[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detransitioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: firework.jpg (510KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
firework.jpg
510KB, 750x750px
So how many people here have detransitioned? Does the dysphoria badly? I have been on hrt for a while now but I am thinking of detransing for personal reasons.

How is the best way to start this process and what kind of results can I expect?
>>
>>5201206
I meant does it return badly*
>>
Undecided attention seeking douchebags like you are the reasons transgender people are perceived as mentally ill degenerates. I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
>>5201206
i detransitioned and it's been really nice so far.
i feel like a lot of mtfs think it's such a dramatic thing, but it's really not.
i went from being a femboy to an adrogynous femboy demanding female pronouns back to a femboy.
like whoa big whoop dude.
turns out i didn't have dysphoria. i was just making myself feel like i was.
meditated and smoked a bunch and now i'm better than ever.
>>
>>5201218
How did you do it? Just stop hrt all together?
>>
>>5201218
>felt like i was a girl
>took drugs
>no longer feel like im a girl
>>
>>5201218
Thanks, that's really helpful
My gf thinks I'm moving too fast in transitioning, but fuck me if I'm 21 already and I can always detransition later then why the hell not?
In no capacity have I ever liked the manly parts of me and manliness is really just starting to feel like a virus taking over now. I'm gonna do it.
>>
>>5201218
>i feel like a lot of mtfs think it's such a dramatic thing, but it's really not.

>turns out i didn't have dysphoria. i was just making myself feel like i was.

Well, no fucking surprise it wasn't that big of a deal for you if you aren't even trans in the first place.
>>
>>5201295
>My gf thinks I'm moving too fast in transitioning, but fuck me if I'm 21 already and I can always detransition later then why the hell not?
You'll be sterile and have tits though
>>
Better to live a woman than to die a man with tits
>>
>>5201326
>selling it this hard

And you accuse *us* of pushing people into transition.

Humour aside, permanent sterility takes a while in most cases.
>>
>>5201218
Ya cause you never passed and never even developed a female body.
>demanding female pronouns
You sound retarded
>>
>>5201218
I hope the best for you b/c I do take notice of all those who detrans

being cis is far easier, and maybe I'll end up there too
>>
File: Shanghai_Music_Fireworks.jpg (589KB, 2164x1748px) Image search: [Google]
Shanghai_Music_Fireworks.jpg
589KB, 2164x1748px
So are there any negative consequences?
>>
>tfw unrequited feelings
>>
>>5202093
No one will ever respect you if you detransition, even trannies and fags will think you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>Detransition
What nightmares are made out of.
>>
File: 1408305630807.jpg (46KB, 526x378px) Image search: [Google]
1408305630807.jpg
46KB, 526x378px
>>5201233
he's onto something
>>
keep in mind op that your body will turn male again.
If you've had any significant breast growth your boobs will shrivel and sag.
Facial hair will return, and you'll get "man skin"
You'll lose any curves you aquired.
So just think about turning into a man for a second and if your ok with that then by all means de trans.
You may bald from the hormone shock you will put your body through.

Now you say your a femboy, keep in mind all femboy eventually turn into men. Like Bill klaulitz.

As far as starting de transitioning itself you should first start by telling your close ones and coworkers.
Then just stop taking hrt pills.

If you really want to be a man again and you've fucked your balls or have had them removed then you might want to look into t shots or something.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.