[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Closet Celebrities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

i wanna see who /lgbt/ thinks is in the closet. post name, pic, and what

ill go first
>julian hamilton of the presets
>bi
>>
File: hanson-arin-image.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hanson-arin-image.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Mos def trans
>>
>>5243985
Why do people insist on arin being trans?
>>
>>5244396
Some cis dudes do this but he almost exclusively pick female characters when given the option (and i myself might have done that as a form of escape)

I have never heard people say he was trans before tho.
>>
>>5243969
>celebrity gossip on 4chan's gay board
okay
>>
Zac Efron, Taylor Lautner, Colton Haynes, Grant Gustin, Darren Criss, Tom Hardy
>>
>>5245460
>taylor lautner
I FUCKING WISH
WHY did he had to cut his hair, WHY?
>>
>>5245524
Oh yeah and this one I can confirm, Cristiano Ronaldo.
>>
File: oO1wy5E.jpg (120KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
oO1wy5E.jpg
120KB, 1024x1024px
>>5244396
>>5245062
he crossdresses

pic is from a cd competition he won while he was on a cruise
>>
>>5245583
cute
>>
>>5244396
>>5245062
>>5245583

>>5245062

There is the feminine character choices. Which they also lied about the reasoning when asked. (trans flag) saying it was purely sexual he goes one to select children and blobs. Pink is not even the deciding factor, so long as it's girly it's in.

Humour often dictates men in dresses, though it should be noted in their productions where they're in a female role they're often the director.

The real coffin nails are in Arin's joint videos with Suzy. The video where Suzy does Arin's makeup. They were clearly uncomfortable (as a cis could) but when he looks into the mirror it is as if they're crushed by a truck.

Profound sadness when confronted with a small step to presenting female. Textbook disphoria, seeing Arin's thousand yard stare into that mirror utterly convinced me.
>>
>>5245631

/watch?v=Sjng0TSgaSI
>>
Janeane Garofalo, Winona Ryder, Queen Latifah, all glass closets

Ville Valo from the band HIM.
Pretty sure he's MTF and will probably die in that closet. Has hinted at stuff related to it but never gone the full way. Was hot in drag in one of their music videos, and also in borderline drag with the fem look in others.

Also is obviously bi, and was "open secret" in a relationship with Bam Margera for a while. (That's how they got popular over here, Bam put him on the show. They met because Bam was such a gayass fanboy with a crush that he followed their euro tour and HAD to meet Ville. They eventually drifted apart cause Ville had to get sober and Bam wasn't helping his habit)

Chris Corner from IAMX is out bi as well and is pretty fucking obviously MTF, moreso than any celebrity I've seen honestly. Look up the new Metanoia tour pictures. Ticking time bomb basically
He's said stuff about it way blatantly over the years, "half the women in the songs I write are actually me," music video about a couple "My Secret Friend" where he played the woman and Imogen Heap played the man, etc, etc
>>
>>5245631
Holy shit he looks so fucking sad, has a hard time speaking and wont show his face to the camera.

I mean you could play it off as whatever but he definitely seems more uncomfortable than an "ordniary guy" fooling around with his wife.
>>
>>5245735
I'm pretty sure Ville is openly Bi.
>>
>>5243969
my friend who was working in hollywood with an agency until she recently decided she hated her job. was telling me about some celebrities that she says are for sure closet gays. I only remember a few as I dont care if theyre gay or straight, but apparently hollywood does

Zach Efron, John Travolta, Tom Cruise. are a few I remember her saying
>>
>>5245649
wow that's actually really shocking
>>
>>5249159
i really wouldn't be surprised if zac was bi
>>
>>5249159
zach efron qt tbqh
>>
Shawn Mendez or however you spell it. My younger sister has a huge crush on him and I just think honey he's so gay!!!!! But I let her crush cus it's harmless. He's very clearly gay. My boyfriend has worked with him before and said it's so obvious and he's a bit shy and awkward because of it. I wish his management would let him come out (if he wants to)
>>
Tom Selleck is bi
Easy E was gay as fuck
Rihanna is gay as france and frequently gets into relationships with abusive butches
Scary spice is gay
Jason Mamoa is gay
Ellen Degeneras is suprisingly enough closet Bi. Has a thing black guys.
Charlie Sheen is really really gay.
There's a rumor that ellen page might be gay. Not sure
I can really start naming names, but I would start pissing people off.
Oh and finding a straight person in the cast of twilight is like playing a game of where waldo.
>>
My state's quarterback is gay and has a famous beard
>>
>>5245735
I'm certain that all the dudes from Jackass are a little fucking gay. Especially Knoxville and Bam.

Also definitely Tom Cruise, it's well known knowledge at this point but yeah.
>>
Most of Motley Cruel has to be bi at least I mean for fuck's sake you spend that many years dressing like women and getting pass out absolutely fucked up drunk/high and you don't fuck any dudes? Is bullshit.
Also Jensen Ackles has a vibe to him, he'd probably rather die than come out though, Norman Reedus seems pretty bi but will cocktease everyone for the rest of eternity as to whether he is or he isn't.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.