[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't want to be trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: feelgirl.jpg (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
feelgirl.jpg
166KB, 1024x1024px
i don't want to be trans
>>
iktf
>>
>>5225089
Noone does lol
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
File: 1373076651710.jpg (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1373076651710.jpg
118KB, 500x500px
iktf

>>5225141
Tumblr would have you believe otherwise though
>>
Then don't.
>>
>>5225089
Tough shit.
>>
>>5225210
This, quit being trans. That means your dysphoria is going away.
Be you, and not what everyone wants you to be. Be a self-made person, plan your own path.
>>
>>5225089
iktf every time a terrorist happening happens i just want to be a good reproductive member of the white race,
but i always settle back into degeneracy a few days after
>>
Being trans is suffering.
>>
>>5226353
nobody wants to be trans, you become trans because you want to be cis-gendered
>>
>>5225210
>>5226353
trans is honestly a choice. you can stop thinking it's not but it takes a lot of self discipline and realization.
you can stop being a deluded fuck, /lgbt/. i believe in you.
and if you need support during your detransition, i am here and ready to help.
>>
>>5229622
Still haven't cut your hair?
>>
>>5226390
This is the hardest feel. I'm a blue eyed blonde haired American and not being able to have 8 kids to help further the white race is the truest suffering.
>>
>>5229622
Transitioning takes way more "self discipline and realization" than repression
>>
>>5229717
>muh repression

You cant repress being feminine, otherwise maybe you aren't as girly as you think you are.
>>
>>5229887
>implying every pre-transition trutrans doesn't come across as gay to everyone they know
>>
>>5226390
>>5229657
/pol/, please go and stay go.
>>
>>5229622
You didn't even detransition, you are just a troll making people feel like shit all the wile you get your nails painted and go to hair salons every day you lying fuck.
>>
File: 41511280.jpg (331KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
41511280.jpg
331KB, 1280x1024px
>>5229901
Gay is one thing, being really feminine is another. The most successful transitioners were like girls in appearance and socially before transition so no one, even their family, is surprised when they live as women.
>>
>>5230012
Not every girl is hyper-feminine
And there are hyper-feminine gayboys that aren't trans
>>
>>5230020
Am just saying the most feminine males will have successful transitions. They also tend to transition early.
Yes not every girl is hyperfeminne, but we are not taking about girls here.
Yes there are hyper-feminine gayboys that arent trans, but in this modern age, pff, even back then they were seen and accepted like opposite gender or a third-sex.

To add, the same effect of too much estrogen or too little testosterone in the womb is associated with being gay as well as being intersex and "trans"
>>
>>5230062
I mean, I do think you're right, since people like that don't have much to worry about with social transitioning. I just feel like this line of argument is used to delegitimize other mtfs and propagates the shitty trannier-than-thou attitude
>>
>>5230062
>To add, the same effect of too much estrogen or too little testosterone in the womb is associated with being gay as well as being intersex and "trans"

>this much literal pseudoscience.
>>
>>5230165
It's called epigenitics
http://www.nimbios.org/press/FS_homosexuality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70I7Nag4Eu8
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15177706
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3906590/
>>
>>5230077
>I just feel like this line of argument is used to delegitimize other mtfs and propagates the shitty trannier-than-thou attitude
>I'M A REAL WOMAN TOO EVEN THOUGH I DRESS AND ACT JUST LIKE A MALE YOU BIGOT!
Hon calm your t-rage.
>>
>>5230313
>implying
>implying I even have any T in my blood
>>
>>5229984
>not wanting to preserve the white race
What other purpose of breeding is there?
>>
>>5230351
You kinda have to or else you won't function right, hon. :^)
>>
>>5230062
maybe that's because their parents were ok with them being feminine. mine beat the shit out of me and punished me for being even the least feminine. no meals, forced to sleep outside, many slaps to the face. i think you need to consider that some parents are stricter than others, and not everyone can express themselves freely like those feminine transgirls you said.
>>
>>5225089
Nobody chooses this. Fuck what the pride people say, nobody would ever want to be this way, we don't have to enjoy our experience or unique perspectives or whatever bullshit they tell us. I would kill people if it meant I could be cis.
>>
>>5229622
Yo are repressing. Enjoy being a hon soon.
>>
>>5233712
>I would kill people if it meant I could be cis.
I swear why are so many trannies psychopaths?
>>
>>5233819
you try having dysphoria. it's not pleasant. there's a reason the term is the exact opposite of euphoria.
>>
>tfw I want to be straight and have children.
>>
>>5233834
I'm trans. It doesn't preclude you from having morals
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28KB, 200x200px
>>5233712
>tfw cis
>tfw have all the right parts
>tfw have everything you want
>tfw I would never kill someone for my own gain
>tfw I would never whine about dysphoria like it excuses my own shitty actions
>tfw I'm a better person than you
>tfw I have everything you want, and I deserve it
>mfw you don't
>>
>>5233928
well meme'd brother
>>
>>5233929
Thanks. I was first in my class at memeology school.
>>
File: 1442307694890.jpg (936KB, 2728x1989px) Image search: [Google]
1442307694890.jpg
936KB, 2728x1989px
>>5226390
>i can transition and be content in life but weak and unable to achieve some of the more honorable goals in life I had like firefighter
>i can stay a guy, try and live as long as i can with this, spend my remaining years trying to fight and save people until either my careers kill me or I kill myself
I wish dysphoria and wanting to be a girl would go away, this is fucking stupid.
>>
>>5225089
Don't do it. It's for the best.

Trannies are awful, and offensive to all of the senses.

Imagine you we told as a kid that you had the same disease as the elephant man, only it is impossible to be "beautiful inside" despite how you look. That is what being a tranny is.
>>
>>5229622
HOW DARE YOU! Everyone with even a slight feeling of questioning their gender should cram their hairy feet into pumps, put on lipstick, alienate all of their friends and family and co-workers and strangers on the street at any cost!!

wait, I'm not a mentally ill tranny and I don't believe that. lol, yeah, don't be a tranny. You don't have Caitlyn Jenner's money.
>>
>>5235596
>transition and be content with life
HA! Good luck with that one anon.
>>
>>5229622
Booger is right, this whole transitioning treatment is extremely outdated and highly overrated. Most trans people especially mtf's don't even pass and end up as reclusive freaks who deep down aren't happy but will never admit to it because if they do it's admitting that transitioning doesn't work most of the time. I mean look at how miserable every trans you see online is, irl it's the same thing with that look of sadness in their eyes and that's after transitioning. Look at how high the trans suicide rate is and how many trans kill themselves, most of those suicides are post transition too. The trans community is just a big fucking echo chamber hugbox that gives false hope to other trans so they won't kill themselves or heaven forbid detransition. Unless you start really young, have good genetics, have money, and have a good support system you are royally fucked and forever doomed to be a hon.

Fuck this shit I'm done *drops mic*
>>
>>5230020
That's not being hyper feminine...that's called acting like most girls dumbass. You just think it's hyper feminine because you act just like a boy.

>hyper feminine gay boys
See there's the difference, gays that act effeminate are almost always way over the top feminine and girls who act feminine are not like that.
>>
>>5235944
This, you can easily tell the difference between a gay man acting feminine and a woman acting feminine. Ones usually overly feminine and the other is more calmed down and natural.
>>
>>5235873
I guess if I end up a hon it'll be even worse.
>>
File: matrix.jpg (111KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
matrix.jpg
111KB, 400x400px
>>5235954
Here's some pro advice from someone who's been there, it's never enough. Even if you transition somewhat successfully you always have the feeling of wanting to be a real girl, of wanting more from transition. It's like being given a small sample of what it's like to be a girl but never the whole thing. The dysphoria never really goes away completely either. You never get to be a normal girl with a normal life, you're always trying to do this or that to make yourself more complete as a trans woman. It never ends.
>>
>>5235933
>Unless you start really young, have good genetics, have money, and have a good support system you are royally fucked and forever doomed to be a hon.

And even then, what did you really gain? A life composed entirely of lies that will go nowhere. You can't reproduce, you can't have a family unless you become a kek and make huge concessions, nobody outside of your tranny-acceptance bubble will ever understand or accept you...

Like why the fuck would anyone ever transition? I just don't understand it.
>>
File: 55713865.jpg (82KB, 335x400px) Image search: [Google]
55713865.jpg
82KB, 335x400px
>>5235933
hey man, all those things u said are true, but are they trans ppls fault or society's fault? what if transitioning does make ppl happy but then society just shits on them all the time? probably a lot more people would transition if society would stop being an asshole. the suicide rate would go down. people and employers would stop caring whether they pass. they'd get jobs and be normal and happy. and not end up "reclusive freaks" thanks to attitudes like urs. pick that mic back up and put all that fookin blame back where it belongs.
>>
>>5236109
>but are they trans ppls fault or society's fault?

Um, it's biology.

Wait, are you one of those people who think biology is a social construct?
>>
>>5235933
I'll tell you something, i was more attractive as a regular feminine guy. Even straight guys who like trans women, prefer the more "femboyish, am so gay I might as well live as a girl" transwoman than the severe body dysmorphic ones.

As was guy with a feminine side. I could pass as a girl with the right clothing but realistically I couldn't really pass with the clothes off cause I looked pretty masculine. I wasn't so outwardly feminine, I was kinda a normal pretty boy. I saw some real life trans girls (and almost got attracted to one) and my trans issues paled in comparison, they couldn't hide it they lived like girls since they were born and passed well.
>>
File: trans.jpg (234KB, 1585x194px) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
234KB, 1585x194px
Read this (please).
>>
Transitioning won't solve your psychological problems.

Likewise, your psychological problems can be solved without transitioning.
>>
>>5229622
really, "self discipline and realization"? because it sounds an awful lot like denial and bitterness talking. there's a large body of easily accessed, peer-reviewed research supporting that transgender ism is a biological trait. your personal beliefs and subjective experience are irrelevant.

i suppose this answers the op pretty well too. no one wants to be trans.
>>
>>5235953
>implying trannies are "calmed down" or "natural" in any way.
>>
File: I_Didn't_Ask_For_This.jpg (315KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I_Didn't_Ask_For_This.jpg
315KB, 1920x1200px
>>5236935
While that's all fine and dandy, that doesn't actually fix the problem. You can't just logic away dysphoria, you're stuck with it for life.

I always look at being trans and choosing to not transition or transition as having to choose between eating a large pile of shit or a medium sized pile of shit. Each one will be unpleasant but with transition you'll have that small amount of shit you won't have to deal with. There's also the option of not eating any shit but suicide is often frowned on in most societies.
>>
File: 1234323.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1234323.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>5236951
>Likewise, your psychological problems can be solved without transitioning.

If you have proof for this then all us and the psychological world would like to hear it.
>>
>>5237000
lol seriously, if you have an alternative for spending tens of thousands of dollars and having four or five years revolve entirely around transitioning then I'm all ears
>>
>>5236951
inb4
>Just suck it up and act like a man :^)
>>
>>5237000
>>5237048

Stop caring what other people think. Stop being self conscious.

You can get over it if you truly want to, or you can keep holding onto the victim complex. One will set you free. One will keep you imprisoned in your own mind until you die.

Only you can do it. It doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks. I believe in you if you believe in yourself.
>>
>>5237109
>Stop caring what other people think. Stop being self conscious.
You're just encouraging me desu
>>
>>5236992

Can you write this again without the metaphors?

I'm having a hard time deciphering it.
>>
>>5237119

No. You're allowing yourself to be encouraged.

Take notice of my words. I promise you it's not to late to make a change.
>>
>>5235933
desu this whole "all trannies are suicidal and depressed" is pretty over-stated. I deal with some shit because of bi-polar, but I've only become significantly fucking happier since I started transitioning. I guess for many people it might involve more of a social aspect, but for me, my body just feels like it's my own now and I wouldn't trade that for anything. Sometimes I pass and most of the time I probably don't, but I'm at least me and I still going about doing the things I want because I have purpose. Different shit works for different people, but by and large, transition has proved to be the best treatment for trans people.

Does it solve everything? Fuck no and if you go into thinking that it will fuck you over, but if you know what you want out of it and what it can give you and are realistic, shit can really work out. and as far as booger being right about any of the bs they've posted on here, I'd point you to this post >>5236958
>>
>>5237123
Being trans is a terrible predicament. Transitioning is painful but not as painful as not transitioning. Suicide is the least painful option but not many people want to go that route.

>>5237109
What if we don't have a victim complex but are legitimately trans?
>>
>>5237172
>not as painful as not transitioning

What makes it painful, Anon?
>>
>>5237202
Gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5237202
not the same anon, but off the top of my head, basically fucking everything. all the aggression and constant erections. hating myself, not thinking of myself as a person or valid. not wearing the clothes I want and being less capable of fitting into them. being a complete mess socially and romantically. not having tits. having a completely negative self image and feeling unworthy of love. shaving takes hours and doesn't work as well. feel like I'm lying to myself and everyone, essentially playing a fictional character. feeling so removed from my physical being that I didn't care if I lived or died.
>>
File: 1446941125707.png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1446941125707.png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>>5237109
>Stop caring what other people think. Stop being self conscious.
>just be yourself
>>
Transitioning isn't that bad. It's cool. You're like a transformer.
>>
>>5238662
im pretty sure a transformer has never been abused by there parents isolated by they're "friends"
>>
>>5246569

Sounds like Starscream to me desu.
>>
>>5246569

That doesn't happen because they're trans. It happens because those people are intolerant.

You will move forward with forgiveness and educating your fellow people, not by being a victim.
>>
>>5237305

You need to forgive the people who disown you, and offer your knowledge to help them to better understand you. If it doesn't work, then so be it. You can't force someone to change their mind. They have to be willing to be open to different things, and that's a choice they need to make on their own.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.