[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Offered a grand for sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: All-New-X-Men-40-2.jpg (237KB, 640x972px) Image search: [Google]
All-New-X-Men-40-2.jpg
237KB, 640x972px
Posted this on /adv/ but that board has never done me a lick of good.

An attorney offered me 1000 dollars for sex thanksgiving evening, and I told him I would have done it for free, but he kept the offer up and said it's okay because it was a drop in the pond for him. I was worried and told a friend that I was considering it, but he warned me that once I take that money I was by definition a prostitute, and there are some roads once traveled, you can't return from.

The thing is, I'm upside down, my rent is coming up and I won't be able to cover it, my insurance and my other bills. I was looking for another job, to supplement my part time work, but it's not panning out.I kind of need the cash.
>>
do et faggot
>>
>>5285200
Just do it who gives a shit. Prostitution is the oldest job in the book.
>>
>>5285200
Do it
>>
>>5285200
Do it. For fucks sake, there's nothing sacred about sex, he wants it, you want it, he has money, you need money, end of story. You can literally do it once and never really about it again. Your friend's "there are some roads once traveled, you can't return from" is bullshit advise. Get paid and stop being a pussy
>>
Whats wrong with being a prostitute? Anyways, your not a prostitute, prostitutes walk around on the street begging johns to pick them up. You are just some person who was offered money for sex, your friend is angry because they won't make 1000$. How can you think that doing something for free is ok but doing it for money is not?
>>
>>5285200
Don't do it, but not for the reason you're thinking. Get evidence that he asked to pay you for sex, blackmail him, and get way more than a grand for it. Because you're worth it.
>>
>>5285200
>and there are some roads once traveled, you can't return from
Oh fuck off , your friend sounds like some massive faggit who thinks god is watching him wherever he goes
>>
Your friend seems like a holier-than-thou prick anon. Go for it, there's no shame.
>>
>>5285708
you'd be more of a piece of shit if you did this than if you just banged someone for 1k. you both want it, you need the money, who fucking cares
>>
>>5286239
Sex is cheap, and OP could probably usemore than 1k. This lawyer is being dumb and patronizing and is accidentally giving OP the chance to seize the power in the relationship. OP would be unfair to himself if he balked at the chance to twist the knife and bleed this guy dry.
>>
>>5285200
>>5286263
>Take money for sex.
> Blackmail about sex.
Things women do
>>
>>5286316
Why should women have all the fun? When you're the prettier or more desirable partner, just having sex for free and letting that be that is selling yourself short.
>>
File: worfl.jpg (36KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
worfl.jpg
36KB, 250x250px
>>5286329
I hope your mtf transition is long and unsatisfying.
>>
How can I find guys who are willing to pay me money for sex without advertising my face and identity too much? I'm an hrted trans girl but I don't pass, Im just a cute guy. I want money to buy nice clothes and stuff while I slave away in school. I deserve that right? Someone offered me money on grindr i thought id take it up. OP where did you meet the attorney?
>>
>>5286376
>I deserve that right?
Serious question: were you always like that or did the HRT make you awful?
>>
>>5286473
I grew up privileged.
>>
if you would do the sex with out the money
do the sex
you can take the money from him as a donation to the national "Anon's personal expenses" fund
>>
>>5285200
>I was by definition a prostitute,
Are you retarded to believe you will be forever tainted or something?
>>
>>5286760
fucking spoiled white kids with white privilege
>>
>>5285200
Haggle up for 3000
>>
>>5285200
Do it. It doesn't make you a prostitute, really. You hardly advertised yourself from your description.
I've taken money in the past; it hasn't changed me.

If you need the money and you would have done it for free, go for it.
>>
>>5285200
why has nobody mentioned the fact that he might have STDs? he could try to poz you, get prep and use your own condom.
>>
File: Ferengi.jpg (59KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
Ferengi.jpg
59KB, 692x530px
>>5286348
What are you suggesting, that Anon give away time with his valuable body purely in exchange for time with an old man's ugly, worthless body? Just to pretend that those two services are equal?
>>
>>5285207
>>5285219
>>5285220
>>5285254
>>5285351
>>5286182
>>5286202
>>5286329
>>5287457
>>5287469
>>5287486
>>5289374
>all these whores
Glad I'm in good company for I was considering signing up to Seeking Arrangements to find a sugar daddy after transition. Anyone else ever done this? I agree with all of you my body is an asset, why give it away for free?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.