[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to bisexuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 9082001820_d62f1a9313_o.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9082001820_d62f1a9313_o.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
So we all know that gays and lesbians almost always come from straight people, and that their children if they have any, are also straight. It's pretty much genetics.

But what about bisexuals? Do you guys also come mainly from straights or do you have a couple of bi cousins/aunts/ or even parents?
What I'm trying to get at, does bisexuality run in families? Also, if we accept that being gay/bi is genetics, can bisexuals pass their sexuality onto their children, ie: they'd be more likely to be bisexuals too statistically speaking?
>>
>>5287707
I have one gay cousin and one lesbian cousin. Both on my mom's side.
>>
4chan science.
>>
>>5287707
I'm gay and I come from two bisexuals. My father is a degenerate that would hump a tree and my mom is VERY deep in the closet.
>>
>>5288395
My condolences anon.
>>
My family doesn't really talk about this kind of stuff, so I can only make assumptions based on the evidence I have. I'm bi, and my brother is straight. Both my parents are straight, and all grand parents are straight. All my uncles/aunts/cousins are straight. Closest non-straight person I know of in my family tree is one second cousin. Just by statistics, it's likely that some part of this isn't true, but by outward appearances, this is the evidence I have.
>>
Great aunt - lesbian
possible great uncle - gay
possible cousin - ???
brother - trans
me - trans
mom - bi
>>
>>5288453
You have no idea.
>>
>>5288395
Is your mum a qt? I've always fantasized about catching a Church Lady schlicking to lesbian titties and forcing her to rape some barely legal boys and grills at jesus camp.
>tfw no degenerate waifu to have sex slaves together ;__;
>>
>>5288511
She's pretty religious alright, but not christian, used to be a milf, now she got ugly on purpose to fend off guys. I legit think she'd end up accepting a woman nowadays.
>>
>>5288528
>She's pretty religious alright, but not christian, used to be a milf, now she got ugly on purpose to fend off guys. I legit think she'd end up accepting a woman nowadays.
...Hipschan?
>>
>>5288488
Wow, you are living the dream anon. A simple family dinner must be like a small Pride event.
>>
File: dindu doesn't know who.webm (270KB, 1280x534px) Image search: [Google]
dindu doesn't know who.webm
270KB, 1280x534px
>>5288549
>Hipschan
Who
>>
>>5288574
Never mind.
>>
>>5288574
I'm still curious though. Muslim? Sikh? Jew?
>>
>>5288621
"Spiritualist", I'm getting into a STEM field and I have no idea how she is able to do certain things tho.
>>
>>5287707
bi
I have one gay uncle and everyone else in my family is very straight.
>>
>>5288579
jajaja
>>
>>5287707
I'm pansexual, and i have a sister and a cousin (in my father side) and another cousin (in my mother side) who are gay.
>>
I'm bi, I have no other gay relatives.
>>
>>5287707
I'm bi, my dad has a lesbian cousin but thats about it tbqh
>>
>>5288568
The family generally has been accepting, except for my grandma. She went all born again and it's a sin.
>>
>>5289649
I'm gay, my sister is bi and I'm pretty sure my nephew is also gay... he probably doesn't even know yet.
>>
>>5289932
also my great uncle was gay... before he died, and my aunt is bi.... dude, my family is bretty ghey..
>>
>>5289941
must be something in the water where you live.
>>
>>5287707
op im bi and i come from a very Heteronormative family pretty much everyone is straight except me :)
>>
as far as i know all of my close family members are straight.
some one in y family heritage must have been gay or bi but i don't know them.
>>
Bi. One lesbian aunt on mi mums side.
>>
>>5287707
My mother is bisexual. I really never knew my father enough to know about his orientation.
>>
>>5287707
I have a supposedly lesbian cousin, a lesbian aunt, first cousin once removed is a gay dude.
>>
>>5288528
Is your mom hillary clinton?
>>
>>5287707
I'm bi. My entire large ass southern family is cis str8 republican.

I've talked about this with other people and I've come to the conclusion that most people are by default into everyone. At some point doors either open or close depending on opportunity and experiences good or bad. Either that or THAT DAMNED SOCIETY get to you and you have to be a certain way.
>>
>>5287707
My mother is bi. She didn't really come out until I was in high school. It wasn't really a shock, just an a-ha moment. Guess that explains why her female "friend" was always around when I was younger.
My brother is gay, and I have two lesbian cousins.
>>
>>5287707

As far as I know, I think I have a bi female cousin once removed, there was one cousin surrounded by controversy, he was suspected to be gay, and two younger cousins where I'm grasping at straws to say they're going to be gay. Everyone else either is or pretends to be straight.

My parents seem to intentionally keep the LGBT part of my family from me.

I haven't seen any but the female in 7 years. I'll see some of my cousins in a few weeks or months before and another group of cousins after they go for their trip to Disney World.
>>
>>5304331
Now THAT'S one fucked up family...
>>
>>5305261
This is not far from the truth. Everyone tried to keep their secret, even after everyone knew. It was not something anyone liked talking about. My mother seemed disappointed when she found out I was bi as well, despite her own proclivities.
>>
My whole family is straight as far as I know, unless someone is in the closed. I don't have children so I have no idea how they would turn out.
>>
>>5287707
I'm bi, and the only lgbt member of my entire family. Extended included. The issue with this is we've already proven that homosexuality/bisexuality have absolutely no genetic component. They're entirely environmentally determined.
>>5303058
>most people are by default into everyone
This one speaks the truth. Biology enables, society forbids.
>>
>>5287707
My parents are both straight. (Although my father has said some questionable things.) I am a bi guy, my sister is bi, and I have a bi male cousin one one side, and a bi female cousin on the other side.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.