[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with me, i've always had fleeting feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 7031301-white-flower.jpg (595KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7031301-white-flower.jpg
595KB, 2560x1600px
What is wrong with me, i've always had fleeting feelings of this but lately i've had a lot of feelings of what i can only describe as vagina envy. this can't be normal
>>
Welcome to the AGP side brother.
>>
>>5196647
>AGP
What is that
>>
>>5196647
Shut the fuck up

Think about the feeling you're having OP. Is it mostly a sexual thing or do you get stressed about the lump in your pants?
>>
>>5196660
One of our many memes.
>>
>>5196666
mostly sexual i suppose, no resentment towards my dick other than being circumcised
>>
>>5196597
Well, many chicks have penis envy, as cis as they may be. Look beyond it; do you want anything else other than having a cunt? Would you be able to live the rest of your life as a man?
>>
>>5196700
Likely yeah, I guess if it happens on the other side of the coin it's somewhat normal then.
>>
>>5196682
Yeah I'd say it's mostly just curiosity then.
You know, you do have a boipussy...
>>
>>5196597
clearly AGP
>>
>>5196597
dyke here
It's because vaginas are the shit.
>>
>>5197561
maybe its the idea of clitoris + no refractory period
>>
>>5196666
>Shit the fuck up

Y?
>>
File: women.jpg (354KB, 1288x1586px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
354KB, 1288x1586px
>>5201602
be careful what you wish for
>>
>>5201602
And being able to put stuff inside it. And having your crotch naturally smell like pussy, even if you wish it didn't. And having to sit to pee, or at least squat awkwardly, without some sort of helper.
>>
>>5201614
AGP train coming through.

hon-k, hon-k
>>
>>5201614
>And having to sit to pee, or at least squat awkwardly

I'm AGP and this is my fetish
>>
>>5196660
tranny syndrome
>>
>>5201656
God thank you, someone who gets me.

It's the mundane, everyday shit, you know? That's what's really hot. Like knowing that, on average, you'll take a few more seconds to pee than guys. And that you have to spend a little more money on toilet paper in the long run, because you need to wipe the remaining pee off your labia. And that's just the way your body is built, there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
>>
>>5201694
WOMEN: TRULY THE INFERIOR SPECIES
>>
>>5201694
Sounds really hot. I don't have a cunt though (yet?)
>>
>>5201699
I don't have a count either, and never will I thought I might be trans for a few years, got pretty anxious over it in college, but finally realized I'm not trans. I'm not going to cut my dick off for a fetish. The mystery is part of what keeps it hot anyway, if I actually had a pussy I wouldn't be surprised if I got bored after a little while.
>>
>>5201762
You're probably right, I'm just too far into this shit so I might as well go yolo.
>>
>>5201789
I completely support anyone doing whatever they want with their body. But at the same time, transitioning is a big deal, and you should have a better reason than "fuck it" before you do it. It's a long, stressful, expensive process that might give you imperfect results. Don't think of the decision as "do I want to be a qt grill with a smelly woman pussy" (as much as you may want that), but rather "do I want to go through the specific, concrete process that is transition today, with all the attendant side effects and drawbacks."
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.