[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny here trying to pick the right sex toy for me. So far I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 872.jpg (58KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
872.jpg
58KB, 704x480px
Tranny here trying to pick the right sex toy for me. So far I know I will be getting two dils, one small and one large and I have a few questions:

1) What material should it be from? I don't want my bp to be exposed to phthalates and xenoestrogens.
2) How to clean it after use? Sure, I eat lots of fiber and my fingers never smell or stain even after an hour of playing with myself but there are surely bad microbes present to be concerned about. Are you supposed to buy an alcohol-based solution in those small overpriced bottles they have in sex shops or is there a cheaper alternative that is equally effective?
3) Does the shape matter? Are curved ones better? Veiny or with smooth surface? What do you think?
>>
>>5332489

Most all toys are free of phthalates and xenoestrogens, if you are concerned about them still you can get silicon or glass toys. Silicone is usually advertised as it's considered a big selling point. If you are using silicone toys you only want to use water based lubricants, silicon and oil lube will wear away the toy and cause leeching.

With glass you get best hypoallergenicly and lasting power, all glass toys are heat tempered and won't shatter or chip inside a person.

Use product specifically designed for toys (unless glass) as the lye in the soap with eat away at the finish.

The shape is largely personal preference, if it looks fun try it out!
>>
>2015
>Calling yourself a tranny.
>>
>>5336534
diff anon, I personally want to take tranny back.
>>
>>5336637
another anon here
I just like using it self-depreciatingly on 4chan
>>
File: fleshlite-does-it-work.jpg (36KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
fleshlite-does-it-work.jpg
36KB, 700x700px
>>5332489
You should get pic related
>>
>>5336534
This board is the self depreciation central of 4chan
>>
>>5332489
I'll be your toy. Real human flesh is best material, it's non-toxic, and I'm self cleaning
XD
>>
>>5336964
Sex slaves work well as sex toys
>>
>>5332489
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/184960/toxic_sex_toys_what_to_know_before_you_buy/
>>
>>5336534
do you have any idea where you are, retard?

>>5336696
gross
>>
>>5337326
Meh, wouldn't be into being a slave, it was more of a tongue in cheek off-hand joke, I do like to please though and I'm very damn good at it
>>
>>5336670
i grew up describing myself as a tranny and I like the word.

>>5338429
>I do like to please though and I'm very damn good at it
lel the defining feature of my sex life. i think it is why i have so many who are calling now that i've resurfaced. ages ago i used to be a courtesan to only a few clients at atime.
>>
>>5339823
but tranny is like "nigger" for african americans because it was originally used for drag queens
>>
>>5339823
I'm somewhat similar. In the past I've been a little more promiscuous but in more recent years I've been quite reclusive and almost totaly celibate. One of the few friends I've kept in my life is actualy an ex gf, and she'd regularly come to mine for lunch, chat, and chill. Every so often though, when she calls up to make arrangements she'll quite bluntly say "anon, I need you to sort me out". She's quite happy to stay single like me but every so often she'll be crazy horny and knows I'm always happy to oblige and can hit her buttons big style.
>>
>>5339856
When??? I first heard it used in the early '70s. It was used by trannys talking about themselves.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.