[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtf frustrated with lack of decent vibrators (for penis stimulation)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: trevornoah.jpg (364KB, 2048x1334px) Image search: [Google]
trevornoah.jpg
364KB, 2048x1334px
i like orgasms but don't like masturbating like a guy. maybe this makes me crazy, but i hate it.

hottest concept ever is the whole egg vibrator taped to penis thing. would free up hands for more important things and this would be so amazing for sex.

so i tried it, and it fucking sucks. first it's impossible to get the egg somehow attached to yourself, and then when you do get it the vibrations are crazy weak and won't make you cum ever. why has no one invented an actually decent vibrator for penile stimulation? i'm frustrated with the lack of this. it would be amazing for sex or masturbation. imagine getting fucked while actually stimulating that thing.

idk.

can you guys help me? i really want to cum hands free. wireless with lots of different speeds would be nice, and powerful + able to attach to myself properly is a must
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Get one of those things you can put into your bathtub to turn it into a hot tub and hold your dick near one of the nozzles that shoots the air bubbles into the water.

Pic crappy, but related.
>>
What about those 'massagers', hitachi magic wands i think they're called? Mtfg was raving about them at one point.
>>
you guys are thinking and i like that.

but to reiterate i guess

-100% hands free orgasms. emphasis on orgasm.
-something you wear on penis somehow (vibrator taped on??)
-good for when guy is fucking you
-able to use in places that aren't bathtubs
-maybe looks cute?

does this make sense? :/

not to be dismissive or whatever, i like that people are at least posting. but i'm almost angry about this no lie. why does this thing i want not exist? does no one else want this? you can find 15 billion clit vibes on like any website but there is nothing for me.
>>
electroshock
>>
look up the hot octopuss pulse
>>
>>5249146
this looks like what you need
>>
>>5249181
it's pretty much perfect i guess. but i don't want it. it's bulky and masculine, and i'm not sure it would stay on so well during rough sex.

bleh.

maybe i'm too picky.
>>
>>5249181
>>5249192
I tried.
Just wondering- what makes it masculine? It's smooth and jet black.
Other male vibrators look even worse.
You should just get a hitachi with a penile stimulator. Its bulky but its what doctors use to get cum out of paralyzed people.
>>
>>5249210
>Just wondering- what makes it masculine? It's smooth and jet black.
from their website:

"PULSE has been referred to as ‘Darth Vader’s helmet’ and said to ‘make your dick look like Batman’."
>>
>>5249231
I mean, they're trying to sell it to cis-straight-men who don't usually buy vibrating sex toys. They have to put quotes like that on there because you're buying a vibrator. "its not gay! Star Wars! Batman!"

Maybe you should stop giving everything a gender. Don't overthink. If it feels good, use it.

You wanted exactly this a couple hours ago, and now it's too masculine... maybe you're just pushing away things that give you pleasure.
>>
>>5248959
there's something called a mio vibrating cock ring. try looking into that, i get my vibes from that company and they're v nice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.