/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2scared4sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: scared.jpg (38KB, 321x237px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
38KB, 321x237px
I am 29 and a virgin because I am afraid of STDs

Is this reasonable?
>>
>>5272493

Why not? Statistically most HIV+ people are gay/trans right?
>>
File: hiv map.png (196KB, 2340x1654px) Image search: [Google]
hiv map.png
196KB, 2340x1654px
>>5272536
Statistically, most HIV+ people are people from third world countries.
>>
>>5272596

Take a US based survey of HIV and see how many HIV+ people are gay/bi (dare I say, tranny)
>>
>>5272712
just wear a condom / ask partner to wear condom

it not hard
>>
67% of the world under fifty has herpes 1 or 2
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/

So no not really.
>>
>>5273507
is that all you need to be safe?
>>
>>5275486
No, but it helps a lot.
Nothing is 100% effective
>>
>>5273638
Those are pretty shit odds.
>>
>>5275486
nothing is 100% foolproof.

if you aren't ok with that, don't fuck anyone ever.
>>
>>5275699

Back to me being 29 and a virgin

Guess I will stick with that then
>>
>>5275711
What kind of sex ed did these guys have. Just use a condom, you'll be fine. There's a lot else to do besides fucking as well, OP.
>>
>>5275770

I didn't have sex education until high school, and then it was one week "health class" about STDs and that was it

I am squeamish talking about sex because it was not something tolerated growing up. I am from a sexless family that schedules time for sex in order to procreate, but never other than that.
>>
I read something about skincare, while skipping through the last threads.

Can anyone give me guide on proper skincare?
>>
>>5275711
I mean you'll probably live longer if you never take risks but that's a pretty boring life to live, anon.

It's like not getting out of your house because you might get run over by a car.
>>
>>5272489
>I am 29 and a virgin because I am afraid of STDs
you literally have a mental illness

don't ever leave your house because you might get mugged or die in a car accident or something
>>
>>5272536
Well the gay men aren't gonna be fucking the straight women are they?
>>
I got oral (back of throat basically) gonorrhea from making out with someone who was asymptomatic.

Inb4 anyone else says I got it from sucking his d/someone else; the only thing we did was make out and I was a kissless virgin up until him.

Good thing is gonorrhea is easily treatable. Idk about you OP but at least living in Canada meant I just had to wait a few hours at a clinic to get a small injection and a pill and I was perfectly fine in a week.
>>
>>5278029
If your fingers get chapped and cracked in the winter or from outdoor chores you can put Carmex on them. It helps.
>>
>>5285280
Burt's bees is better, Carmex dries it out even more
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.