[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subtle ways for femanon to increase femininity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_l081sdVv7g1qb26y9o1_400.jpg (37KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l081sdVv7g1qb26y9o1_400.jpg
37KB, 400x294px
Teen m>f closet transgender, want to look more feminine but without jeopardizing by familie's perception of me
>>
>>5475669
>without jeopardizing by familie's perception of me
don't even bother if trivial, entirely out of your control shit like that is enough to stop you
>>
Longer hair
Paint your nails
Skinny jeans/generally girlly-leaning-androgynous clothes
>>
>>5475669
just take the goddamn mones, and keep dressing like a guy.
your parents will be too stupid to notice
>>
>>5475669
like what? can you give us some examples?
>>
Just come out. The longer you wait the more "but you always seemed like such a boy you don't know what you're saying" material they'll have.
>>
>>5475718
Just anything that could make me look less masculine, without blatantly showing I have a gender-identity problem, like a particular hair style, make up, type of clothing??
>>
>>5475669
Man up and stop pretending you are a girl.
>>
>>5475776
That hurts ya know
>>
>>5475762
start wearing makeup and bleach your butt hole
>>
File: 04_Camphor_428.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
04_Camphor_428.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>5475669
Bleach your butthole
>>
You can't. You can change your clothing style, make a fake persona, etc but in the end you'll realize how hard you had to fake that female persona. That's what happened to me and several people I know. You always go back to "you", just now with girl clothes
>>
Act your gender and man the fuck up. Men aren't supposed to be feminine.
>>
>>5475864
Eat ebola infested shit
>>
File: tumblr_inline_muus4fBPlt1rv98gz.png (38KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_muus4fBPlt1rv98gz.png
38KB, 500x356px
>>5475864
High Quality B8, M8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.