[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are both straight 15, but we had a gay experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
So we were at a party with a bunch of friends however me and one of my best mates have too much to drink and decide to go lie down on the double bed, we are just kinda lying there and he hugging me and then spooning me but I didn't really care we do stuff like that all the time ( but never sexually) he starts feeling my chest under my t-shirt, then he just slips his hand under and starts like massageing my dick, I would of normally shoved any boy off doing this but I was drunk and it felt nice, 2 girls walk in the room that we know ( but he stills touching my dick) and we start having a chat to them about if the ever kissed/winched a anyone. They said no and he asks have u ever kissed each other they said yes and because we are all drunk we all so we Just start laughing, he then asks if u 2 do it we will, I was lying on the bed to drunk to care or speak so i don't refuse what he says, and within about 2 seconds he is winching me and I just kinda joined in because I didn't care who it was at the time.The girls don't do it and he eventually asks them to leave us 2 alone because our heads are sore, so Then he just immediately puts his hands back down my pants and starts winching me until someone walks in but we don't get caught. So I thought about what happened as the night goes on and I just said that he was just really drunk and that's just his personality( because he has a gf, but she wasn't at this party, and I've been with a girl Before) so a bunch of us closest friends get to stay the night(none are gay) and I'm sharing a couch with "him" not that it bothered me as I was sure he had already forgotten what happened. So it's about 3:30 am and we are leaning against each other and he starts feeling me again, but we are sobered up? But I just let him do it and then we start winching whilst he wanks me off, surrounded by our sleeping friends who have no idea. So I don't know what to do know, if I should tell someone or talk to him, any advice really wanted
>>
You don't have to define yourself with labels like straight or gay. If you liked it, you liked it, so what. Do what you enjoy and dont worry. Just remember that shit like this usually kills friendships.
>>
Let it slide, sometimes things happen. doesnt need to be a big deal.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.