[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW so deep in the closet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
The only woman's article of clothing I have is a hair elastic band thingy and this hand stitched shitty bra made out of couch stuffing and an old tshirt. FUCK
>>
File: trisomyyyy13.jpg (41KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
trisomyyyy13.jpg
41KB, 416x416px
That's prison tier, man.
>>
Wow that it an incredibly shitty bra, anon. You know you can just, like, wander into target and buy a real one right?
>>
>>5200349
Fuck man, that's super scary, I'm getting better at making them now, that was a shitty one because it was only like my 3rd or 4th try.
>>
>>5200336
Eh, I just wear it under my sweater but over my tshirt so it doesn't stick me with the pins, but you cant see it, actually works pretty well, looks like boobs
>>
>>5200336
kinda of impressive though
op going to go nuts in women's dept, kek
>>
>>5200417
Have you moved up to designs that incorporate lace and frills yet?
>>
This is, like, hilariously desperate. Do yourself a favor and come out already
>>
Yeah you definitely need to come out. This is bad.
>>
oh man this brings me back to when i was 12
>>
File: 5065789613_76bf79dee3_b.jpg (145KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
5065789613_76bf79dee3_b.jpg
145KB, 1024x579px
Just go in to any store and play stupid boyfriend who's buying cloths for girlfriend. I do it all the time and works fine. Just act like you don't know where something is. Example I always use for pants: Excuse me miss? I'm getting something for my girlfriend, she said she wanted like new pants or something what would you recommend or what's popular right now? Have never had a problem with that they usually help and then that's it or say how your such a great boyfriend and wish they had someone like you. LOL
>>
>>5200313
take a sewing up at community college and get gud
>>
I used to cut up my clothes and stitch them together too. It's okay op.
>>
>>5201488
I bet they know the stuff is for yourself
They just don't really care
>>
>>5201599
Actually, as someone that used to do this shit work, they just don't care period. They don't know if you are doing it for you or not because they never cared enough for it to cross their mind.
>>
nigga come out the closet

There's cake outside yo
>>
>>5200313
I'm cisfemale and desu, I'd wear it. I now wish there was an entire brand of cheaply made American apparel that looks like it came out of a female prison. It's new, it's fresh, it's out of the ordinary clothing made to look like perfect barbie clothes. There's no demand for it but that's because no one has thought of it yet.
Make more, sell more, stimulate our economy.
>>
>>5200313
Ah, those days.
I still have my knitted woolen bra fillers/ fake breasts.
Now most of my stash are discarded clothes from my sister's trash.
>>
Anon, I tried this too when I was in such deep denial. Just get a cloth/clothing tape measure, get your measures, and order a decent first bra. It will feel so much better.

I even started by finding out the volume of my desired boob size, filled the ends of nylon stockings with the right amount of flour. It's about the same density as fat/ breast tissue. Could also just order silicon breast forms on Amazon. When I grew my own boobs, I resold the forms on eBay.
>>
>>5208902

Is this the point where I spin some ancient memes, yo?
>>
>>5214303
>flour. It's about the same density as fat/ breast tissue
I used olive oil.
It was thrilling going up and down the stairs.
>>
>>5216829
Ya, I didn't want to spill any liquid, especially an oil. But having the real thing is pretty awesome and far more manageable. No fakes slipping around or falling off
>>
>>5217558
Mine held well, maybe because of the double plastic bags and the condom as well.
But the feeling was amazing especially when it warmed up to my skin temp.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.