[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My FTM brothers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Do any of you my FTM bros wear a packer? If so, how often? And do you prefer subtle and small or having a Jamal-tier package in your pants?
>>
>>5235199
I just piss with my legs half bent
>>
>>5235218
I don't think the majority allow you to pee standing up? It is just avout an aesthetic thing.
>>
>>5235199
Subtle if I'm going out, Jamal-tier at home or if I'm talking about a pack-and-play packer.
>>
>>5235632
I know some of my FTM brothers wear BBC packers even when going out so it looks like they have a big dick. It's funny, because most are pretrans and wear super skinny girl jeans. Oh, the looks they get. They like to embarrass other cis-guys.
>>
I'm a cis guy and I wear one of these
>>
>>5235828
Dude, what? You've got two cocks in your pants?
>>
>>5235838
I have a micropenis. I've accepted that I'll never have sex with somebody who won't walk out on me, so I at least want to get some positive attention when people look at me.
>>
>>5235860
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully medical science will be able to help someday. I know FTMs who are really hoping the science improved over the next decade or so and they can do from twisted frankendicks to glorious, well shaped BBC.
>>
Why do ftms like black dicks so much?
>>
>>5235905
Because they're mostly former white girls. They can't stand white dick.
>>
>>5235918
I mean, it's just weird to me the amount of ftms I've met that seem to have a thing for black dick one way or another
>>
>>5235923
They associate BBC with masculinity, which is what they desire to be, and because they don't like the vaginal sex, they want a cock that can give them pleasure in the only cavity they have left, so they also want BBC inside them.
>>
>>5235928
But really, it's just because they're former feminist white girls who want to stick it to white cis-men. Not literally, though, white men are gross.
>>
>>5235928
>>5235937
So they're liberal white girls who want to be angry black men?
>>
>>5235928
>>5235937
Interesting theory...
>>
>>5236016
They don't want to be black, just have a black guy-tier dick.
>>
>>5236023
So they're okay with being white if they look like the guys from supernatural or whatever? Those brothers have big dicks.
>>
>>5235923
I've noticed the same thing... :|
>>
>>5235905
As a FtM: because I like big dicks.
>>
>>5235199
>19 replies
>5 posters

ftm black dick fag talking to himself
>>
>>5237659
To fuck them? Suck them? Jack them off? Or just to look at them longingly?
>>
>>5235860
>I have a micropenis. I've accepted that I'll never have sex with somebody who won't walk out on me, so I at least want to get some positive attention when people look at me.

There are gay guys who date fucking transmen now. You should be able to find someone who'll tolerate a micropenis.
>>
File: 1447130809067.png (346KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
1447130809067.png
346KB, 599x593px
>choosing your dick size based on how you feel that day

FtM's confirmed for literal retards who have absolutely no idea what being a man is actually like.
>>
>tfw Jamal as fuck dick
>tfw ftms and mtfs and fags who hate their parents want my dick one way or another

It's a weird feeling

You all look at me like I'm some giant dildo to get off on
>>
I just stuff my underwear so their is a noticeable bulge - but not an obvious one - just so people wouldn't be suspicious. I'm not going to get a packer though.
>>
>>5238123
>just so people wouldn't be suspicious.

1) Nobody is looking at your crotch.

2) If you're dressing in such a way that it's apparent that you don't have a penis, you're not dressing like a man.
>>
>>5238115
>tfw Jamal as fuck dick
>tfw mtf

Hopefully one day I can donate my schlong and make some ftm really happy.
>>
>brothers
>>
>>5237808
>Implying you wouldn't if you could
>>
>>5237808
>using the same reaction image

>cisfag mad hes stuck with the same tiny beenis all day everyday until he dies

;-;
>>
>>5235199
What the actual fuck, mods?
You deleted a picture of a fucking packer?
I know this is blueboard but come on it's also LGBT
>>
>>5239330
Depending on how you sit it is visible if you have a bulge or not.
>>
>>5239766
>>5239907

>mfw fucking my girlfriend with my thick hard cock
>mfw FTMs will never know this feel
>>
File: pillowfight.jpg (59KB, 714x474px) Image search: [Google]
pillowfight.jpg
59KB, 714x474px
>>5244005
>guilting any young lib female i want into having sex with me or else she is a dirty biggit

>prowling my way into girls locker rooms, bathrooms, sleepovers, and gym classes

>cisc.uc.ks have never experienced pic rël

how truly sad and horrifying
>>
>>5244074
>wanting to be in a pillow fight with a bunch of old retirement age hags
>>
>>5244074
>basically admitting to be a tranny rapist who preys on women exactly like the how the stereotype says

ayyy lmao, im having a laff mate
>>
File: 4da8cb380803c.jpg (206KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
4da8cb380803c.jpg
206KB, 500x382px
>>5244144
Transwomen are the suspected rapists.
not us

i am just a cryptorapist
>>
>>5244074
>Guilting someone into having empty, meaningless sex
>You self-loathing, confused beings truly are empty and miserable.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.