[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salty hons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: B5BSVqH.png (581KB, 599x825px) Image search: [Google]
B5BSVqH.png
581KB, 599x825px
Is it normal for hons to try and make younger, prettier Trans girls feel like they're "not trans enough"? I feel like I get more shit from hons than I do from the general population.
>>
yes it is very normal. most are also agp.
>>
Every mtf does that
>>
>>5468379
I never got that shit from them when I was in boy mode and they knew I was Trans. So maybe you're right.

>>5468379
Luckily I haven't really had that experience but I've heard some circles can be pretty bad.
>>
>>5468331
Yeah, lots of feelings of inadequacy and the idea that "my way of doing things is the only good way" permeate the trans community. Jealousy also.
>>
>>5468331

It's a thing that happens, unfortunately. I think it's partly why I waited so long to transition myself, because of trannier-than-thou idiots like that. Fuck them; start hormones as soon as possible, see if you feel good on them, and be yourself, you don't need to fit some online fetishistic idiot's self-satisfying definition of what being 'trans enough' is.

Please live your life the way you want to and do your best to find happiness as much as you can; don't be a fool like I was, you'll only regret it.
>>
>>5469066
How old did you start?
>>
>>5468331
>mtfg
there are plenty of hons at 20, lol
>>
>>5469147

I'm just starting now at 29; I'm seven months into HRT so far. I had wanted to transition basically since I realized that it was actually a thing that was possible (late middle school or early high school, I don't remember exactly), but was too afraid. I shouldn't blame others as much as I was in my earlier post, it's primarily my fault for being too filled with fear and self-doubt for a decade and a half to do anything but tell myself 'next year I'll do it' as I cried to myself.

Well, at least I'm doing something now, even if it is late. I don't recommend following my route if you can avoid it, is all I'm saying.
>>
Yes, Its the same with women
Any woman will tell you most hate they get is from women
>>
I'm glad I started at 15 and won't be like the hons on susan's or mtfg.
>>
>>5469774
I'm glad somebody gets to be happy at least.
>>
This happened to me recently. I posted a pic of myself on a trans forum to ask if I could pass. In the pic I was in boymode, but asked if I could pass if I tried, being that I've been on hrt for 15 months, but don't want to attempt girlmode until I look like a girl. No one replied. Normally this wouldn't have bothered me and I would have been like "ok, no ones replied, maybe I don't pass. I'll post again in another few months" except that everyone else that posted after me got replies and tips, yet none of them passed. They looked like men in dresses. A day later I went on to see if there were any replies. There were none, again. Later, in a chat group from the site, one of the users messaged me why do I have to show off and make other trans people feel bad. I didn't do or mean to do anything wrong, yet this hon thought she had the right to shame me.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>5469774
>>5469780

I'm glad I will turn 21 soon and will become able to blow a hole through my skull at a moment's notice.
>>
>>5469845
thats retarded
hons are retarded

they deliberately choose to live in their echo chamber and suck each others off for support while spit on every "outsider" who happens to look just a little more fem than them. it's disgusting
>>
>>5469845
Sounds like they think you pass, at least.
>>
>>5469214
This. I know this board thinks age is everything, but it isn't. I know a girl who started at 15. She passes, but not well. She's 5'10" and has a noticeable brow ridge and a large chin. The only thing she really has going for her is lack of facial hair. Don't get me wrong, age counts for something, but don't make it the golden standard. Some would make ugly women even if they started at 13.
>>
>>5470006
I can easily find you a pic of a cis woman who has all that.
>>
>>5469866
The worst part is I actually feel guilty when they pull this shit. I just want some normal trans girlfriends ;n;
>>
>>5470006
Genetic lottery play a huge roll no matter what age you start, i started at 16 and even after 2 years my face doesn't pass at all just got to keep my sanity till ffs
>>
>OP

People hate what they don't understand.
>>
>>5471203
Yes and she will look male.
>>
>>5471548
>people hate what they're jealous of
>>
>>5471729
No, she won't, but you might go full hindsight. Did the spirit of pre-ffs angie just soak the board or something?
>>
>>5468379
More like the other way around. You can't come here as a trans woman that still likes women without people shitting all over you for it.

It's why I pretty much never come to this board anymore after having the few nice people that actually are here help me find treatment.

You'd think there wouldn't be so much in-fighting among people who share the same struggle but I guess not.
>>
>>5468331
WTF is a "hon"?
>>
>>5477180
People are assholes by default, especially when theyre allowed to discard normal social etiquette through anonymity. Its only natural that the lgbt you're going to find here are self hating fucksticks with crab mentality. Normal is fetishized and anyone who doesn't fit in with the clique and hugbox their shitty opinions is castigated.
>>
>>5477240
An insult young trans people like to use toward older trans people that don't "pass".

It's a derivative of calling someone "hun" which is short for calling someone "honey" typically.

The sad part is that these people will call us trans girls who are like, in our mid twenties hons too even though we only just started hormones. It's really cruel and wrong.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be told when they don't pass, but they should be told in a much more polite manner and some understanding should be had when someone has only just started transitioning. To expect them to pass as a woman with less than a year of hrt is very unreasonable.
>>
>>5477262
Honestly, I call myself a hon for the lulz. That's what the H is for... I'm one of those lucky bitches who passed pre-everything, though. And when it comes to being trans, I draw the line at non-ops. Not passing or not presenting female because you don't even know how to do that is fine. Liking your own dick, enjoying using it and having no plans to get SRS ever? Sorry, you're a cis male pervo in my book and I'll treat you as such.
>>
File: 1438733204654.jpg (230KB, 1200x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1438733204654.jpg
230KB, 1200x1101px
>>5477715
>not passing is better than keeping your dick

>I'm one of those lucky b!tches who passed pre-everything

Sure, just keep telling yourself that, hon.
>>
>>5468331
nope that aint normal from the ones i know
>they try to fuck me instead for some reason on the chat site i go to
>>
File: 1451082389894.jpg (220KB, 1400x823px) Image search: [Google]
1451082389894.jpg
220KB, 1400x823px
>>5477260
>especially when theyre allowed to discard normal social etiquette through anonymity.
>>
File: Napalm is an asshole.png (61KB, 908x386px) Image search: [Google]
Napalm is an asshole.png
61KB, 908x386px
>>
>>5477715
If you think being non-op makes you not really trans you're just as much of an idiot scumbag as the people who call other people hons.
>>
>>5477715
Lol cfh enjoy your ugly old life. You look like a dude btw. You've never passed in any picture you've posted. Have you even removed your beard shadow yet ?

Aren't you a fucking transbian too? Par for the course I guess considering you are an old hon
>>
>>5477899
This
>>
>>5468331
Not really we're just jelly af
18 year old hon here
>>
>>5477715
>thinking that having your dick cut apart and arranged into some imitation vagina means you are more trans than other people

Fuck that noise, of course I'd rather have a vagina but SRS ain't worth it considering my daily interaction with my dick pretty much consists of using it to pee and nothing else. Stem cells when
>>
>>5477715
To be honest family, as much as I would like to have a vagina, I've accepted that I live in a world wherein I will never have a functional female anatomy. Plus looking at botched surgeries terrifies me. Given the choice between a less-than-ideal dick and a gangrenous (is that even a word) artificial pussy, I'll just keep the dick.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.