[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oy Vey! Oldest /lgbt/ virgin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

I am curious who is the oldest virgin here on /lgbt/ - I am 28 and a virgin (dude). Who else is a virgin!
>>
>>
>>5353139
19 and counting. On my best way to becoming a gay wizard.

Although I heard gays don't get wizard powers. But I don't buy into that myth. I will be a proud faggot wizard.
>>
>>5353139
I was 28 when I lost it.
I thought I was a standard straight guy. Within 2 years I was a trans.
>>
File: 1263397833989.jpg (30KB, 411x334px) Image search: [Google]
1263397833989.jpg
30KB, 411x334px
>>5353158
>Within 2 years I was a trans.

wtf
>>
>>5353139
>>5353143
>>
>>5353206
The power of cock turns men into little girls.
>>
File: didnttry.jpg (29KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
didnttry.jpg
29KB, 550x550px
>>
>>5353139
>>
24 yo kissless, hugless, holdhandless,etc...
>>
>>5354570
lost it at 21
>>
19 yr old tranny here. I'll be a wizard in 11 years desu
>>
>>5353139
26, chances are depression will kill me first.
>>
I am too scared to have sex because STDs

Literally I could have sex one time and get HIV

Fuck no - I will die a virgin because I don't want STDs

I bet a lot of /lgbt/ has STDs
>>
26. I've gotten close, but I just always freak out when it's about to happen.
>>
>>5356708
Just find a not-slutty partner and get him tested and you'll probably be fine. Might be hard, it seems like most gays are slutty.
>>
>>5356889
> Might be hard, it seems like most gays are slutty.

yeah exactly.

/lgbt/ once said month ago "relationships start physical but might blossom into an emotional one" which seems totally backwards to me
>>
22 - not sure why. I just can't make an effort to fix it.

Having no emotional relationship hurts a lot more t.b.h.
>>
File: selfportrait.png (99KB, 324x315px) Image search: [Google]
selfportrait.png
99KB, 324x315px
What about oldest /lgbt/ without a first kiss?
>>
File: 1446076880566.jpg (76KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
1446076880566.jpg
76KB, 345x383px
>being a virgin past the age of 17
>>
>>5357541
still >>5353143
>>
>>5356708
>I am too scared to have sex because STDs
is that a reason?

is that also why you are a kissless virgin?
>>
>>5357503
I just want someone to spoon with, thats it
>>
>>5357503
>that post

hit too close to home, fuck.

>almost zero friends
>never been in a relationship
>don't know how it feels to be 'in love'
>somehow want to fix it but somehow I don't

I'm such a whiny faggot. goddamnit
>>
>>5358884
try psychiatrist
not a psychologist

maybe you have social anxiety and depression like I do
the antidepressants did wonders for me
>>
I've fucked girls right in the pussy and it feels exactly like it sounds, it's just fucking her right in the pussy, I couldn't even cum, it didn't even feel good, it felt awkward and my knees hurt, i fucked that pussy for good 50 minutes.

But I'm still a gay virgin.
>>

though I've had a BJ from a girl (didn't finish) and put my dick in a girl for almost 5 seconds before getting grossed out.

Kissed a guy once.
>>
19 y/o kissless virgin here.
As others I only mind having no emotional bond to another man. The kissless part bugs me. Losing the v-card isn't hard as a half-way decently looking gay man. Really, just use some app and you will lose it in max a week depending on where you live.
You should probably start a bit earlier and not lose your virginity past 20 if you only top, but really what would be the fucking deal if your bottom was over 20 and a virgin? A lot of men are totally into it. As I said, losing your bottom-virginity is not hard at all, quite the opposite. There's always some past-40 guy, who thinks you could fulfill his daddy-son fetish. Explaining how you never topped won't be as hard if you say you always bottomed but wanted to change that.

As a person, who isn't very outgoing, it's been hard finding someone though. I don't want to be with someone, who is a lot older than me. The other man working and earning good money is also rather intimidating as I'm still going to university and have near to no income. They also need to be somewhat intelligent and mature, what excludes a lot of guys my age or a bit younger since school is up to 18-19 where I come from. I've graduated some years earlier than most people and attend Uni for almost three years now, so I guess I'm there already mentally.
However gay people are fucking looners. When I got into the scene I thought I was really fucked up. Guys are either way too needy or jealous or just desperate. Don't get me wrong, I'm desperate too, but jeez, have some self-respect. If I'm chatting with someone and he wants to meet up for dinner, dinner not drinks or something, after literally five exchanged messages in one hour ...
I'm incredibly picky (not in looks, I really don't care too much for looks) so it's hard to find someone, but I think the only mentally stable people out there, are those who seek hookups.
>>
>>5358966
im into gays cus women are crazy
did I fuck up?

I honestly would rather have a cute dumb bear bf than a regular smart bf guy

I do feel lonely tho, like I need someone more like myself
I want that connection with someone but I think I want more someone that would love me conditionless-ly
>>
>>5358966
>daddy-son fetish
Ohh this is so disgusting, If I ever was with a older man and he started being all "daddy", i'd surely creep out.
>>
>>5359073
Yes.
If you're attracted to tits and/or vag, even though you say you want a guy, you're straight. Or bi if you fantasize about men, too, and feel a sexual attraction towards them irl.

Hell, I like 2d husbandos, but feel nothing when a 3dpg gay flirts with me. It all depends what you feel irl with people, and not in front of a screen.
>>
>>5358930
>though I've had a BJ from a girl (didn't finish) and put my dick in a girl
You fag.
>>
>>5359073
it really comes down to if you're a people's person. if you like crowded places etc., you can probably meet a lot of decent people. if you don't ... well have fun with all the crazy people on the internet.

like I chatted with a guy for a couple of hours and had to go and he asked me where I were and if I met a guy inbetween. he INSISTED to know where I went, although we barely knew eachother. really, I thought I was fucked up and not dateable due to my social anxiety and perfectionism, but fuck it, I'm a fucking catch in this bloody pool of crazy people.
you can probably find decent people among the hook-upers though. those want fun and are probably those, that are down for serious relationships later in life (and most importantly aren't crazy).

I swear to god if I wasn't so anxious I would only fuck people and hope for the best.
>>
>>5358848
Considering all the people freaking out in >>5356189 because they learned that oral herpes is in over half of adults and a simple kiss is enough to spread it, I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was a reason for some kissless virgins.
>>
>>5359642
I think like 70% of the human race has herpes, right? Isn't herpes the thing you can get from just drinking a class from another person?

Aren't herpes the same think as cold sores?
>>
>>5359685
most people are infected with herpes. not so many have the symptoms though.
>>
>>5358966

I'm finding the same thing to be true, tho I wouldn't say I've found guys into hookups to be particularly mentally stable either.

I always think I'm being too picky because I'd rather just vibe with a guy before trying to date him. Maybe I have to many personality demands, who knows.

What is it you look for, personality wise?
>>
>>5359180

I've met a few bottom guys who like it, and it's a pretty decent turn off. I don't want to be someone's daddy, even when I do reach the age where the role playing makes sense. Lol
>>
>>5359560

I've thought about this and I think it's because a lot of them have been starved for intimacy, approval, stable relationships, and affection in general.
>>
27 year old virgin

Anyone else feel "in between"? Not quite normy, but not full 4chan spaghetti slinger. You can handle yourself socially, but also have your introverted days.
>>
>>5359879
if they don't expect me to stop being myself that's good for starters. yeah, i may invest most of my time into studying, however i do this for my dreams and i'm incredibly thankful for the opportunity to do so. you'd think with all those pseudo-intellectual people on the market there would be people, who understood it.
personality wise i just expect someone who can sit next to me and talk to me as an equal or just sit with me and be silent without being awkward. i've always been a lot younger than the people around me due to very fast cognitive development in my early childhood, so the "equals" part is extremely important to me since that has always been a problem in any relationship (i.e. my friendships).
i don't really ask for much, just someone taking an interest in me (for a change), who isn't totally crazy. i'd probably even be okay with a crazy person if they just took an interest in me at this point tbqh. i'm tired of those one-line answers.

my biggest problem is maybe age though. this 28 y/o contacted me. i wrote that he was too old, but that we could develop a friendship if that was okay for him. it was really nice and we were totally compatible. he tried to persuade me into more than friendship (what turned out to be his initial intent), so it kinda stopped there, because i really don't want to be with a guy that much older yet. i was told, that i was more like a mid-thirties person than a teen fairly frequently actually. i disagree, but i have to admit, that i'm very different from usual 19 y/os, so I guess that's part of my problem.
late-teens or early-twenties usually aren't like i'd wish a potential partner to be like.
>>
>>5360669
You're just 19 dude, you're being wise in focusing on your studies and pursuing your dream, you shouldn't fret being a virgin still, as gay men often are virgins in their early twenties.
>>
>tfw you probably deserve to be a virgin
>>
>>5360529
Kinda. I go here because I think it's funny, not because I really mean most of the stuff I post here. I think what you described is about 20-30% of 4channers (actual robots being far less than that; I actually think most people here are perfectly normal people irl). People who are not outcasts, but kinda have their problems socially.
People always tell me, that they feel comfortably around me. Apparently I'm extremely dull though. People just stop spending time with me when they find more interesting people. Just like my best friend of 15 years, who stopped being interested in me when he got a girlfriend. Still salty about it despite not caring a lot for anything anymore these days.
>>
>>5360773
It's really not hard to lose your virginity as a gay man.
Just go on Grindr, use a pic of your butthole and enjoy the attention. It will probably mostly be 40+ guys, but w/e, still lost the v-card. No one has to know it was an older dude and you still got to experience sex.
>>
>>5360827
>It's really not hard to lose your virginity as a gay man.
you don't know nothing about anything
>>
>>5360827
it honestly might be for me... really unattractive and not a lot of people around for miles and miles
>>
>>5360834
if you only want to top it gets harder.
if you are not willing to be flexible regarding age it gets harder.
if you live at the end of the world it obviously gets harder.
if you're hideous ... well, that's another problem. but there are ugly people, who want to fuck too.
just go on Grindr saturdays at like 2 or 3 a.m. and meet with those guys, who went out to get some ass/cock and didn't get any. those are drunk and willing. if you're sleeping at 8 pm when everyone just starts looking, well w/e.

straight men have a way harder time losing their virginity.
>>
>>5360938
>straight men have a way harder time losing their virginity.
nah, all you need as a straight man is confidence and assertiveness, women can initially don't like you but through actions they will.
men, bi and gay, will drop you faster than a speeding bullet if you don't look exactly as they intended in terms of face, body shape, body hair, cock size, so on and so forth.

Anyway, you can't bottom when you have hemorrhoids and you can't top when you get hard, so my wizard hood will last for a life time, which will end pretty soon.
the tip is, do things when you are young, even if you don't feel like it, do it.
>>
>>5358848

Really? How is that NOT a reason for you?!

Do you see all these posts like "INSTALL GRINDR" and shit? That sounds like STD city

I would rather be a kissless virgin than an HIV+ slut
>>
>>5353145
Same
>>
31. Just too shy.
>>
>>5362652
Condoms are a thing, and a very effective thing at that.
>>
>>5360669

I feel that. More and more, I'm kind of wary of dating guys in their early twenties because it just doesn't seem to be grounded in the way I want. I can't get interested in someone I feel displays 'crazy' behavior.

I also don't really use grindr or talk to people specifically to date them because I just can't know if I'd be interested until I get to know someone. It's too weird to rush into it, or to even go into it with the intention to eventually date this person, as if you already know. It's very awkward. Plus I'd always take a friend over a romantic partner, since the latter come & go in your life, and the former can be longlasting.

I feel the 'equals' thing, I always look to build that in friendships/relationships. It's often a pipe dream, and never truly equal, but it's worth aiming for imo. I don't feel like settling just yet.

If you ever wanna chat no-strings, let me know.
>>
File: reall.gif (802KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
reall.gif
802KB, 264x264px
>>5363528

really
>>
>>5356940

Tru-Lesbians (and the near-nonexistant asexuals) constitute something on the order of (less than) one percent of the general population. Therefore, the thing that you think is backwards, actually isn't. Virtually no human romantic relationships start with tending the kitchen garden , playing with the (literal) cats.

In straight sexual relationships of any sort beyond a one-night stand (including things where people just fool around with each other for a few weeks or months), the man is both biologically driven and cultured to get her to put out-sooner rather than later, and for good reason. Once a man and woman are fucking regularly, the man is getting his Urge fulfilled, so after a while, they can periodically actually talk to each other like human beings, which along with the sex also helps develop attraction. And of course gay guys can just rut on the first night too, but the occasional homo-couple that actually gets a relationship going beyond a one-year-mark can, again, converse like human beings and domesticate a bit. The body chemistry dumps that happen during regular sex with a partner CAUSE you to become more attracted and lovey-dovey with whoever you're fucking. People actually, literally can't help it. This is where the flowery emotional depth (bullshit) becomes real.

In straight dating situations, if the man (or beta herb) allows himself to be strung along beyond something like 1-3 months (depending on the female), she WILL start looking down on him if he doesn't insist on the f-close, to the point of (perhaps unconsciously) DQ'ing him as a sexual partner. This is a version of the friend zone. What the fuck else is he going to do with you, shop for shoes? Relationships START physical (after the interview process, teasing etc), and then some real emotional content can start to come in if the two keep fucking and spending time together.
>>
>>5365005

Absolutely ridiculous. I guess I can't relate as I never developed a sex drive and have super-low T

This confirms I will likely be forever alone and my wizardry is permanent
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.