[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holiday stories, and advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 15 - 1.gif (424KB, 499x350px) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.gif
424KB, 499x350px
>At Christmas eve dinner with extended family.
>From across the table my drunk aunt asked me in front of everyone when I'd "meet a nice girl settle down, and have kids."
>In front of my boyfriend.
>I'm out of the closet, this is the second Christmas I've brought my boyfriend to, and my aunt knows this.
>Boyfriend is embarrassed I am mortified and angry at Aunt.
>Give polite chuckle. Tell her never on the girlfriend, I'm happy with bf, and kids are a huge decision that we have time to make for ourselves without being pressured.
>Aunt slurs her way through telling me to "get over this phase, and find a girl quickly. *hic* Women older than thirty have a hard time having babies."
>Octogenarian Grandma chimes in, "Anon is gay, you're drunk. Now hush, pass me the red wine, and don't drive home."
>Aunt passes Grammy the wine, then holds her tongue for the rest of the night.

I need to do something nice for Grandma. And should I talk to the aunt again in private, or just let sleeping dogs lie?
>>
>>5439066
She got checked. Bish knows what she done did. I'd leave it. Your gran is cool. Good story.
>>
>>5439066
>>Octogenarian Grandma chimes in, "Anon is gay, you're drunk. Now hush, pass me the red wine, and don't drive home."
Damn, Grammy put the smack down. Go Grandma.
>>
>>5439074
Naw. Don't bother with the aunt. Grandma laid down enough smack to shut that butch down.
>>
>>5439066
you should feel ashamed an old woman had to defend you, faggot
thanks for continuing the fall of western civilization
oh, and merry christmas
>>
So this was my christmas, the week befor christmas my boyfreind was over, but only my mom knows he is, to other family members i have jsut said he is a friend.
>Gets gift in mail from said bf
>mom shouts up to me that I have got a package
>dad comes up with it
>shit...
>during dinner mom asked about it, and what I got
>I dont answer
>dad also asks later, and who its from
>just keep saying it from the "friend"
Shit...
>>
>>5442622
Cool, what did you get?

That's a good enough explanation.
Friends give friends gifts. And I assume you didn't get a bouquet or roses or heart shaped box of chocolates that would be a dead give away for a romantic present. You can even be half honest that your friend, that's a boy, gave it to you.
If people ask why you were being quiet about it earlier, just say you were embarrassed because you didn't get him anything.
>>
>>5442784
Got a cute plush fox and a Fm transmitter for my phone. Realy liked it, might not seem as much but it was lovely, too me at least. He did the packageing in a verry cute way too, atleast inside it with notes and stuff.

Well the thing is they know he lives kinda far away and has to get here by a 1hour plane ride.
Wish makes it that more suspicious in my eyes, Just dont want the rest of them to know.
>>
my christmas was
>wake up and get dressed
>eat christmas dinner with mom, dad and brother
>go for a post meal nap
>sleep while they open the few presents they had
>go for a walk with dad
>go to bed
>>
>last year
>family in general just all drunk af
>aunt asking me why I don't bring a boyfriend by or if I'm dating
>mom jokingly loudly says "she's a lesbian that's why leave her alone!"
>go white faced like "fuck"
>realize she's joking and laugh it off
>get drunk myself
>ride home ask tell mom I'm maybe a lesbian after all
>"well fucking good I was right all along"

>this year
>mom drunkenly tells anyone that doesn't know that I'm a lesbian
>well ok I guess mom
>funny enough she's fucking with people
>some aunt didn't get me a gift
>giving that aunt shit in a joking way
>"what can't give her a gift now cause you don't like dykes or what?"
>aunt guiltily gives me 50 bucks
>hah thanks drunk mom
>rest of family just giving me shit saying I better not bring some girl by that looks like a man
>aunt trying to hook me up with some girl at her work that's also a lesbian
>hmm nah but thanks

Booze brings us together.
>>
>>5442860
> sleep while they open the few presents they had

This line made me feel really sad in a bittersweet way.
>>
File: Adorable.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Adorable.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>5442840
First dawww
Second the distance is a bit significant for a platonic friendship, but that still doesn't scream romantic gift.
Have fun, and don't worry too much if they bring it up again. Your friend story still works and you can feel free to tell them about the gifts.
>>
>>5442888
None in my family really likes family, so they have gradually stopped buying gifts to each other over the years. If my brother and I weren't fuck ups and had families of our own it would probably be different. He got two presents, one from our parents and one from our grandmother, and I don't know how many mom and dad got.
>>
If this is a true story {I'm new to Reddit and 4Chan so I have no idea what is true or not}, talking to the relative hardly ever works if they're that dead-centered on their opinions.
>>
>>5442894
I feel a bit bad about lying to them but I guess soner or later they will figure it out on their own, doesnt help that im going to him over new years either.
They have also keept asking what I got but i dont wanna say I got a cute fox.
>>
>>5439066

i say make it a joke for oyu and your bf. shes not a parent of authority figure, shes an extended relative. make jokes about how you're in a phase and shit, play along. make it something to tease your bf and your aunt about.

doesnt have to be a REAL issue
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.