[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion on GiGi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (104KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 900x900px
Your opinion on GiGi?
>>
A upper class cunt from LA, and superficial and shallow as they get. What's not to hate about this character.
>>
File: 1443911745-111gi.png (89KB, 197x390px) Image search: [Google]
1443911745-111gi.png
89KB, 197x390px
idk
>>
Obnoxious tool who got lucky on Youtube.
>>
>>5344908
Shit is that her? Lmao
>>
Shes ok. I am inspired by her ability to stay positive and happy about her life despite the set back she was given genetically.

I don't watch her videos though.

I also think its kind of pathetic that she wants to cultivate an LA socialite persona
>>
>>5344959
She's a spoiled out of touch brat from LA. These kids are the worst types of people, these and the trust fundie hipster sjw faggots spreading their social Marxist bullshit and talking about privileges while they come from the most privilege classes in America.
>>
>surgery

Haram
>>
Anyone else notice how she seemed to lose every ounce of her personality after her transition? She's so boring nowadays.
>>
File: awww lmao.gif (572KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
awww lmao.gif
572KB, 500x247px
i.. i like her vlogs. i dont know many transpeople that are that optimistic and happy so watching her gives me kinda hope. she's cute and more fun then all the bitter 4chan trannies
>>
File: tumblr_mytd4iCUTc1r0gqczo1_1280.jpg (480KB, 1036x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mytd4iCUTc1r0gqczo1_1280.jpg
480KB, 1036x1600px
>>5344897
She had a dickbortion, she is a penis killer. It's a nice day outside, flowers are blooming, birds are singing, on days like these GiGi should go to hell. Real women have real genitals.
>>
>>5344897
meh. dont much care for her. kind of annoying to listen to, but whatevs.
>>
File: gg.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>5344897
>>
looks like a drag queen. tryhard. probably an annoying drama magnet.
>>
>>5355200
edie is still cooler (⌐□_□)
>>
>>5344897
I've always liked her hair and make up even before she said she was Trans.
Her personality is kind of annoying but I guess some people just like that kind of 'girly girl' type of stuff. The drama doesn't seem worth it though. But her ex-bf is pretty hot so I'd probs become a bimbo too if I could get plowed by that Greek God lol
>>
>>5344897
Ugly Drag queen
>>
>>5355323
edie is just as bad as gigi with like the exact same personality. But she would never admit this ha. The only thing that separates them is that edie has more femme face
>>
>>5355403
He is cute but he has a bit of a gay face going on at times
>>
>>5345059
>>5344906

she's canadian
>>
>>5344897
too much plastic surgery
>>
>>5344897
She needs to keep her lipstick within the border of her lips
>>
considering she shoops all her photos and videos to hell and back, sounds like a fag, and isn't especially attractive, i dont think much of her, if I even think of her at all that is
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.