[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate myself im discusting and i dont think ill be able to pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 20151112_154152.jpg (488KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20151112_154152.jpg
488KB, 1920x1080px
I hate myself im discusting and i dont think ill be able to pass
>>
just do it the worst that can happen is that you just look like yourself now
>>
File: 20151107_215154.jpg (591KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20151107_215154.jpg
591KB, 1920x1080px
>>5217331
Im already 4 months in
>>
>>5217254
wait im sorry but are you trying to pass as a guy or girl? because you look like a hot girl. sorry if you started out as one and you're trying to pass as a guy?
>>
>>5217394
Trying to pass as a girl
>>
>>5217254
Youll pass OP, I'm one of the best looking trips on the board but it still took me over a year on HRT to pass, even then it takes a looooong time to be fully socialized as a woman. You just need patience. Grow out your hair and learn makeup.

>>5217394
Is totally hugboxing you, but you can do it. Your features are soft, your chin is small, the only thing you might need is a rhinoplasty.
>>
>>5217394
>because you look like a hot girl
ayy he looks like my bro
>[the current year]
>higboxing
WILL
NOT
MAKE
IT
>>
1. rotate your pictures autist
2. your profile is unfortunate but not masculine, just ugly. your front-on shows you'll pass
>>
>>5217254
if you waste time in 4 chan, yep, sure, not passing for you.
>>
>>5217254
Shame, you could have just worked out and be more physical active like play tennis or something and get fit.

you would have been so gorgeous by now instead of literally degenerating.
>>
>>5217609
implying i dont already do exercise
>>
>>5217490
You are seriously delusional. You think cause ppl bash you you are like dollface or something. When in reality its because you actually arent good looking... at all. All your pics are hilariously blurry and badly taken bc any normal pic you look like a man. And I doubt you ever leave the house or make relationships to know of you even pass
>>
>>5217636
i dont even know what your talking about
>>
File: 94.png (765KB, 863x833px) Image search: [Google]
94.png
765KB, 863x833px
>>5217636
I don't have any desire to be like dollface, I have no desire to feel better about myself by insulting others behind their backs. I also have no desire to camwhore.
All my pics are badly taken because I am a bad photographer, my ego comes from the constant stream of people hitting on me.
Thanks for the attention, anon.
>>
>>5217630
It doesn't show, build your body try boxing
>>
>>5217664
She also looks like a fucking clown
>>
>>5217254
Suicide is an option
>>
>>5217664
I'd be interested in seeing a reasonably carefully taken pic to see how well people can pass - assuming, of course, that you're not just making shit up.
>>
>>5217254
you look kind of like me, even down to the curly hair. i'm not very pretty, but i pass like 95% of the time. most cis people don't have a sixth sense for trannies. the only reasons the faggots on this board are so neurotic is because they spend too much time around other trannies so they can pick out each others flaws. as long as you're under 6 foot and don't look like a linebacker there's still a chance. do something with your hair, go ask a stylist for something that helps frame your face and makes it look more feminine. learn makeup and clothes. youtube has lots of vids on both.
>>
>>5217695
No need to get nasty.

>>5217720
Ive got one pretty clear res picture on my desktop, its not my normal look though.
>>
>>5217727
Unfortunately I'm not giving away any contact info on /lgbt/ and I cba to set up a dummy email right now, so if you're not comfortable posting it here then don't worry about it.
>>
>>5217765
There ya go.
I normally put my hair in a bun and wear glasses.
>>
>>5217770
Would prefer the bun
>>
>>5217775
Face covered and blurry but this is more like what I look like on a normal day.
>>
>>5217490
>one of the best looking trips on the board
>>5217770
but you look like a boy with long hair
>>
>>5217779
Much better
>>
>>5217770
You look like a man
>>
>>5217664
>don't have desire to be like dollface
I think you mean don't have potential at all. Yet you trip in every godamn thread and talk about how pretty you are even though you aren't, its just retarded.
>>5217770
literally don't even pass. You nose and chin are very masculine, super bushy manly eye brows, square shaped forehead
>>
>>5217779
>covers entire face with phone
I wouldn't even be attacking you if you didn't trip spam every thread and pretend like you are attractive
>>
>>5217254
With good effort you will pass to be honest family shaking my head
>>
you look like stateless liberty
>>
>>5217254
Consider a different, more feminine haircut OP
>>
>>5217254
>>5217377
>>5217770
You're hot, i'd fuck/date you
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.