[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men and makeup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: DSC_0001[1].jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001[1].jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
What does everyone think about men using makeup, such as mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation and nail varnish ?

When will it be encouraged and become socialy exceptable for men to wear makeup?

I still remember at school when girls had to wear skirts/dresses, but won the right to wear trousers/pants, women can wear and do what ever they want, but men aren't socially accepted doing things that are concidered female.
>>
I feel that makeup is only good in moderation for both males and females. I've never been a fan of thick mascara or painted nails. I think a little shadow and eyeliner can bring out the best in both sexes, but it can easily be overdone.
>>
>>5370288
Socialy acceptable? Sooner rather than later I hope, too many judgemental cunts in the world.

Encouraged? Hopefully never, the world is already too superficial anyway.
>>
when i said encouraged, i didn't mean to force them to wear it, more along the lines of advertisement
>>
>>5370337
Advertisement for being a pussy who wears makeup?

I bet you'd suck my dick like a girl would too.
>>
>>5370337
>implying advertisment isn't encouragement and manipulation to make people feel like they have to wear it
>implying most women don't already feel obliged to wear makeup because of advertising etc
>>
>>5370288
Well, I don't mind, but if you're a guy and use make up people might think you're trans and trying to pass

same reason why some guys who have long hair and dress andro keep facial hair, they dont want people to think they are transgenders
>>
>>5370288
Shouldn't be done. I hate encouraging superficial ways to enhance your beauty. Men also have exercise and other forms of grooming which are way more attractive. It also won't be like they are taking off a mask to uncover acne or someone ugly when they go to sleep.
>>
guys with makeup or wearing a skirt is funny, but only cos of the way people are brought up

but so was being bi or gay, but that more accepted now
>>
>>5370288
I am perfectly fine with any of this going on. It does kinda make me want to ask the person though, because it begs of an interesting story, and I do love stories.
>>
>>5370288
the societal norm is objectively bollocks but what can we do?
>>
File: chris chan.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chris chan.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>5370288
>What does everyone think about men using makeup
Disgusting travesty. The only acceptable thing I can think of is concealing bruises or zits.
>When will it be encouraged and become socialy exceptable for men to wear makeup?
I hope never.
>women can wear and do what ever they want
Not if they want to be attractive to men.
>>
Ive spoken to a few girls that dont have a problem with guys wearing makeup aslong as they dont look better than they do
they would also let there boyfriebds wear makeup at home, but sue to what other would think and or say, they wouldnt go outside with there boyfriends with makeup on.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (92KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
92KB, 384x313px
>>5370288

I think it sounds pretty gay, but what do I know, I'm just a faggot.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
ugly* men aren't socially accepted doing things that are considered female.

if he's qt then no one will bat an eye, familia
>>
I think it'd be neat. I wish guys took better care of their appearance in general. If movie stars use make-up I don't know why a typical guy couldn't to look more handsome. I don't think it's necessarily something that'd be used to just make someone look more feminine. Of course if a guy wants to wear make-up for femininity then by all means go ahead but I don't think most guys would be up for that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.