[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans FTM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ohjew.png (201KB, 399x604px) Image search: [Google]
ohjew.png
201KB, 399x604px
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/12/10/us-hospital-to-begin-penis-transplants-next-year/

So what do you make of this?
Dick transplants are a thing, yet no one is trying to apply it to trans men because its easier to convince a donor to give his dick (post mortem) to a vet rather than a trans person.

Hardly surprising maybe, but in most organ transplants, the donor has no say in who it goes to, why do they get a say here?
They'll be dead, why should it matter to them where it goes?
More importantly, why are they being given that choice with this organ? If they donated their lungs, they could easily go to some chain smoking nazi or some shit, it doesnt matter, they dont get to decide.

Pic Unrelated
>>
We're all just mentally ill crazy people. Why would somebody want to help indulge in our delusions?
>>
File: bugpachi.jpg (12KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
bugpachi.jpg
12KB, 256x197px
>>5370811
Will they take living dicks (e.g. from trans women who would be happy to give them away)?
>>
>>5370824
>mfw i've always wished to give my tits to a trans girl in exchange for a dick
>>
This is fairly new and there is still a shit ton of kinks to work out. Even with organ transplants we've done thousands and thousands of times - it's still tricky. Attaching a donor dick to someone who used to have one, or has all the 'wiring' for it is very different from attaching it someone who never had either.
>>
>>5370819
Could you be more original next time?
>>
>>5370842
But theyre not citing biological reasons for why they wont do it, theyre only mentioning social ones.
If they had a solid bio reason why they cant, it stands up a fuck of a lot better than "we dont wanna cos people are touchy about trannies"
>>
>>5370824
Well trans women need their dick in order to get successful SRS
>>
>>5370866
the last time I read something about a penis transplant, I saw that they specifically mentioned that it could not work on transmen because the body needed to have certain erectile tissues to begin with
or something like that
>>
>>5371152
Well as I say, they havent actually commented on the potential for trans men, other than donors not wanting it
>>
>>5371152
Vaginas still have corpus cavernosa (erectile tissue), it's just on the inside. I have never heard a medical explanation for why vaginal corpus cavernosa is not applicable. In fact, the only place I've heard say things like this are on 4chan, and nobody ever provides a source.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.