[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else missed younger gay experiences? I did not have any until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (43KB, 342x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 342x395px
Who else missed younger gay experiences? I did not have any until 22. How do you feel about it? Im jealous of younger gay males.
>>
> 29, no experiences of any sort
Get on my level OP. ;_;
>>
>>5474535
I would rather not. I feel bad enough as is. Where you repressed? I was.
>>
I can be regretful for fucking days. Stories of horny adolescent kids having clumsy first times or hearing about my college peers getting hit on through dating apps and having cutesy college hookups now that they've escaped from their cages. I expect it'll never end, hearing about people and their long term partners, then marriage, then second marriages. Feeling pathetic about it accomplishes nothing on my part, so I really just try to distance myself from those thoughts and having to think about it.
>>
Its your fault. I just turned 22 never had sex and i dont care. If i wanted to engage in degeneracy i would its not hard.
>>
>>5474523
I wish I dressed more androgynously in high school and snuck guys into my room to suck them off
>>
>>5474547
Repressed trans bisexual, yeah.
>>
>>5474523
Hmm I was a late bloomer (relatively speaking too) and I always felt I compensated for it by fucking a bunch of teens .
>>
File: sadqueen.jpg (6KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
sadqueen.jpg
6KB, 270x187px
>>5474523
>tfw 19 year old kissless virgin
>tfw even your most beta friends are breaking out of their shells and having sex while you're not out to anyone
I just want to move. I want to move away, burn the bridge, and start over. Holy fuck I've never been this depressed New Year's eve.
>>
>>5474688
You can still dress androgynously and sneak guys into your room to suck them off. Don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
>>5474688
>I wish I dressed more androgynously in high school and snuck guys into my room to suck them off
Welcome to ho town. Population you.
I approve.
>>
I got laid this year + had my first bf (18) so I don't feel like I completely missed out. I do feel like I lacked and am a bit but now that I have some experience I know more of what i'm looking for. looking forward to hanging with other gays as the year goes on too
>>
>>5474699
What's stopping you from coming out?
>>
>>5474703
How do I do that post-high school? I only have a small circle of friends
>>5474703
Except that I never did it. I had an opportunity to one time but I didn't want to risk losing a friend
>>
Had my first gay experience when I was around 13 I think with a curious buddy of mine. Haven't had sex since then, if you can call it that. I'm 20 now.
Looking back at my senior years I dressed really femeninely even though I was mostly interested in girls at the time, had 2 guys that were obviously attracted to me but I was too hetero blind to see it.
Bummer, one of them was this cute shy guy, he always looked at me when I crossed him in the corridors and made this awkward panic look around thing when I caught him in the eyes. I just chalked it up as him being a weirdo. The other one was this loud an obnoxious guy who wore uggs so I don't regret missing out on him.
>>
I had my first at 22 as well, and I don't envy young gay guys at all. Teenagers are gross, and most of them have no idea what the hell they're doing.
>>
>>5474523
screw all of you that havent done anything
i just came home from seeing my friends at a bar
i tried kissing the oldest friend i have, a person ive known since before i had any idea about sexuality
he's not even attractive neither am i ive just known him for so long i thought id be safe doing something like that with him, that he'd stayed around me because i was a decent person who you can have a relationship with
now im going to be hugging the space heater hping i dont throw up all over everything and maybe when i wake up ill have some idea of what im feeling
>>
>>5474870
I can't tell, did he reject you?
>>
>>5474862
I sure as fuck didn't...glad I wasn't in too much of a rush.
>>
I'm 18 and haven't had an experience yet. I guess that's better than some people who waited till later to embrace themselves, but I do wish I could've been more open with myself during my middle school years.
>>
>>5475149
Same kid. I'm 20, didn't accept my gayness until I was 17 and still don't have no experience.
>>
File: 1451090967821.jpg (182KB, 598x3309px) Image search: [Google]
1451090967821.jpg
182KB, 598x3309px
>>5474523
I had my firt gay crushes around middle school and some not exactly consensual rapey stuff done to me freshman year of highschool. I didn't actually have a boyfriend/get laid until my junior year.

There were definitely some missed opportunities but I think it went as well as it could. I'm 22 now and in a successful relationship, so things probably happened all around the right time
>>
>31
>kissless dateless closeted virgin
>no friends, too shy to leave apartment outside of work
>entire family back home is Catholic
>>
>>5474523
Im pretty sure if by younger you mean like preteen or young teen, Im pretty sure most people didn't have such experiences.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>5474523
Alright so, I'm not necessarily proud of this.

If we're being technical my first gay experience was probably with my cousin, and not entirely of my own volition. We were together swimming and every once in a while when we went underwater he would grab my junk and feel me up.

This was when I was like 7-8 and he was 11-12 so I didn't know what the fuck was happening. I questioned him about it and his exact words were, "Is it hurting you? No? Then it's okay."

And he kept doing it. It never went any further than the feeling me up. I didn't understand what we were doing was wrong or bad because I was an incredibly awkward and strange kid, so I just let him do it.

Looking back on it I think I enjoyed it. Fast forward about to the time I was 15 and he was 17. We were both staying in a hotel for a school trip for a club we were both in. We got put in the same room and there was only one bed.

By this point looking back on it I knew what he had done to me but it happened so long ago and nothing had happened since so I just let it go.

Later that night we both went to bed and and I woke up at some point in the night and he was cuddling me. So after a little bit of unconscious cuddling I make a sort of big mistake and let my dick do my thinking and grabbed his cock. I guess the pool experience left me curious.

Reached my hand through his shorts and just grabbed it. After a while of me palming his balls and dick he eventually woke up and he asked me to suck his dick.

and it was the most awkward thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. I was so bad at sucking his dick that we never even got to the butt part. He just could finish me off and we both went to bed awkwardly with boners.

Never done anything with anyone, including him since.
>>
>>5475596
About 2 or 3 years have passed since then by the way.
>>
>>5474523
26, stated having sex with men this year. Feels good. Dont regret not embracing my sexuality. it probably would have made for some really uncomfortable times when i was younger.
>>
30 years old
Have only had two boyfriends ever, and maybe a couple of college hookups but not many, maybe one a year.
This was all during 20-25, I've been single for 5 years.

It's a bunch of mixed feelings, on the one hand I have had sex before and it was nice, but it was so long ago that I feel like a loser for going 5 years without it. I started at 20 which seems a bit old seeing all these people starting to date each other at 14 or whatever, that shit was not okay at my high school. I spend way more time being jealous of young 20-somethings in happy relationships. Maybe this year I'll get out and meet people instead of spending a 6th year alone.
>>
>>5474523

I am 30 and never had any sexual experiences at all

go die OP
>>
>>5474523
Sauce of image ?
>>
Cross dressed when I was a kid but never had a homosexual experience (sex with another guy) until I was 53. That closet was huge and dark.
>>
>>5476683
Goddamn, my condolences.
>>
Actually no. Got my first kiss a couple of days before turning 20, lost my v-card short time after that. I'd consider that a bit late-ish, but I wasn't bothered by that at all.

My now bf was really surprised how I had no problems with being a 19 y/o kissless virgin, but to be real here, it's not really hard to lose your virginity as a young gay male. As it turns out, I'm relatively handsome and hella cute, but almost everyone can get a hookup. I simply didn't feel like it before it actually was that far.

I knew I wasn't mature enough yet and I'm glad I waited. Neither my first kiss, nor my first time were good. I realized, that it was not pleasing to him at all and that bothered me so much that I didn't have a lot of fun, but I felt safe and ready for both of it. It probably helped, that my bf is such a kind and understanding soul though (even though he hate-loves when I say that to him).

If 14 y/o guys are ready for it, good for them (all the gay people I know who were sexually active early kinda regret it though), but I was certainly too fragile, vulnerable and sensitive to be having sex early on.
>>
>>5476685
Don't worry... I'm making up for it.
>>
>>5474523
i ONLY had younger gay experiences
only one male sex partner when i was 17-18 and nothing else for almost 5 years now
>>
>>5476696
Tell me a bit about dating as an older man. Do you date people your age, or anyone younger/older? Do you have long term boyfriends or drunken bar flings or grindr hookups? This board is mostly young people who think they'll die before turning 25.
>>
>>5476707
Youngest guy I've been with was 35 when I was 53. It was meh.

Look... older guys have different sex drives, different bodies, etc... and honestly less baggage usually so we tend to mesh better (or at least I do) with guys our age. Generally I've been with guys older than me (oldest was 90and still had it).

I'm generally a serial monogamist. I find one guy to play with, stick with him until it ends (usually because I've changed jobs and meeting gets difficult) and then find another guy and stick with him. No one night stands on purpose but sometimes you meet a guy, talk, finally go to bed and it isn't what you expected so you move on.
>>
>>5476753
do you prefer twinks or beard ?
>>
>>5476824
>50 year old twinks
>>
>>5476829
I've seen them. You can be cute and skinny and older.
>>
>>5476829

very funny

>>5476824

older hairy guys are a turn-on for me.
>>
>>5476829
50 year old twinks is now a meme
>>
>>5477535
>>5476977
>>5476837
>3 yous in a row
>>
>>5474523
I've had my first gay when I was 10. Had nothing else afterwards. I'm 22 now.
>>
I'm 28 now and I have had 0 gay experiences. Although I fantasized about it a few times when I was younger I never acted on it since I figured it was just a phase.

I didn't truly accept I liked boy butts too until I was 25. Now ofc I dont feel as if I can do it even though I feel like doing it because anyone who does look hot enough (i.e. most people under the age of 25) to get my weiner going is too far away. So I def regret not fooling around more when I was younger.
>>
I didnt have any until i was 20

was lame because i was omega beta and couldnt make the semen for some reason

very awkward
>>
>>5474523
Same boat, incredibly jealous. I'm 23 now and can't help but feel the need to 'catch up'. On the other hand, a lot of younger gays I meet are obsessed with sex to the point of being unsettling.
>>
>>5481235
know that feel.
>sleeping at date's place
>cuddling naked
>hardon all night long
>practically dehydrated by all the precum I left on his back and ass
>morning cuddles go a bit more extreme
>we actually end up fucking
>feels nice, but freaked out as fuck
>he gets up real quick to get a towel and more lube since his lube was empty
>I jerk off godspeed, almost edging
>he comes back, I fuck him more, cum
>round two he came too, but I didn't
if I didn't jerk off inbetween I wouldn't have been able to cum. if you bottom you atleast have the excuse, that it was overwhelming, but usually people just hear, that virgins instantly come when they actively fuck.
>>
I had my first one when I was 18 and it sucked it was with a way older guy and I thought it would be hot cause I was into that But it wasn't hot. Then I got a long term bf.

But now I'm transitioning and I have a whole new set I regrets like not having college hook ups with straight/masc guys.
>>
>>5481235
>>5481841

FYI not orgasming isn't just a thing that happens to some women. It happens to men too, whatever their sexuality, even if the sex is great. Don't beat yourself up over it, if you had a good time, accept it.
>>
>>5481855
oh, I totally did not mind that I did not come in round two. I was actually relieved, when he asked me to stop after he came. he saw, that I was relieved and laughed like a maniac (what was insanely cute). I thought I had to cum for him to be satisfied.
jeez, thinking back it was beautiful ... in the moment, not so much; anxiety is a bitch.
>>
>>5481880
Yah I hate it now when people start trying to make me orgasm. Much worse when they tell me to (or ask if I'm about to after 5 minutes, I'm like "motherfucker, this orgasm is some White Walker shit, and we ain't even killed a Stark yet") every 30 seconds like it helps.

Women seem to get it more often, fortunately. I think they're less egotistical about it, and better at winding down and enjoying the flow instead of sprinting to the finish.
>>
>>5474523
I'm 30 yrs old, just came out, and no I have no regrets about that at all. :-)
>>
>>5481917
yeah, I really enjoy sex even without cumming, being expected to makes it worse.
making him cum is more than enough for me. anxious about him being disappointed though, so I'm still not fully enjoying topping.
>>
>>5474523
im 20, and still have not done shit.
you aint alone, op.

its not hard to get sex as a gay male, its just not all that important to me.
id prefer to wait till i find a bf and shit.

i mean its not like i cant just use a dildo in a shower and feel fine.
>>
>>5481947
holy shit, are you me?
ive been super insecure about this exact thing for a long while now
>>
>>5474523
That picture is so FUCKING hot. That litteraly me every time I'm around a cute femboy.

#TopProblems
>>
>>5482625
fucking disgusting pedo faggots ugh
>>
>>5482633
Pedo? No thx. I like effeminate guys, not kids.
>>
>>5482633
fuck you memesters using the word pedo when you don't even know what it means
pedophiles are in to prepubescent children
as in tiny shapeless blob body, giant head, creepy little stumpy kid fingers, etc
The girly boy look is a teenage thing and that being wrong is socially mandated. Guys want to put their wieners in teenagers by biological imperative
>>
>>5482689

Those things up there are cartoons, ya dozy cunt. And they look like children too.
>>
>>5482738
no they look like cartoon representations of teenagers, one smaller than the other
pedophilia means little kids
>>
>>5482738
KEK
>>
>>5482625
>tfw no slightly taller man to do this to you
oh well
>>
>>5482533
You are literally me
>>
>>5482878
Well, I'm 6'2" (188cm)
>>
>>5483112
I'm 5'8
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 600x540px
>>5474523
i feel like I already wasted my entire life before it even started. I wanna tell myself that it's fine, that what matters now is what I make of this moment and the future, that being a super virgin in the past doesn't have to define my future and I didn't miss out on anything.

But I can't actually convince myself of that, it's all bullshit. I wish I could have had the same experiences as the confident and beautiful in school, to experiment and explore at a time where I didn't have to worry about half as much. Now I keep telling myself that I don't want that anymore, that I don't want a cute little romance, that I don't want or need love anymore. I hope one day I don't have to ever worry about loving something ever again.
>>
>>5483124
Shorty.
>>
>>5474699
ditto on age and experience. There's this one guy who I can't tell if he wants me or not, but approaching him is fucking terrifying.

I've made a bet with another friend that I'd buy him a game if I haven't sucked the guy's dick by 2017, so I'm fucking determined.
>>
>>5483247
You'll get there if you want but I wouldn't recommend it. How old are you?
Take it from someone that actually has wasted their whole youth and is at that place.
>>
I'm 24 and I've never had a gay experience. ;-;

I want to be submissive.
>>
>>5483770
>tfw I killed a thread
>>
>>5483770
You a twink?
>>
When I was 14 I masturbated with 2 of my male friends at a sleep over
We all agreed it wasn't gay though

19 now, and I haven't done anything
Think I will soon, but I want to wait to leave my parents house
don't think I'm gonna make it though
>>
>>5474523
I didn't have any until 23. There wasn't really anybody in my high school who was worthwhile, though. Most of the kids I knew growing up were just complete white trash.
>>
>>5482533
that's okay. I had the same attitude and don't regret any of it. having your first time with someone who makes it nice (despite it being horrible objectively) is really good.
I think your attitude towards sex is really healthy desu.
>>
I was 18 when I first had any sort of sex, but I always wish i was some sort of slutty shota as a teen. Too bad being gay then wasn't as accepted as it is now.
>>
>>5474523
I was 15 when I had buttsex for the first time.
It was nice.
First few times hurt a lot but I just ignored the pain then it stopped hurting so much after like the 5th time.
>>
File: 1451651265360.jpg (101KB, 640x728px) Image search: [Google]
1451651265360.jpg
101KB, 640x728px
15 and 16 for me was just blowjobs after blowjobs.
>>
I only had one homosexual relationship and no sex.
>>
>be on school field trip to Germany from the united States for three weeks, senior year of highschool
>really beautiful, fuckable twink with great personality in my class
>always a little in love with him
>walks up to me on one of the lasts nights
>"so... Are you gay or bi or something?"
>completely closeted gay
>"no, sorry. But I think you're a great guy, and one day you'll have a great guy beside you!!!"
>"oh... OK nevermind."
I can still see his lips.

Yeah, I missed out on that. Would've loved to have him screw my ass like we had a plane to catch.
And we did have to catch, Btw :^)
>>
>>5475596
Don't be ashamed. It's just life.
>>
File: 1183855882170.jpg (27KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
1183855882170.jpg
27KB, 300x305px
>>5489393

Man dem feels, you should have fucked him on the plane home or something.

Don't worry I'm sure you'll get someone 100 times hotter.
>>
>>5489393
Oh, I forget to mention, that he was openly gay.
>>
now that I'm older I wish I had waited for higher quality guys
>>
>>5489412
Dude, I was in extreme denial of my sexuality. In fact, the story gets 1000x worse.
>later that evening
>be in hotel party in Berlin
>drunk, sitting on couch, watching HIM suck on his cigarette out on the balcony through the glass door, blowing out smoke so beautifully
>suddenly, classroom slut walks over, touches my leg, breathing on me
>want to say "wew lad" and push her away, but whole class is there like "ooooo somebody's getting it ;D" and I didn't wanna look gay
>end up going to hotel basement with her
>we fuck in the bathroom next to the sauna
>I closed my eyes and pretended it was him.
>couldn't even cum because it was so fucking disgusting
>end up jacking off with my eyes closed, thinking about cocks, jizz on her chest.
I get nauseous thinking about that vagina. Literally I feel like I'm gonna puke from that memory.
That was the last time I fucked a girl. That did not feel right. It felt like I stuck my penis somewhere I shouldn't, like a leather couch or a watermelon.
God damn, fuck that night.
>>
File: 1271641367364.jpg (11KB, 332x300px) Image search: [Google]
1271641367364.jpg
11KB, 332x300px
>>5489468

Wow that sucks, I've never really been in the point of denial that I'd fuck a girl, have kissed some and it was fucking disgusting.

We all make mistakes and regret things we didn't do, though that one is a fucking tough time indeed.
>>
My first gay experience was art 11 yrs old when the guy next door molested me, it was NOT fun. My next (and so far my last) I was 27, he was 17 I topped but he ran the show.
>>
>>5474523
I used to think like that, but then I remember that youth is truly wasted on the young.

Here's the thing - look up "the hedonic tredmill." Basically it means that we all have a standard set point of "happiness" that we never really deviate from. The more you gain (having great sexual experiences at a younger age, having more sexual experiences, making more money, etc.) results in higher expectations, creating no net gain of happiness overall.

Just be thankful for what you have when you have it. I didn't have any good youthful sexual experiences. But I started making up for it when I was 29 (was too busy before being a drug addict to look for sex or relationships). I'm now 32 and have had a decent number of young, cute lovers in the time since. Got it out of my system and now looking to settle down. Life is good - I don't regret the past.
>>
>>5489644
What kinda stuff did the guy do to you?
Did he have a big dick?
>>
>>5482808
>>5482763
Pedophile means they prefer children before puberty, hebephile means they prefer ages 11-14 or so, whenever puberty begins.
>>
>>5489511
I was trying to convince myself I was straight. I was kind of fucked in the head.

You never know if you like fucking a gender till you've tried. Women isn't my thing, I learned.
>>
>>5490433

Didn't mean the fucking a chick part, more letting that qt go.
>>
>>5490391
sure thing pædo.
>>
>>5474523
I'm not particularly jealous of younger gay men, and I've always been attracted to guys aged 20-40. So I'm not feeling particularly bad about missing out on teeny twinks.

Sex before my mid twenties would've been nice, but getting the shit kicked out of me for being out of the closet in my small town hick high school wouldn't be fun.
What would've been even less fun would be getting forced into one of those repairative therapy places, or becoming another homeless teen with homophobic parents. As it was I got halfway to a degree before getting outed via nosy sister. In an attempt to get me right with their God my parents insisted I attend one of those out of state "ex-gay" ministries. When I refused to have my head mentally and spiritually fucked with by self loathing quacks my parents pulled all financial support. But by that point I was more or less financially independent; aside from financially fucking me half way through college then kicking me off their health care plan there wasn't a whole lot they could do besides disinviting me from family get togethers until I "got over my rebellious phase."

Late twenties, crippling student loans, little to no sexual experience, lonely. But I'm free of my biological family's bullshit, and I get to be me.
It wasn't great growing up, but it could've been worse. I intend to do better for myself going forward, and I'll find or make a family worth having.
>>
i had some experiences with "straight" friends.

>be me
>15
>sleep over at friends place, playing halo
>lay down and accidentally brush his dick
>do it again after saying sorry.
>he's rock hard
>end up blowing him
>fuck him occasionally for like a year
>blow other friend as well
>>
>>5484502

I'm not muscular, but I'm tall at 6'1". I have wide hips and long eyelashes. I don't feel that my face is androgynous but it's hard to tell from myself.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.