[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being bi is really terrible, I wish I felt strictly gay or straight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

File: help me.png (134KB, 361x279px) Image search: [Google]
help me.png
134KB, 361x279px
Being bi is really terrible, I wish I felt strictly gay or straight.

Dying alone sounds terrible
>>
>>5519478
it's okay bi-friend. im a ugly lesbian so i will die alone with u
>>
Are you ready to commit for life, so you can grow old with the person you love? Then congrats, you have no problem. If not, then it's only your fault.
>>
>>5519478
being ugly is terrible too
>>
>>5519478
how do you break it to your parents that you're bi?

I'm kinda bi, which can be really confusing to people, because they always think that I have not made up my mind. Or when I say I found a girl attractive, friends freak out.

And in media there is much attention about gay coming out meme, but how do you tell to your mom your bi? And that she does not see you as either gay or confused?
>>
>>5519585
you dont
unless you have a serious partner of the same sex
why should your parents know about your fetishes?
>>
>>5519481

probably not, lesbians seem to have low standards usually...
>>
>>5519478
as a bi man, i have trouble with the idea that any guy could be so gay that he would refuse sex from women.
>>
>>5519478
how?
if anything you have twice the options of gay or straight people
>>
File: 1451498992759-lgbt.gif (964KB, 397x658px) Image search: [Google]
1451498992759-lgbt.gif
964KB, 397x658px
>tfw ugly bi tranny
>>
>>5519478
is it possible that you are turned on by your dad
>>
>>5520397
>if you're gay don't date bi people, they'll always leave you to be breeder scum
>bi people always try to force the relationship to be poly and cheat anyway if they don't get it
>bisexuality isn't real
>bi people are diseased

You really haven't heard these before? You must be new here.
>>
>>5520941
Also, a lot of women think you're just gay in denial.
>>
>>5520106
Being bi isn't a fetish. But, yes, just keep quiet unless you have a same sex partner.
>>
>>5520399

I'll take care of you bby
>>
>>5521029
in a way every "gender" is a fetish
>>
Being biscum is easy mode, though. You can just pretend to be straight, and when it is politically expedient, you can bring up the fact that you are a biscum and have the liberals hounddoggging your balls.
>>
>>5522376
>implying liberals care about bi

If anything bi is overpriviliged
>>
>>5520941
>every bisexual person is a male
>every bisexual person is the same

I thought gays were supposed to be open minded
>>
Are you kidding me? Being bi is awesome. I got to fuck girls all through high school, realized I was bi in college, and now I reel in twink bp like it's no one's business
>>
>>5520399
same boat here senpai
>>
>>5522795
nah it's all about pansexuality now
if you're bi you're apparently transphobic or some shit
>>
not, really.

If you're bi, just fuck girls- who cares if you're still attracted to guys. Why would you sacrifice procreation and easy social acceptance for lustful homo attractions? Faggot.
>>
>>5519478

So wait, let me get this straight. You are attracted to both men and women, and have more dating pool than most other sexualities, and you can't get a date.

Post butt.
>>
File: asdfdglkj.jpg (10KB, 327x240px) Image search: [Google]
asdfdglkj.jpg
10KB, 327x240px
>>5520399
why must I know this feel

>>5523760
this is fucking dumb and I hate it
>>
>>5520145
it's awful. You have all these ugly fat trainwrecks with a ton of other ugly trainwreck trannies more than happy to accept them with open arms so nobody ever tries to improve themselves. I try to have realistic standards, but it always seem like I'm picking between some obese fuck who majored in theatre or some guy in a dress working IT
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 436x248px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 436x248px
>>5522795
>>5522376
You both are fucked if you think we have any type of privilege. Heteros and homos hate us for being attracted to both sexes.
>You're always seen as going through a face
>Always seen as cheaters
>Always generalized.
>'BECAUSE THAT ONE BI PERSON DID THIS TO ME, ALL PEOPLE ARE LIKE THIS" meme
>The only representation we get on on television are over-sexualized cunts that eventually 'turn straight' anyway.
>Bi-women are seen as doing it for attention, and get constantly rejected by lesbians for that fact
>Bi-males are seen as confused, and are just closeted.
>Passing meme, that's fucked.
But we totally have privilege right xD
>>
This whole post is a train wreck
>>
File: anti-gay-1.jpg (39KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
anti-gay-1.jpg
39KB, 585x400px
>>5519478
/pol/ here

> wish
> felt
> sounds

> Dying alone sounds terrible

We all die alone m8.

My grandfather, married to my grandmother since the Eisenhower administration, died in hospice less than a month ago.

She wasn't there for him, nor will anyone be for you. :)

As to the bisexuality, what do you mean exactly?

Finding a woman is hard and therefore you result to a more palatable default?

You do not find yourself repulsed by the male form and therefore would resort to one as an outlet given no reasonable alternative?

Sounds good but it's an abomination, m8.

Fuckin' hell if it isn't so but I think that a healthy heterosexual desire for tenderness in a modern context isn't relegated to something deviant.

Doesn't give us - no homo - many options.

Anyway, I think that the superior option is to build and numb ourselves.

Now, I've been in and out of "rehab" but I nonetheless think that substance consumption is the best way is to make ourselves as strong as possible while still permitting for some form of mental silencing.

The fags on this forum are deviants. Never forget that. But don't let THEIR deviancy corrupt YOU.

Drink up and leave the faggotry to the side. Spread your genes and move on with your life.

Apart from tuning up a couple of the odd queer I knew in HS, that's how I make my peace with the tension. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_rf2d894k
>>
File: 1401595055.null-ghost_20140524.jpg (570KB, 1001x916px) Image search: [Google]
1401595055.null-ghost_20140524.jpg
570KB, 1001x916px
>>5523835
>/pol/ here

Fur /pol/ board when?????
>>
>>5523851
I literally found a thread on /b/ like this to which I jacked off.

:|

Doesn't negate my deviancy.
>>
File: 1430015286581.jpg (282KB, 531x929px) Image search: [Google]
1430015286581.jpg
282KB, 531x929px
>>5523859
sfur doesn't count.

Delicious gfur like this does though.
>>
>>5523863
Devient.

Do you ever think about your heritage? The strong men who came before you?

I will not lie. I have jacked off to this deviancy before.

But it is abomination, make no mistake my friend.
>>
File: 1439177328106-2.jpg (357KB, 700x770px) Image search: [Google]
1439177328106-2.jpg
357KB, 700x770px
>>5523871
The strong men who came before me went against the stream. I am the same.

This is a nice strong man for sure by the way.
>>
>>5523876
This makes me so sad.

I'm sorry, grandpa.
>>
>>5523883
Seriously though, fuck you fags.
>>
>>5523887
Tempting heterosexual men is so fucking wrong but the fucking feminized popular culture is complicit in this, make no mistake.
>>
>>5523883
>cannot carve a path that's never been seen before.

>>5523887
>fuck you
you mean fuck me :>
>>
why are you sameposting a fake argument with yourself
>>
>>5523784

maybe you have a shitty personality, a lot of lesbians seem to have that going on too...
>>
I do worry about the whole 'experiencing both sides' thing but the main goal is to actually find someone who is interested in me in the first place ;_;
Seriously, my criteria has pretty just become "is cute, likes vidya"
>>
>>5519497
I realized this a little too late.

Around this time last year I began dating a guy. I ended up letting my insecurities and anxiety dictate my life, instead of giving him everything that I had. Several months into the relationship I slipped and managed to alienate him away from me. I became a burden rather than a boon to him. He left, I gave no fight, and I didn't blame him, I was an asshole to him, attacking his insecurities one night when I got too drunk. But nevertheless I was devastated.

At that point as our relationship grew I began to realize I loved him. I could write you a book on how much I love him. From his personality, his passion, his handsomeness, truthfully I could spend hours telling people how much this guy means to me. He became my anchor, my foundation in life. I see a future in him, a world together, I even see bits and pieces of me inside him. My breakup with him was a turning point in my life. I realized I could see myself with him, I would even come out to my family for him and take that leap that I wouldn't alienate them as well, to which was my biggest fear since I saw what happened to the person I loved when he came out.

I have truly alienated him. After several months he's with another person, whom has his heart, another person who he gave a second chance too-while I didn't receive that second chance. Even after that guy treated him like shit, much akin to what I did. I know I am not entitled to a second chance or anything from this person, however it's soul crushing. I haven't felt this terrible in years, my stomach is queasy, I have trouble sleeping, I'm devastated.

I could go on. I could fill up an entire thread by myself on this. I know that this is all of my fault and I have tried everyday to make amends to him and myself, but nothing has worked. I think I've managed to push him farther away from me. So I don't know what to do, I guess I have to stop talking to him and find something else to focus all of my time on.
>>
File: PepetrickBatemen.png (281KB, 1018x1036px) Image search: [Google]
PepetrickBatemen.png
281KB, 1018x1036px
>>5523892
Yiff in hell, furfag
>>
File: 1451899120440.gif (40KB, 300x365px) Image search: [Google]
1451899120440.gif
40KB, 300x365px
>>5523876
>>5523863
>>5523851
>>5523892
Get the fuck out of here, no furshits.
>>
>>5523785
Both can be true.
Bisexuals face a lot of that ugly shit you're talking about, but a bisexual person in a het-parterned relationship benefits enormously. Anyone that doesn't acknowledge that should probably get their head out of their ass. It's annoying that people would label me straight based on my SO but I don't have the audacity to pretend I have it worse than homosexual couples.
>>
File: 1448423240062-0.jpg (106KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1448423240062-0.jpg
106KB, 640x425px
>>5525209
>>5525203
>>
>>5525022
Well, if he is the love of your life, you shouldn't give up on him, especially if he loves you back. But take some time for yourself and allow things to cool down.

Or do something romantic.

I dunno, it's probably terrible advice, but you should know what's best for you.
>>
>>5519478
>mfw both me and my trans gf are bi
Chill af fa,m
>>
>>5520941
Not him, but I'm openly bi and have been for over two years and I have never had any of this directed at me. Though I don't go on this board much
>>
This board has made me scared of gay people.
>>
>>5529553
I know, right?!
>>
>>5519478
You sound like a whiny little bitch. You're bi. You're potential dating pool is literally all the people attracted to your gender. The rest of us homos don't have that luxury, fucking take advantage of what you have.
>>
>>5523835
>/pol/ here
get out
>>
If you say you're bi....
But you only want men, the facts are that you only want to be with men, and you don't want women.
Then... You're just gay, right?
>>
Its a shame we'll never get a true /bigen/ going.

>>5525711
True, but I guess it balances out by most ladies not wanting to date bi dudes.
>>
Where I live the /lgbt/ meme of "LOL bis are sluts XXXXD" doesnt exist.
It really is just a meme as far as Im am concerned.
In fact it seems virtually every LGBT person is Bisexual. Out of like 15 I know only 2 are filthy monosexuals.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.