. I don't think i'l be telling him anytime soon lel
>>
>>5532763
it is pretty ridiculous how much more comfortable womans clothing is compared to male clothing desu. especially leggings, i love leggings.
>>
They're whispering to each other.
She's saying
>psssst check these dubs
>>
>>5540793
you're friend doesn't sound like he is going to have a very negative reaction towards it though. just that he isn't informed about the matter and/or interested.
>>
>>5532661
Just how angry can a delusional 4chan feminazi get? Watch and see.
>>
I saw it yesterday - it was nicely presented, but seemed to skirt around the emotional turmoil of dealing with trans memes, it instead focused on how lili's relationships changed.

It got a bit lewd at times, that was slightly uncomfortable, i don't want to see redmayne penis.

But overall, it did ok. 6/10 not as good as the theory of everything
>>
File: 1452447844420.jpg (71KB, 611x696px) Image search: [Google]
1452447844420.jpg
71KB, 611x696px
>>5532751
>anti-masculinity agenda
>>
>>5540862
A different anon here. I had a few friends like that. It's one thing when they're all "I don't understand but hey do whatever makes you comfortable." Those are the cool ones that stuck with me after I came out because they're humble and know that they're not going to understand everything about everybody in the world. It's another entirely when it's "I don't understand BUT IT'S WRONG THO."

The latter almost invariably turns out badly, even if they say they're cool with it after you come out, because they're closed-minded people. If they're rude they'll just outright fuck with you. If they're tactful, they'll turn every meeting into a game to see how much they can passive-aggressively insult or invalidate you without starting a direct confrontation. They already have it in their head that trans people aren't worthy of understanding or basic respect so why would that suddenly change because it's you?
>>
>>5540894

Also don't be afraid of banter.

My gay guy friends joke about me being trans and i joke about them being gay. (making bear jokes and sex stuff)

If you take it too seriously and become offended everytime then not only do you lose friends but you set off a negative impression.
>>
>>5540917
Banter is one thing but many people have a tendency to push the envelope with trans stuff because they take a person's trans status as an open invitation to be wayyyy invasive and overstep typical social boundaries (like personal space, private sexual information, etc.)
>>
File: im nut gay.jpg (20KB, 332x353px) Image search: [Google]
im nut gay.jpg
20KB, 332x353px
>>5532651
>sister invites me to see the movie with her out of nowhere, just her and I
>she sorta found out I bought panties for myself
>she's asked me if I'm gay multiple times
>she's caught my ERP sext things with one of my male friends who she knows crossdresses
>mfw she asked me what I thought of the movie afterwards
B-but I mean, she still doesn't know anything, r-right??

But I did enjoy the film, from an artistic stand point at least. It had really nice cinematography and other film artsy junk imo familia.
>>
>>5541575
>B-but I mean, she still doesn't know anything, r-right??
she knows everything...
>>
She had a charmed and happy life.

Chose to become trans, ruined everything and everyone she loved.

Sounds about right.
>>
>>5541575
SPOILERS

Oh yeah one things I wanted to add: Lily basically ruined her own life. She was a total slut even though she'd been married to her wife for like 6 years. And took more pills than she was supposed to after getting her operation if I remember correctly. It's like after she decided to become a gurl, she became a worse person.

At least it's kinda implied that Greta or whatever and that French guy get together, I think. That's my headcanon at least.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.