[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breast Augmentation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: titjob.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
titjob.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
Under my circunstamces it's impossible for me to present as girl all the time. (Im mtf)

What would be a good breast size for me to be able to conceal them confortably and pass as a feminine boy some of the time? Ideally I would want D cup breasts but I doubt I could ever hide those.
>>
>>5396679
Results from hormones insufficient?
>>
>>5396685
practically non existent
>>
>>5396699
what are you taking and how much?

a D is unrealistic, obviously. have you tried reading around about FtM experiences with binding to see what they think the upper limit for concealability is?
>>
>>5396764
>have you tried reading around about FtM experiences with binding to see what they think the upper limit for concealability is?
But isnt real breast tissue from ftms and implants very different?
>>
>>5396699
Chest and shoulder measurements?
>>
>>5396790
i guess
which would make D's even more ridiculous because implants would be stiffer and harder to hide than real tissue.
why not try upping your hormone game first?
tried progesterone?
>>
Honestly, boobs are surprisingly hideable. I was able to hide my DD cups in boy mode no problem.

They're now quite a bit bigger and I would have no hope of concealing them, but I would say DD is probably the biggest you could get away with.
>>
>>5396862
Not Op, but how did your boobs grew even larger?

And how did you hide them and how uncomfortable was it?
>>
>>5396893
Implants.

I didn't do anything too fancy, basically just wore a good sports bra to keep them from moving around too much and bulky sweaters/jackets to take people's attention away from them. Honestly it wasn't too bad, but if I were in a warmer climate it probably would've been pretty shitty. Binding seems like overkill unless you need to hide them from people you interact with regularly, like coworkers.
>>
>>5396907
Pix?
>>
File: un.png (512KB, 449x587px) Image search: [Google]
un.png
512KB, 449x587px
>>5397181
>>
>>5398397
I went to high school with that girl
>>
>>5398406
Annie?
>>
>>5398417
yeah
>>
>>5398423
Small world
>>
>>5396679
don't get D cups... they are really bad for your back...
>>
>>5398460
Not really, that whole "your back will kill you!" thing is pretty overblown. As long as you are somewhat physically active and at least try to exercise, you'll be fine with DD+. I haven't had any problems over than stiff shoulders.
>>
>>5398431
HBHS?
>>
>>5398557
Yeah I went to brookline but not at the same time as her. I heard plenty about her, though.
>>
>>5398576
I think last I heard she had a reduction? I remember seeing her at school, they really were massive
>>
>>5398585
Yeah I heard she got a reduction and had a kid. I wish I had been able to see her in person and catch a glimpse of those warlocks.
>>
>>5398604
a kid? really? I hadnt heard that. I haven't been around HB for awhile now so I guess that's probably why. It's funny that some girl from our town became an internet phenomenon
>>
>>5398625
Yeah it kinda hits a little too close to home.

Oh well, I moved away from there as soon as I could. And I guess since she had a reduction I have bigger tits than her now. Weird how things work out.
>>
>>5396679
you can hide C cups with a sports bra and baggy clothes. It's the perfect size tbqh, Ds are more likely to give you stretch marks
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.