[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only just heard this song in full so excuse me for being 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 51WcQlD5tDL.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51WcQlD5tDL.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
I only just heard this song in full so excuse me for being 4 years late to the party but, what the fuck?

>Cause he made you perfect, babe
>'Cause God makes no mistakes
>Oh there ain't no other way
>transgendered life

Way to make the trans folk feel like shit, Gaga. Jeez.
>>
It's a song you gay nigger.
>>
i only listen to transgender dysphoria blues on repeat
>>
>>5467439
It's about gays. Like fucking everything.
>>
>>5467460
*like fucking everything annoying self centered fag hags do

My favorites are the feminists that say that gay men are inherently misogynistic (rapist is assumed for every man) because them being gay denies the woman power over him so they can't manipulate them.
>>
>>5467460
Then why mention transgender?! She directed a message of "ay gurl you were born perfect" to an audience that included people who were born with a big fucking mistake.
>>
>>5467507

It's a song about self-acceptance, as heavy-handed it is. There's even a line that lists skin colors and nationalities. Not that great of a song
>>
>>5467519
The implication that one is going against god is kind of a fucking bitch though.
>>
>>5467554
If this is tough for you, I suggest you discuss it with your local priest, rabbi, or imam.
>>
If you hate gays so much, drop out of LGBT. We dont want you anyways.
>>
>>5470549
Why don't you drop out? You don't have any rights left to fight for
>>
>>5470578

You realize that makes for the same outcome anyways, right?
>>
>>5467507
since people are born transgender I think it makes sense
>>
File: Born With a Destiny of Roses.jpg (123KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
Born With a Destiny of Roses.jpg
123KB, 590x393px
>>5467439
She's a hack. None of her lyrics are meant to be dwelled upon for any extended period, even if they actually do make you feel good about yourself. She's a two-bit Madonna and everybody knows it.

One of the bigger problems with this kind of "perfect the way you are" attitude is that it often undercuts any notion of self-improvement. It's true that you shouldn't let other people determine your own self-worth, but that entails you building it yourself, and that in turn often requires a certain degree of self-criticism and hard work, which people are just as afraid of (if not more). You should be able to acknowledge room for personal growth while also not being ashamed of who you are - it shouldn't be a dichotomy.
>>
>>5469744
>>5471181
I'm not a religious person but stating that a higher power made me this was on purpose makes it seem like a sick fucking joke.
>god made your mind and body different genders
>why the fuck would he do that?!
>to see what you'd do lol

>>5471200
It just seems really fucking tasteless to preach the "perfect as you are" message to a person who is desperately trying to take control of their identity and make themselves who they want to be. It doesn't say who's idea of perfect it is.
>>
literally noone cares about you trannies
gaga is queen and you can't take that away from her
she released a single song this year and guess what? it's nominated for a GRAMMY, that's how fucking good she is
>>
>>5471541
I just say evolution fucked up...
>>
File: 0.jpg (7KB, 236x188px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 236x188px
>>5467454
>Spread out face down on those stained cheap hotel sheets, she spent the last years of her life running from the boy she used to be
>>
File: tumblr_n81pycWTmv1qaqj6xo1_1280.jpg (84KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n81pycWTmv1qaqj6xo1_1280.jpg
84KB, 630x419px
>>5471935
I'd rather listen to Anna Calvi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY4EZEIoYL0&list=PL4h2XGENb6qgVJt1FZDugyGHKL7IqjhKQ
>>
>>5467439
I love how you were so pissed that you made a thread about lyrics. And dont be so passive agressive.
>>
>>5471541
>I'm not a religious person but stating that a higher power made me this was on purpose makes it seem like a sick fucking joke.

you sound like this is literally your first encounter with this argument
>>
>>5467439

I almost forgot just how bad that album cover is.
>>
>>5480822
it is kinda stupid.
>>
>>5467439
Wow. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever listened to that whole song. I'd always just catch the last minute of it on the radio.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.