[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very Confusing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1449372834954[1].jpg (195KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1449372834954[1].jpg
195KB, 768x1024px
Supposedly this is a Canadian Sikh and a XX chromosome having woman. Since Sikh are not allowed to shave. Sometimes you get bearded ladies.

Or is that just what he says to excuse his tranny ways?
>>
There's a Russian family that I always see at the grocery store. All the women are bearded or have some form of facial hair
>>
My cousin a couple years back had a problem with her ovaries. They had cysts or something, anyways, until she got the problem treated she grew facial hair
>>
>>5345866
You should look her up. Several articles about this girl when she BTFO a shit posting redditor.

She's super chill, not even mad when guys call her a disgusting man. She just says it's a religion thing and just goes her own way. No preaching, no guilt tripping people to date her, no bullshit.

Transgirls should take notes because this girl is so fucking chill and based, people want to date her for her personality.
>>
Bearded cis women are a real thing
>>
>>5345866
You have a disease a few women suffer by, which causes them to naturally produce testosterone. I forgot the name of it, but >>5349346 speaks about it. I think it's called PCOS?
>>
File: Carkoon_pit.png (3MB, 1918x816px) Image search: [Google]
Carkoon_pit.png
3MB, 1918x816px
>>5345866
Dog that is nasty, religion be damned. I feel the pain of the guy who got in an arranged marriage with this one.
>>
>>5349357
Yeah its PCOS, my GF has it.
Excess testosterone. The treatment is a mild version of MtF HRT.
>>
Surprise, retard, women grow facial hair.
>>
>>5349503
I thought PCOS was the fat disease.

Most fatties claim it is PCOS that keeps them fat.
>>
>>5349357
Yeah something like that. My aunts have it and both have noticeable facial hair. My one aunt was told she couldn't actually conceive a child. Against all odds she did but there were complications with the pregnancy and when the kid was born doctors said she wouldn't live longer then a week. Well she actually lived longer and is now 13 but is mentally retarded and lacks any ability to care for themselves. Also her father developed schizophrenia so theres a chance the girl will too. So mentally retarded and schizophrenic. Great combination.
>>
>>5356195
it does come with being a fatty
it also tends to make them grow kinda male features like bulbous noses and they get hairy
a lot come out as ftm too (and then forget about it if they get treatment for pcos)
>>
Indian cis girl here.
We're all just really fucking hairy. If I let the hair on my face grow out , I would have a prominent mustache and chin hairs, almost like a goatee. My friend (another Indian girl) doesn't notice her own neck hairs but they are close to what that Sikh girls was.
>>
>>5345866
Typical Tumblr user
>>
>>5349357
>>5349503
I thought PCOS was made up by fatties.
>>
Women with facial hair is my fetish.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.