[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this same picture and comment spiel to /b. This photo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: screenshot.jpg (400KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
400KB, 1440x900px
I posted this same picture and comment spiel to /b. This photo says it all. A good friend posted a picture of himself, and a redneck asshole, whom my friend had become fb friends with at some point, decided to show his ignorance.

I want this idiot to learn a lesson, but I don't have the skill to make it happen by myself. I've already managed to find out who his employer is and send them this screenshot, but I want this asshole to regret this forever.

I'm not a regular here, but you guys are well respected and feared around the web as being people that can get shit done and make justice happen online when they need to.

I don't care what you do to this guy, let's fuck his world up though. He should be bombarded with messages, he should have his social media accounts hacked, hell, let's make online dating profiles for him where we post him as a man looking for hookups with men. Whatever we have to do, I can't stand homophobia and intolerance, and I feel like he needs to learn a lesson.

Since I don't entirely know how this works, do you guys need more information from me? If so, say so, and I'll do what I can to find it out. He has a few mutual friends in my area so digging up basic info shouldn't be hard.
>>
>>5250016
you do look like a fag though, FAG
>>
>>5250016
damn what a homo
>>
ur ghey
>>
4chan is not your personal army.
>>
>>5250016
you're a faggot. kill yourself
>>
Literally just brush it off. If your friends and family are sane people they'll all actively block the guy out, he's doing this to get a laugh out of you and if he saw this thread he'd have gotten his fun. So stop proving his point and just ignore him
>>
>>5250016
Fag.
>>
>>5250016
Either stop caring or STOP DRESSING LIKE THAT
You're asking for it
>>
"you guys are well feared" so is AIDS, go sook to that and see if you get a better response. Fuck his son, brother, father. go kick his ass, this is why people hate you. not your kind. but you as a person. because instead of calling him out on his antics, you run off like a bitch to try and get someone else to do your dirty work. Live with the knoweldge that when you had the chance to stand up for yourself as a human being you instead showed us all that you were nothing more then a worthless faggot unworthy of our attention
>>
>>5250016
grow up
stop being such a faggot

>I can't stand homophobia and intolerance
typical tumblrina

you care too much
>>
Oh man jessy lanza... Good taste op
>>
>>5250016
>I'm not a regular here, but you guys are well respected and feared around the web as being people that can get shit done and make justice happen online when they need to.
That would have been the case in 2003-2006, now it's a shitfest. And even then, "well respected" is quite a stretch.
>I don't care what you do to this guy, let's fuck his world up though. He should be bombarded with messages, he should have his social media accounts hacked, hell, let's make online dating profiles for him where we post him as a man looking for hookups with men. Whatever we have to do, I can't stand homophobia and intolerance, and I feel like he needs to learn a lesson.
Why, because he called your friend (which I strongly suspect is actually you) a faggot? You do realise this is 4chan, and even on /lgbt/ people will call you a faggot? Do you think this is some SJW hacker forum or something?
>Since I don't entirely know how this works, do you guys need more information from me? If so, say so, and I'll do what I can to find it out. He has a few mutual friends in my area so digging up basic info shouldn't be hard.
Yeah, that would help. Post your home address and phone number, we'll send you a pizza while we wait for our hacking tool's result. :^)
>>
Not your personal army, FAG
>>
Take it to tumblr.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.