[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Closet Case?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 20151124-001.jpg (33KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
20151124-001.jpg
33KB, 501x501px
So, this is my first time on this board, but I'm used to the site, so I figured I would come here for this.

Since I was 8 I've had this best friend while growing up, practically inseparable. We had sleep overs, parties, walked to school, the works. At about age 15, she came out as lesbian. We had both been raised Catholic, but I didn't really care and continued hanging out with her like nothing had changed. I've never had doubts about my sexuality, until recently.

We're 18 now, and when she comes over we do things couples tend to do rather than friends, i.e. watching awkward movies while curled up under the same blanket, sleeping in the same bed, and casually undressing and dressing in front of each other. The other day, it occurred to me I had never had a boyfriend, and had never really cared for one. When her and I curl up together, I get this heavy warm feeling in my heart for some strange reason, and I picture us less like friends and more like a couple.

I never felt attraction to another woman, but then again neither have I for any man. I only see her, and I'm beginning to think that perhaps it's for a reason. So I ask you /lgbt/, is it possible that I might be gay for my friend? Or is this just a deep friendship with a strong bond and I'm simply overreacting?
>>
>>5490125
You're gay.
>>
>>5490160
Or maybe bi.
>>
You're definitely gay. I've had this feeling before. It sounds like you two are meant to be imo.
>>
>>5490160
Alright, if this is indeed the case, how do I present it to her? Do I just tell her outright, do I just steal a kiss at a quiet moment during one of our meetups? I am completely lost on this.
>>
This is just how straight women behave, you're not gay.
>>
>>5490183
>When her and I curl up together, I get this heavy warm feeling in my heart for some strange reason, and I picture us less like friends and more like a couple.
Tell her that, maybe?
>>
>>5490213
Genius, Anon. Genius.
>>
>>5490183
Tell her that you might be attracted to her.
>>
You're at least bisexual.
Don't worry, I'm a gay man, and I'm Armenian.
Can you imagine how disgraceful it is, for a family of macho, hairy, old Orthodox Christian men who drink lots of vodka to have a fairy boy in the family? One of my uncle's thought I was too not-macho growing up, because my father died from brain cancer so i didn't have an angry Armenian telling me to pay sports and shit, so honestly my mom just let me do things I liked which was cooking and drawing, and he used to tell my mom that she was letting me grow up to be too feminine.

I don't give a fuck what they think, now that I'm any adult.
If your family is shit... Fuck em! Gotta be you!
>>
>>5490222

My family's hardly different. We're Russian immigrants to the U.S. and the whole family is Orthodox, though we basically just settled for American Catholic. My family doesn't really care if someone is gay, they're alright in that regard. Also, considering I have straight siblings to "carry on the family name", I doubt they would be angry at me, at least not very.
>>
>>5490125
Being a lesbian is having romantic and sexual attraction to women. Your story sounds extremely gay, but I'm missing the sexual part. You don't have to go eating her out right this second, but would you like kissing her?

If you've never really had thoughts about your sexuality and to that were raised religious, there can be a lot for you to digest and think about.
Remember that there is _no hurry_, you are young and not in a mutual relationship (you are obviously close but haven't made any "agreement" so to say). You have time to think and reflect before bringing this up to your friend. How much you need or want depends on you.
If you are lesbian you are not alone in being a late bloomer (and if you are not, you are not alone in rarely feeling attracted to men despite being straight either).
>>
>>5490125
demi is a snowflake orientation but it does describe some people's romantic patterns pretty well. I'm bi and have only ever fallen for two people, both close friends.

congrats! I hope this works out for both of you!
>>
>>5490243
That's crazy, because my family is Russian Armenian. They moved from Armenia and lived in Azerbaijan as engineers in the 80s, since both countries were part of the USSR, but then the Azeri people needed to make their country kebab-only for some reason, so they ended up killing a bunch of Jews and Armenians, and my family escaped that.
Anyway, my immediate family never cared, but the rest of my family thinks it's disgusting because they're retards. I love them, but they're stupid as shit.
It's really good that your family loves you for who you are instead of protecting their insecurities at you.
Now, I suggest you tell your special friend how you feel. Good luck.
>>
>>5490288
>protecting
Projecting, I meant.
>>
>>5490288
Thanks, Anon. You were pretty cool today.
>>
>>5490288
>but then the Azeri people needed to make their country kebab-only for some reason, so they ended up killing a bunch of Jews and Armenians, and my family escaped that.
i've literally never heard the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagorno-Karabakh_War
is that what your parents told you what happened?
>>
>>5490125
Really sounds like you love her. Your love for her is also likely why you haven't felt anything for another.

>>5490183
What does it feel like when you think of kissing her? How about going further?

Sometime when you are spooning, take her hand and kiss it.

>>5490205
straight and bisexual women have feelings for guys, she hasn't.
>>
>>5492041
she's just late in sexual development some girls are.
>>
File: ewcsac.jpg (45KB, 482x603px) Image search: [Google]
ewcsac.jpg
45KB, 482x603px
>>5490125
You are gay, donĀ“t get wasted to this punk-feminism-sjw,get a caring boyfriend.
>>
>>5492095
Could easily be, or their close friendship fulfilled her needs.
>>
>>5490420
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baku_pogrom
>>
Wow that's literally 99% accurate for me and my friend, except we're guys, it's like you wrote down my exact experiences
>>
>>5492041
>take her hand and kiss it when you're spooning.
That actually sounds ideal.

As to thinking about those things, naturally, I have. Just no idea how to engage in those things, and at what time to.
>>
>>5493230
Glad I don't have a snowflake situation. Tell me though, how are you two working out?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.