[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your straight friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Once upon a time (1).png (126KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Once upon a time (1).png
126KB, 1200x800px
Tell me about your straight friend
>>
>tfw never fallen in love
>>
I thought I was the straight friend does that count?
>>
He was in many ways like me, but at the same time we were also polar opposites.

I've never felt something as intense as that burning love for him. At times it made me sad, at times it made me angry.

And then he brutally rejected both my love for him and our friendship and everything shattered and I was left with this gaping wound in my soul.

Still from what I'm getting I'm doing better than he is. Kinda sad when you think about it.
>>
I am that straight friend. Had a friend that wanted for me to test the waters so to speak. Dude took things was way to fast and when I kept telling him I was into women he would just say ok and still try to cuddle and shit.
Finally gave him the axe when he started questioning me on my manhood and saying I have toxic masculinity. He was a cool guy and fun to hang out with. Wish he could have just let things be.

My other gay friends were Nowhere near as intrusive as that dude and we take jabs at each other all the time.
>>
...just a great person. I really value this person as a friend, and expressing my feelings would just make things too complicated. I am very, very private about it, so though this person knows I'm homosexual, I am conscientious about how I act towards them.

I mean, the longing kinda sucks sometimes, but just being friends with them is really rewarding. I try to be caring in a different way that isn't intrusive. It is going ok.

Fuck emotions and feelings you can't shake :(
>>
Im the straight guy relatively speaking. I had a gay kid hit on me through high school even up to my senior year. For both of us it was a bit of a barrier especially because of how opposite we are. He is liberal, Im conservative. He is extremely flamboyant Im more shut in and introverted. We talk and he is smart, handsome, and nice but he and I are too different.
>>
File: cry.gif (619KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
619KB, 500x280px
>>5442463
>be MtF bislut
>gf leaves me
>best friend had feelings for her before we started dating
>give them my blessing
>they're going steady
>ex is beautiful, and i care about her
>best friend is very handsome, and I care about him too

I've been fantasizing having a loving 3 way poly relationship with them both, but she hates my guts and he doesn't find me attractive because I'm pre-ffs and pre-op; oh, and not to mention they're in a committed relationship with each other and they're not polyamorous.
>>
>>5442463
Trying to make progress, we say a lot of gay shit. Haven't been turned down.

Yet.
>>
>>5442787
>develop cuckold fetish?
>>
>>5442463
I still have regrets to this day.

I've been crushing on straight guys since forever, but only 2 to my memory took over my life for the time being. Both of them were totally fine with me even after I confessed my (not so mutual) feelings and we're more than happy to remain good friends, but I let my personal issues get the best of me and cut then off completely. I'm seeing a therapist now to address my general problems so I don't have to go through those again, but the fact that I'm just a generally lonely person who has a hard time getting friends just makes things worse. I don't think I can ever be capable of maintaining friendships with people who aren't total scumbags, because I can never be attracted to scumbags even though they're ruining my life.

Sorry about blog.
>>
File: rainbow_fish.jpg (28KB, 300x313px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_fish.jpg
28KB, 300x313px
>extremely funny
>fit
>nicest guy i knew in high school, good support when i came out
>in hs it felt like hanging out w/ him was the only time i could relax
>handsome motherfucker

of course i had a crush on him before we were even friends but i became fucking obsessed junior/senior year when we hung out more. we go to the same uni now, but i don't really hold the same feelings anymore, thank god. typing this out really spooks me how fast people change in college and how pathetic i was during high school. was never brave/smooth/stupid enough to try anything with him so i guess i got to keep a friend.

>>5443660
sucks dude. i've thought about seeing a therapist because i've always had trouble making friends, and i still can't really say i've ever made good friends i can count on or open up to. at the moment i just think i'm not really programmed for that kind of behavior, and that includes ever getting a bf or something like that. i feel a lot more content and less anxious these days about struggling to attain and maintain friendships by just being at peace with it. on the other hand, i also fear that i'm digging my own grave and am gradually burying myself in self-made loneliness and complete dissociation from the part of me that craves social interaction. so the two options in front of me rn are content loneliness or inevitable mental breakdown and loneliness.
>>
>Closet MTF transfaggot
>Best friend is total /k/omrade
>No homo moments all the time
>tfw will never go beyond that
>>
>>5442787
Why does she hate you?
>>
>>5443717
Funny you mentioned that because my life has been the opposite. Early on, I was content with being alone, but at some point in high school, some switch within me got flipped and I've been craving friendship ever since.

I can't say whether I prefer my previous lifestyle over my current one, but generally if you're not really having issues with your situation right now, then there's no reason to see a professional.
>>
>>5443751
Suprise: 90% of women find men who pretend to be women disgusting.
>>
he's strong and tall and has a boring gf

I used to be pretty obsessed with him but now I keep it together because he's the one who buys me booze
>>
How do you get over them? Especially when they're still active in your life.
>>
He's sarcastic and socially anxious just like me. He was one of the first people to jump completely on board when I started coming out (ftm scum of the earth) and has been supportive ever since. Genuinely one of the nicest and funniest people I've ever met.

I'm not in love with him but I'd be completely fucked with out the guy looking back on how much he's helped me.
>>
>>5442463
>Being a teenager/young adult
>Being extremely attracted to someone
>He's not such a big deal actually, but to you its a 10/10
>Not only falling in love with his looks, but with his personality
>Such a nice guy, a good kid, funny...
>Also a cool guy, athletic, likes to go out
>It started just as a physical attraction, but you have developed real deep feelings now
>Not only wanting to fuck with him, you also want him to hug you and hold you
>You feel happy around him, you feel free, you feel safe
>You are happy if he is happy
>You are making all you can to make him like you
>Not wanting anyone else to "take" him from you
>His happieness being a priority over your own
>So many things give you hope, he's never had a girlfriend, he likes fashion and girls movies, you catch him looking at other guy's bulge...
>You are now so close to him
>You are thinking about making the move
>Thinking about telling him all you feel
>Thinking how happy you could be at his side
>But then again, that word... that fucking word...
>Saying "I'm gay".... Gay
>You can't do it.
>You can't risk all you have.
>You can lose your social life, you can lose your friends, you can lose your family
>Shit, you can even lose your mind
>But worst of all, you can lose him.
>In the best case, he just tells you "Nah man, I don't feel that way"
>In the worst case, so many horrible things can happen.
>Actually having a happy future is not an option anymore
>So you just choose to remain quiet and stay there
>Not saying anything
>Not risking anything
>You save everything for yourself
>And stay.
>Until you can't do it anymore, and break down.

This happened to me, I guess some of you can relate. In my case it was shit, I stopped talking to him after I changed from school. I've been depressed ever since. Life is shit.

I hate been gay.
>>
>>5444503
can relate. life is shit indeed m8
>>
>>5444381
But she was dating her.
>>
>>5443751
rough break up.

I thought she was the love of my life and we spent 2 years together, but then she told me she didn't love me anymore.

I had become emotionally unstable because I had to get over a lot of baggage from abuse as a child, I was early in my transition but out so I had a lot of dysphoria, I had a job in boymode, and HRT wasn't getting my T low enough.
>>
>>5443628
at least I'll always remember that I've desecrated her innocent and beautiful face with my filthy tranny semen every time I see him kiss her.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.