[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biscum thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: 1446056733579.jpg (21KB, 534x516px) Image search: [Google]
1446056733579.jpg
21KB, 534x516px
>implying one can actually love both genders equally in practice

Yeah right. Let me tell you exactly why bisexuals always end up with the opposite gender.

You are literally given the choice to either live a life with the same gender (one of stigma, societal rejection, and stereotypes) or a life with someone of the opposite gender (having a normal family, being a member of society).

This is why you get so many bisexuals who leave their same-sex lover due to a pressure from society to be "normal".

So, why do people say bisexuality exists again?
>>
>>5194726
Because it is just about sexual attraction. And that can very often be found to be targeted at both genders. There you go. Societal pressure is another story. Answered it yourself basically.
>>
You have to admit the baby thing is a big plus. Raising a human being made from the DNA of you and the person you love is pretty damn tempting
>>
Every relationship is give and take, it just depends on what is important. if family is important than yeah being in a het relationship is better, and if they like both genders the same it is the safer bet.

Stop crying because you cant have everyone you want, people choose partners for a variety of reasons. and what they want or need changes throughout their life. Find a bi or gay guy who has the same wants out of life as you
>>
>>5195617
>Find a bi or gay guy who has the same wants out of life as you

>implying bisexuals won't change their minds later when they realize how much they crave the other sex.
>>
>So, why do people say bisexuality exists again?
Even you're admitting it exists. You're just pointing out that being in a gay relationship is socially less acceptable still.

So what's the point of this thread exactly? Just to bitch at bisexuals once more?
>>
>>5195630
you are aware that gays cheat and leave partners too. actually thats a massive problem in the gay community and its not because of bisexuals. Men crave sex its not just bisexuals
>>
>>5194726
Nice bait
>>
>>5195631
They're bitter about something. Maybe they had a shitty relationship with a biscum.
>>
>>5195511
I don't want a baby.
>>
>>5194726
>implying faggots can feel anything but constant cocklust and druglust
>implying a gay man can actually feel love or even comprehend the concept
Sucking a third dick in a Wal*Mart bathroom with your boyfriend isn't love.
>>
File: 1428024194980.png (3KB, 380x305px) Image search: [Google]
1428024194980.png
3KB, 380x305px
But OP, women are cunts.
>>
>Faggots
>Most slutty fucking group
>Constantly cheats on their partners
>Can't resist an urge to suck everyone off
>Constantly infects their partners with hiv and other std's
>Can't keep a decent, monogamous, romantic relationship

You see, OP, some bisexuals wants monogamous relationship and do not wish to get infected, you can't provide it for ahit because chances are you will suck ten cocks in a subway if we leave for a day. So theres no other choice than to try with a woman.

>these are the people who shits on bisexuals
>>
>>5198265
But faggot, gay men are worse.
>>
It is easier to just be with a woman, from a societal standpoint. As a man, I mean. I had a boyfriend when I was younger but it didn't work out, and I never met another man that I was that attracted to who shared a similar attraction to me. I guess I copped out, but that doesn't mean I don't exist. (plus women have lower standards, and I'm pretty lazy.)
>>
Also I didn't leave my same sex lover because it was easier, he was just kind of an idiot and also turned out to be a furry which really squicked me out.
>>
>>5198232
>Wal*Mart
>*
>>
>>5198371
Not from my experience.
>>
>>5198371
I don't think even bisexuals really believe this.
>>
>>5194726
>>5195630

>waah waah bisexuals will just leave me therefore I hate them

Stop being so insecure. I'm sure you're a great guy and a terrific boyfriend.

;)
>>
>>5198498
IT HAS A FUCKING STAR IN IT!!

>>5198506
Then you must be 12.

>>5198541
I'm not a bisexual. I know for a god damned FACT gay men are worse than women. The only reason bisexuals deal with gay men at all is for cheap sex because they know it's easy to get. There's a reason the majority of them choose women over gay men for a serious relationship, and it ain't children.
>>
File: 5ae.jpg (164KB, 1240x786px) Image search: [Google]
5ae.jpg
164KB, 1240x786px
>>5198554
>le 12-year-old meme
>>
>>5198560
No, seriously though. This board probably has the lowest average age of any on 4chan, INCLUDING /b/. When skype threads were popular a while back literally almost everyone was like 14 or 15. And I'm convinced at this point that that's why so many faggots on this board genuinely believe that gay men are pure, innocent virgins who are just looking for love. At first I thought they were just doing the typical lying faggot thing. Now I just pity you, because I see it for what it is: naïveté. You stupid children seriously, really bought into all the lies the older fags told you about gay men not really being sluts and that "only being the club scene" an there being some magical, unseen wealth of gay men who "act just like everyone else". In a few years you're going to realize that entire worldview is a fantasy and it's going to collapse down on your heads like a metric fuckton of bricks made of shit.
>>
>>5198707
He kind of has a point. Saying "u 12!" is a dead giveaway that you're a troll.
>>
>>5198758
Yeah, except you faggots really are fucking young teenagers.
>>
haha im bi and i prefer gay relationships, less hassle and i dont need to fear getting my partner pregnant
>>
File: 1425802599158.jpg (59KB, 680x576px) Image search: [Google]
1425802599158.jpg
59KB, 680x576px
>>5194726

If that were even true (don't think that it is really), then hetero people suck worst of all (which might actually be true. Being told by the people you have trusted most of your life that your doing something wrong is a powerful force. And since most people are drowing in insecuirty, they need to re-afirm that their hetero-lifestyle is the right one. And making other people join is how they do it. It's like a cult of shitty sex and half-hearted "love".

Worst of all is that it's justified by some stupid, incoherent, nebulous concept of "normal". Or saying anything beyond what one person has experienced is "gross" or "weird" or "dirty". You can like different genders, for the same or different reasons. But that shouldn't have some cataclysmic effect on who you are.
>>
>>5194726
Why don't you just stick with gay guys and shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1441965972454.jpg (34KB, 625x309px) Image search: [Google]
1441965972454.jpg
34KB, 625x309px
>>5194726
>tfw the stigma towards me will be unchanging regardless of the gender i date, so i don't have this problem
>>
>>5194726
You like both 50/50
Outside pressure push you one particular way. Shit aint rocket science.
>>
>>5194726
Let's say that 90% of the population (both genders) is straight. The actual number isn't important.

So if someone selects a partner irrespective of gender, they have a 90% chance of finding a sexually-compatible partner of the opposite gender and a 10% chance of finding one of the same gender. Over large sample sizes, you would expect the number of bisexual people who marry members of the opposite gender to tend towards 90% (or whatever the actual straight:gay proportion is).

What you're describing is exactly what you'd expect given the initially-stated parameters, dude. Lrn2fifthgrademath.
>>
>>5199280
This exactly. I've only met two openly gay men in my life and didn't like either enough to make it past being acquainted. I have no problems dating a gay man, but I have to like them first
>>
1PGuLATA9XqfDPKb1DicmfsD3Aa9Fdt25y
>>
>>5194726
ITT: bitter queens who are salty because their ex left them for a woman.
>>
>>5194726
Because it's about attraction, not who you end up with. Gay men marry women and father children.
>>
File: midnighter jesus.jpg (49KB, 338x304px) Image search: [Google]
midnighter jesus.jpg
49KB, 338x304px
Every time I see a thread like this I lose a bit of faith in humanity.

Yes bisexuals will most often end up with women, it's a statistic thing. That coupled with the fact that most men only leave a relationship for another makes it so that a lot of gay men end up having their hearts broken by bis.

Yes gay men have a lot of sex, that's to be expected when you couple the very high male sex drive with another male sex drive instead of a gatekeeper (women). It's only logical.

No, not all gay men are sluts, there's a very good portion, including on this board that's way past the 20 and still virgin.

Yes gay sex has a bigger probability of passing *certain* stds, but the reason isn't because gay men use less condoms, but because it has a much higher probability. For every std transmission on gay people, you have 10 "accidental" pregnancies. And the poorer the are the bigger the chance of accidents, be that stds or pregnancies.

It's also much harder to find out if a guy is gay because unless he has gay mannerisms he will pass under the radar.

And lastly it seems like the bisexual population is much higher than even kinsey thought if recent polls are to be believed.
>>
File: 1447021245530.jpg (217KB, 1000x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1447021245530.jpg
217KB, 1000x1422px
>tfw gay feminine male
>tfw into masculine males
>biscum are 99% of my available dating pool
>tfw every bf i'll ever have will leave me for a woman to start a family
>>
>Let me tell you exactly why bisexuals always end up with the opposite gender.

3.8% of the US population identifies as LGBT. This means that as a bisexual individual, you have available to you the 96.2% of the opposite sex that identifies as heterosexual and the 3.8% of the same sex that identifies as homosexual/bisexual. If sexual attraction were completely random within this pool of people, you would expect that only ~1/25 of monoamorous bisexuals would be involved in a homosexual relationship.
>>
File: sticker.png (157KB, 390x244px) Image search: [Google]
sticker.png
157KB, 390x244px
>>5198317
>infects their partners with hiv

Why do bisexuals think they can keep returning to this well? Don't they know they're the most diseased group? They're responsible for the spread of HIV/AIDS, not us.
>>
>>5202046
Yeah ... nah.
>>
>>5195511
What's so special about my DNA?
>>
>tfw bi
>tfw top
>tfw most bottom gays are just way too gay
>>
>>5202511
>way too gay for anything different than fucking*

I mean how I am supposed to do anything with someone who is acting like a complete fag all the time?
>>
>>5198317
>I'm a monogamous romantic gay male, and I have yet to find another one.

Fucking everyone cheats, everyone is sluts, all they care about is sucking dick, sure it's a stereotype but it has a lot of fucking truth to it.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.