[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This little fucker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: that gay little gay fucker.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
that gay little gay fucker.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
This little fucker right here. Yeah, this one.

He wont come out of the closet. He's in his mid 20's and he's still in the closet. And it's pissing me off.

He's the gayest gay gaybo homotronic gaylord you've ever met. Gay with a capital pink gay G. Gayest of the gays. The Queen Gay, this little fucker.

It took me a while to figure out why it was pissing me off. I wouldn't care if he didn't actually identify as gay, but I demand he acknowledge his love of dick, this gay fucker.

At first, I thought maybe it was because I had some sort of crush on this gay fucker. Then I realized I wasn't really attracted to anything but his girly ass and giggle, and it would mostly be a hate-fuck.

Now I realize it's because every day that he doesn't confess his love of taking cocks, its the same as calling me stupid. It insults my intelligence. That little gay fucker is probably laughing his ass off at me right this second, that fucking fucker. That gay fucker.

Goddammit- Admit you like cock, fucker. Goddammit it. Confess you like cock right this minute you sonofabitch. We all know it. No one who squirms and giggles like a female with a females ass and that high pitched girly voice is going to fool me.

I swear to god. I swear. Confess. Confess your cock love right goddam now you gaylord gay fucker sonofaitch. Quit provoking me with your little gay ass. Just look at these dick sucking lips.

PS We know you like dark meat. Everyone knows. You gay little gayshit.
>>
>>5454455
He's gay?
>>
k
>>
wot
>>
Take some klonopin and lay off the amphetamine or whatever.
>>
File: 1284508860645.jpg (58KB, 900x534px) Image search: [Google]
1284508860645.jpg
58KB, 900x534px
>>5454482

I have no idea. But I know he likes big cocks. There's no other explanation. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he does a little crossdressing too. But for now I just want him to admit he likes big dicks. He has an oddly disproportionate number of black friends too, plus he's into that weaboo stuff. So Im willing to bet he has prison fantasies or something.

There has never been anything normal about his personal life. And none of it bothers me. But goddammit I hate when people insult my intelligence. I have fallen for this "no really I'm straight" shit too many times.

This homo likes cocks. Big cocks. Prolly big black cocks. He talks like a girl, acts like a girl, giggles and squeaks like a girl, and has a girls ass. He is one shade of lip balm away from being a full blown tranny.

Goddammit goddammit goddammit I am not falling for this shit again. I dont care what has to happen, this little bastard is going to confess his love of cocks, I swear it.

I dont care if he wants to call himself straight. I dont care what his lifestyle choice is or what his views are. But I swear, when this is over, I will not be made a fool of again. I will not be that guy that, once again, tries to be supporting, pretends he believes some flamers bullshit, and says "sure, I know you're straight" when I goddam know full well this guy falls asleep thinking about puffing peters-
>>
File: 1291339218957.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1291339218957.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>5454594

Never again. Sooner or later, these little bastards, after spending years insisting they prefer chicks with all their sexless relationships and beards and pathetic dating life that goes nowhere, after feigning outrage in their lispy voices and flailing their hands at the suggestion they are gay, after doing their damnest to beat it into your head that they are really straight, eventually-

" I have an announcement" And then all of us who said they were homos all along look like fucking idiots because we finally just agreed to keep the peace. And now we look like fucking idiots that dont know a flaming gaylord homorectus when we see one.

NEVER AGAIN.

You hear me you sonsofbitches?! When this is over, I swear you will be begging to confess your cock love dicklust. When this is over, you will be singing songs about your passion for peckers in the public square for all to hear.

goddammit goddammit goddammit I will not look like an idiot to protect some closet case again. I am tired of these little shits making me look like my gaydar is broken because they want to take forfuckingever to come out of the closet.

Come out you sonsofbitches or I swear I will drag you out by your pedicured little gay toenails

>>5454520

oh as if I have either left on a Sunday night whatever
>>
don't push it, coming to terms with being trans is a long process and coming out to friends and family can be scary
>>
>>5454596
I mean, if you're serious, you could always smirk at him in private and be like "you're gay, aren't you?"
jokes aside though, let the guy believe what he wants, if he's straight he's straight
he's probably waiting to come out if he's as gay as you say.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.