[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shaving!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20151031_001703.jpg (1MB, 1728x2880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151031_001703.jpg
1MB, 1728x2880px
Calling all legbuts!!

ITT: where is the most difficult or weirdest place to you shave and why/ how

>PIC somewhat related

For me? Nipples, they are way too sensitive, but otherwise they look wrong, like super messed up
>>
>>5151180
pluck nipples/chest if you can
it takes forever and hurts... sort of. But looks and feels a lot better.
>>
>>5151199
Thanks anon
>>
>>5151180
ok I haven't been shaving for too long and I need to know
How do you avoid that blotchy rash thing when shaving pubes or upper thighs?
>>
>>5151270
Med to hot shower or bath, don't be in too long (10 mins before you start) get shower gel and foamy thing (sponge or something, just make loads of foam) shave bottom to top, clean hairs on razor every one or two strokes

And mosturise after, most people don't, trust me, it helps
>>
>>5151285
you're a hero, thank you
Should I stop shaving waiting for it to go away? or just keep going (sorry lol)
>>
>>5151285
>And mosturise after, most people don't, trust me, it helps

1000 times this. I find that plain soap works well enough for shaving though.
>>
>>5151300
Let it fully grow out and heal ( I know, suck it up) and then use a new razor the first proper time

++BONUS TIP++

Use jeans to sharpen the razor a little more, run the backwards on the jeans, pushing hard and moving fast

Don't apologise, its fine, I made the thread to exactly this reason
>>
>>5151309
I live in a hard water area, so normal soap sucks beyond compare
>>
I've used an epilator for years. It works a lot better if you have thicker hair. But yeah, it helps a lot to soak in warm water before starting.
>>
>>5151438
Were do I even get one?
>>
>>5151448
Amazon or whatever. I would highly recommend a corded one over one that runs on a battery. The corded one will last forever while the wireless one will start shitting the bed and holding a charge for only a few minutes.
>>
As a Yeti to Human (female) transitioner, I find that removing the veritable cloak of fur covering my back is the most challenging. I can reach most places, sure, but I need an array of mirrors carefully positioned to let me have the slightest clue what I'm doing while I'm doing it.

It's frustrating, and I usually just leave it to some cryptozoologists I work with to wax for me.
>>
>>5151462
Thanks anon, I CBA to open a new tab, how much for a decent epilator?
>>
>>5151469
Kek, why not get wiafu/husbando to help?
>>
>>5151473
Probably $70-$100. I personally use a Braun which has been working great for years. I've tried one Emoji's dual head ones and it fucking sucked (it just ripped hair; never pulled anything out).
>>
>>5151483
Wow, steep, but worth it I guess

>>5151480
Sorry, that was mean XD
>>
>>5151490
>tfw no cis-human waifu/husbando to moisturize and caress your stinging flesh with their soft and supple bodies after removing tens of thousands of hair follicles from your rugged, blade-turning hide.

That is not a good feel to remind me of, Anon, but out of human civility I will accept your apology.
>>
File: 1445026625070.jpg (16KB, 438x438px)
1445026625070.jpg
16KB, 438x438px
>>5151522
Srsly, that was a dick move of me, but I guarantee life works out eventually
>>
Asshole definitely. Bend over, spread that muffin open, lather up with shaving gel and go to town after a short, soapy shower. Usually comes off p. Smooth.
>>
>>5151739

I have THE hairiest asshole ever, I need to learn how to wax I think XD
>>
I can't shave my legs against the grain without getting razor bumps all over, what am I doing wrong? I usually moisturize afterwards and take a warm shower before but I still have the same problems. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Right now I only shave with the grain in a downward motion and while I don't get razor bumps I just wind up with stubbly legs.
>>
>>5153643
Go down then up maybe, just don't shave to fast I guess

Try different shower gels for lathering up
>>
>>5153562
I used this veet cream stuff that lets you kinda pull the worst of it out, then shave the stubby bits after, which worked for me.
>>
>>5151180
back and anus
>>
>>5151180
I have no idea who this is, but this person needs to remove those socks and post feet for scientific purposes.
>>
>>5154953
Erm, maybe, why would I though?
>>
>>5154777

Screw ass shaving, its a fucking nightmare!
How do you do tour back, or does someone else to you?
>>
Hump de bump
>>
Perineum. Weird angle, bumpy line thing, just difficult.
>>
>>5159620
>Perineum.

The fuck is that?! Sounds like a name of a Pakistani hooker
>>
So, if I shave against the grain on my legs, it hurts like hell and every little hair seems to show like, a dot of blood after. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>5161598
use a different razor, even same brand, don't know why, just works for me
>>
>>5159671
Affectionately known as 'The TAINT'. I've found for there and the hole, just squat over a mirror with a puck light sitting on it, and use a Micro-Touch hair trimmer to wack the weeds there.

When I saw the commercial showing it wouldn't pop a balloon, I knew THAT was what I looking for. Used it yesterday, no knicks, no cuts.

And then rubbing in a few spritz of HAIR NO MORE hair growth inhibitor twice daily ensures you trim maybe every other month or so.
>>
>>5151180
ass shaving is soooooo, annoying, I go over every single part, yet there is still fluff. The only way I've ever got it smooth is with hair removal cream, but that gives painful rashes if left on too long.

Also, how long does it take you guys to shave your legs? because I usually take 2 hours for both legs and groin
>>
>>5168280
I get rashes just from shaving my butt and then riding my bike places. :s

Any way to deal with this?
>>
>>5171635
pretty sure something like talcum powder would help.
>>
>>5151270
hormones help a lot after a while

used to get crazy amounts of rash and bumps after shaving, and it would hurt and sting when it was growing back, esp when wearing tight jeans

now I barely get em. Hell, I barely shave lately because the hairs and skin are all smooth and it's hardly noticeable

basically, estrogen, it just makes life easier

I used to work my butt off trying to look all pretty and fem and now I barely have to do anything except pop pills to be cute
>>
File: 9876587648784.jpg (251KB, 811x815px) Image search: [Google]
9876587648784.jpg
251KB, 811x815px
My butthole.
>>
Magic Shave depilatory powder. You can find it in the ethnic products section of most pharmacies. I recommend the 'fragrant' kind in the gold tin because it has a bit of a smell. They sell a creme version as well that comes in tubes, but I find the powder lasts me a bit longer. If you've ever tried to mix cornstarch into cold water it's like that so itll take ages to mix. You should make the consistency similar to a runny batter. Keep a window open to deal with the smell. Slather it on and leave it on no longer than 10 minutes (the instructions say 7). Rub off with a washcloth. Don't use soap to wash it off.
>>
>>5172438
/thread
>>
>>5175405
Saving this, thanks
>>
>>5179537
It's the damn socks cartman!!!
>>
Bumping in progress, please be patient.
>>
Shaving my butt is the worst. Not butthole, I'm talking the whole butt. I'm a a small guy but my butt is so round and bubbly I can barely reach that shit, let alone see it. I'm always afraid there's a bunch of hair I missed just out of view.
>>
>>5180452
This...
>>
I don't care if I'm bumping my own thread, go die in a hole
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.