[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lack of anal experience or allergy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So I had sex with an ex of mine from about 1 year ago and it really hurt.
I used to be able to do it just fine and this last time he used lots of lube but it was burning like crazy. I do have a minor latex allergy and we used regular condoms but this was really bad.
Plus he kept pushing too far and one time I felt a weird pop inside me and for the past 2-3 hours I've had weird gassiness yet I enema'd beforehand and have never had this problem with enemas before. I told him to stop but I guess he had a delayed reaction since he kept going for a bit.
I had to use a small little enema, like the equivalent of a douche, but I don't have a douche, to get rid of the burning sensation, I figure it must be the resins from the latex?

I don't know what happened because I kind of smoked a lot of pot beforehand and combined with my lack of sleep it made the whole experience sort of out-of-worldly and uncontrollable and I'm not sure if it's the fact that I haven't used long toys in the past 2 years or whether I legit damaged the interior decorating :(

Am I fucked? He switched condoms and found one with a newer expiration date but my ass still burnt.... Can latex allergies just randomly appear? It's never been this severe for me before.....

pic unrelated
>>
You can easily test if it's a latex allergy.

Stick a condom/glove to your skin for 30 min - 1 hour, if its red and painful afterward, congrats you're allegic.
>>
>>5379315
I'm unfamiliar with anal and such, but when it comes to weaker allergies for me, it varies how I react. Sometimes my stomach freaks out, sometimes it doesn't give a shit, sometimes my skin gets really dry and get bumps, or it stays soft like usual. So you can apply that to the latex allergy you might have.
>>
>>5379315
The burning could be from the lube. Ive tried lots of different brands and a couple of them burn almost immediately upon penetration.
>>
Try bareback with a natural lube like coconut or olive oil.
>>
>>5379471
bareback isn't a good idea.

>>5379315
You can try other types of condom materials and lubes.
>>
>>5379315
Just stop having anal sex. If it hurts, it ain't right for you.

Better be safe than sorry and burst your interior decorating because you were such a stubborn fag.

Let your ass rest for a long time, check with the doctors about your health, especially your ass, and have every other kind of sex except for anal.
>>
>>5379315
>>5380436
Glass dildos and various lubes.
>>
You guys need to get with the time.

There's no need for condoms.

Put organic coconut oil on your ass and dick for lube and take pRep.
>>
>>5380797
I have glass dildos and I have used non-glycerin based lubes but I was all out so all we had was KY. I know glycerin usually burns a bit but I don't think that was the cause.
Also PrEP isn't approved here, and I don't like oil lube anyway, it's so messy.

It wasn't like a sharp pain, it just stung and it continued to burn until I completely washed my butt out. I've used toys bigger than his dick so I wasn't worried about damage really but I've never had this happen before where the stinging doesn't stop...
>>
>>5381176
how about not doing anal for a while?
>>
>>5381182
I didn't really plan on having sex with him that often anyway. He said he just wants to be FWB but we only hangout every couple of months
I used a toy this morning and everything seemed just fine though.

It's just weird. I usually don't use the plastic condoms since the latex usually stops burning after a minute or two. Hopefully he didn't sabotage the condom or something lol
>>
>>5380816
wtf is wrong with you. HIV, herpes, and HPV are no walk in the park. Must be some /pol/ fag here to try and get the gays to kill themselves
>>
>>5381278
nobody dies from HIV anymore. it really isn't a big deal.

literally everybody already has herpes, so just get on the bandwagon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.