[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dysphoria coping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wqx24y.jpg (14KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
wqx24y.jpg
14KB, 500x330px
Any way to help deal with the feeling that your body is a disintegrating mass of diseased tumors that will buckle under the pressure at any moment?
>>
>>5189412

>b-but muh dysphoria isn't a mental illness
>>
>>5189420
Honestly, anon, does it seriously matter whether it is or isn't? If it's an illness, so what? It doesn't really change anything in how it's treated and it certainly won't go away, either. Why can't you just accept them the way they are? Everyone just wants to live and be happy, just some have a different way of going about that.
>>
cutting
doing drugs
having meaningless sex

was what I used to do, now I'm on HRT. Fix your damn problem. Don't just let it kill you.
>>
>>5189451
as someone who is trans I don't even care if you do want to call it a mental illness. It is what it is - yes it causes certain emotions but it doesn't stop me living my life now I'm transitioning tbph
>>
>>5189412
I usually ride my motorcycle when shit flares up.
>>
File: 098.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>5189412

smoke weed erryday
>>
>>5190765
Holy fuck are you me? I do that and I used to be a pro rider. Dirt or street?
>>
>>5189412
Talk to a person who can relate or empathize w/e and who you trust. Alternatively, cry a lot and be a useless piece of shit on the floor somewhere.
>>
>>5189412
Just find something to entertain yourself with, to keep your mind off of everything that's going on around you... Until you accidentally remember you have boobs/a dick and go back to 0
>>
>>5191869
Weed makes that "trapped in my body" feeling even worse and I start dissociating.
>>
>>5190589
How much better is it with HRT?
>>5190606
To me gender dysphoria is the mental illness while being transgender is not. Gender dysphoria is miserable and can lead to self-harm and suicide, while most people who transition end up leading happy and normal lives.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.