[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is their name /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

What is their name /lgbt/?
>>
Valentine. I have a massive crush on him and he has no idea. Fucking hell, couldn't sound more cheesy if I tried.
>>
Evan
>>
>>5492520
Give him a gift on Valentine's day but cross out the word "valentine" and write "you". When Corny you seem endearing and romantic
>>
>>5492540
>Not sending a happy birthday card
>>
File: detective.jpg (54KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
detective.jpg
54KB, 500x746px
>>5492520
possible fallput reference
>>
Thomas.

This is cringe worthy , but I miss the moments we had.

These afternoon doing nothing but gaming naked , binge watching TV shows , CN.

These coffee in the middle of the night with only the stars as guests.

The naps , the mornings , the diners, his odor , his voice , his laugh , his always-grumpy-face, All the little attentions.

I can still recall when we used to sing our favorite songs together , when I barely played "I wanna be yours" tabs correctly while he was singing it kinda wrong...

But man , it was dope.
>>
Pastiche
>>
Anzor
>>
Sophia.
>Start helping awkward-cute science genius girl with homework
>Hang out all day once, seems super into me
>Next time I see her is months later for more homework help, but this is on me because I was busy and never reached out again
>Not texting me back anymore

I done fucked up, leggbutt. She was the girl of my dreams.
>>
File: smash.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
smash.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
>>5493534
>tommy
>poem that looks like ts elliot
god dammit I knew it
>>
File: whatguyswant.png (253KB, 548x356px) Image search: [Google]
whatguyswant.png
253KB, 548x356px
>>5492446
Trump
>>
File: reee.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>5493534
FUCK YOU
I'll NEVER GET TO EXPERIENCE ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>>
>>5494186
At least unlike Thomas, we get to experience memes first hand!
>>
>>5494136
I honestly hope Trump wins.
>>
>>5494186
I've experienced that with my best friend. Why are you so pissed?
>>
File: 1451674500128.jpg (168KB, 450x482px) Image search: [Google]
1451674500128.jpg
168KB, 450x482px
>>5494225
because they probably had sex and I'll never have sex
>>
File: cc.jpg (42KB, 736x492px)
cc.jpg
42KB, 736x492px
>>5494219
Deus Vult brother
>>
>>5494236

We had sex , a lot , shit ton of times.

I had hooks up before , and after but shit doesn't feel the same , making love with someone you love is way more than foreplay and penetration , it's beyond any words actually.

Don't be so fucking angry , time will do. And I won't a moron speaking of me this way , show some respect boy.
>>
>>5494386
Let* him*

Goddammit auto correct
>>
Ivan.
>>
Pedro. You're the best. With your help, I won't be coming to places like this anymore.
>>
File: 1451791018445.jpg (146KB, 700x700px)
1451791018445.jpg
146KB, 700x700px
>>5493822
Mine is called Sofia too, only spelled differently
>>
File: georges_brassens_fr.jpg (34KB, 587x291px) Image search: [Google]
georges_brassens_fr.jpg
34KB, 587x291px
Dylan.

I still miss him so much. I wish he would come back to me. I thought we were doing great, up until the moment he broke up with me.

I can't get over him, it seems. He was so great, in every way. I miss the days when I was in university, and you'd call me, and we'd stay up all night talking. I miss when you wanted me to talk to you, because something had happened. I miss being able to go to you when I had problems, and you'd comfort me.

I miss you so God-damn much.
>>
Nelson

He was just visiting for a week. I knew he didn't live here and tried not to fall for him. He left and I can't help but wonder if he could have been the one.
>>
David.

:(
>>
File: La grenouille triste et la mer.jpg (66KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
La grenouille triste et la mer.jpg
66KB, 340x340px
>You will never see your name come up in this thread because now that you realize it, he never really loved you as much as you loved him

I'm so stupid, but I really believed you were the one.
>>
>>5492446
Faith
I don't know why we don't talk anymore.
I still wear a wristband he gave me everyday.
>>
David H.
>>
david
>>
Craig
>>
>>5494136
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
im sad
>>
Bernie Sanders
>>
Erin. I just want to talk to you in person, to see you laugh and to hear your voice in person, for one more time.
I want to know if my affection for you is really legitimate. I want to give you a hug though. Regardless, I want us to both be friendly to eachother, to like eachother.
TIME TO LISTEN TO SLINT OH BOY
>>
>>5501025
me too familia
>>
I feel so...alone yet so peaceful.
>>
I hate my life. Without him, there's no point in anything.
>>
Kristina

But she's dead now. And she'll never be there to see me make it, and I'll never be there to tell her I love her.
>>
Cass

I really miss her despite all the things she's done to me. Last time I saw her she was in handcuffs about to be taken by the police because she was yelling at me and pushing me at a train station.

Things were not always bad, I feel it started going downhill when she started hanging out with the "wrong" people and doing more drugs.

I really want to see her again. I might message her tomorrow to see if she's up for it. It's been a while now
>>
Jennifer
>>
>>5501673

I don't think that's a good idea , if she's really into drugs now , the one you might have known is gone.

I know it's hard and how much the good time can miss to someone.

But I think every one , no matter who , deserves better than a former GF who's now a junkie.

Take care
>>
My cat's name is Tiger.
>>
>>5495272
>>5495376
>>5499779

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhc_oPgWGMc
>>
Matthew
>>
>>5492446
>tfw no crushes
>tfw only had a crush once
>it was 5 years ago
>I'm 24 and I don't have an ounce of passion in my body

>>5492520
I prefer Hancock
>>
>tfw you're so paranoid of being outed that you're struggling with typing out a common name, even though you live in progressive fucking europe
>>
File: chris avellone out.png (48KB, 128x238px) Image search: [Google]
chris avellone out.png
48KB, 128x238px
>>5501070
>>
>>5502228
Songs' really gay but whatever
>>
>>5502310
>feel

The one boy that made me believe in magic, I loved you ;_;
>>
>>5492446
>tfw
Liam. And it's not like this is a sad story or anything. We met on a rather cringe-worthy site but we were quickly like "This is horrible, wanna talk someplace else?" He lived in Ireland and me in the US. We were alike in everything and our jokes even matched up and could predict each other's humor, we'd just stay home and snuggle up in our own beds and Skype call and play Dark Souls and Resi together, all the while making dorky lovey-dovey comments. We were inseperable and unfathomably in love.
Then I flew him over here and we're now a happily married couple of two years. I married him at 18 and I have no regrets. Cuddles, Vidya, Rough Sex, and Adventure.
c: Life's good.
>>
Matthew.
I've met him in July. Last seen him in July. Still think about him every day. Jdimsa
>>
>>5503322
congrats, anon
>>
Ian
:/
>>
File: 1451104035843.jpg (1MB, 1906x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1451104035843.jpg
1MB, 1906x1072px
Aidan

Met him senior year, asked for his number and we hung out a few times.

He was dating a guy at the time but they broke up soon after we started hanging out. I asked him out and he said yes.

We dated for 3 months, Took me to homecoming, met his friends and he met mine. He was sweet and had a good humor, and like me he was a science major. Uber deutsche, blonde, slightly curly hair, /fit/, mostly /masc/, did running and swimming. Had great sex and good chemistry in general. God I could spend whole evenings with him and It could feel like a lifetime, he was a man you could call beautiful and you would mean it

Broke up with me just before thanksgiving. Said we were just too distant (he lived ~30 miles away, i didn't drive at the time) and I was a little too physical. It hurt for a long time but i found a way around it and learned to move on, and I still cherish the memories we had.

Then I got curious and looked at his ex's Instagram. They got back together after he broke up with me and dated till he graduated and moved away.

>he was in love with him the whole time
>Just started university
>Internally can't stop thinking about him and what we could've been
>invades my mind every night
>always felt inadequate since
>>
File: 1441456241135.jpg (12KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1441456241135.jpg
12KB, 353x352px
shane
>super nice
>super smart
>literally ideal looks, dream guy
>might actually be into me, mutual friends trying to hook us up
>but also ftm and so far in the closet i might as well be in narnia
>closest i've come to a real relationship in years

can't be with him because i'm going to be a man by next year and it feels like tricking him and there's no way in hell he's gay
>>
Katie
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.