[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bisexual General:Kinky edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11

File: 1443827026749.jpg (46KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1443827026749.jpg
46KB, 500x342px
whats the kinkiest thing you have ever done /bigen/?
>>
>>5053726
Prepper sex
>>
>>5053726
Stay monogamous. I didn't think I could do it. It was so out of my comfort zone. I doubt I will try it again. I think monogamy should be reserved for straight and gay couples.
>>
Eh. I ate a girls booty like groceries
>>
scorned when i saw this image. hana's hair isn't even the right fucking COLOR
>>
>>5053777
Cheek or rim?
>>
>>5053783
All of it : p
>>
>>5053791
Bit better than most then
>>
File: 1406435839190.jpg (56KB, 600x558px)
1406435839190.jpg
56KB, 600x558px
>>5053778
>hana

who?
>>
>>5053847
it's literally a recolored panel of prison school, made to look like the worst ship
>>
>>5053726
pegged a gay dude once. It was kinda weird but fun
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
>>5053925
That's so hot
>>
fisted myself
>>
Recieved a platonic hug from a friend
>>
File: Contained laughter pepe.jpg (34KB, 303x300px) Image search: [Google]
Contained laughter pepe.jpg
34KB, 303x300px
>>5053726
Broke a gay man's heart.
>>
Wear a buttplug for 3 hours and I came just from walking around
>>
MMF threesome with my best friend and his gf.
>>
File: 1376993827525.jpg (7KB, 124x125px)
1376993827525.jpg
7KB, 124x125px
>>5053726
nothing
>>
>>5053726
Me and any boyfriend banged my pretty much best friends girlfriend and him.
Oh man its so much easier to fuck a 90lb girl then it is a over 200 lb man
>>
>tfw gf of two years still secretly hates the fact that you're bi
>>
>>5054479
Did he do you up the pooper?
Are you a cute femboy?
If the answer is anything but yes to either of those I'm not interested
>>
>>5053744
What, like wearing camo jockstraps in an underground bunker?
>>
>>5053726
Wanted to drink my bf's piss, but when we actually did it I realized it tastes terrible. Never did it again.
>>
Went to a club wearing only boots and a trenchcoat.
>>
Mutual rimming with a trans girl, tongue all the way inside
Sex on the side of a middle school field in the middle of the night with a CD. We got caught but they walked away. He finished but I didnt
Hmmm sex in a house that has a full bdsm dungeon, didnt use it but I was invited to their weekly parties
Maybe more but those are at the top of the list
>>
File: blow-out.gif (2MB, 491x540px) Image search: [Google]
blow-out.gif
2MB, 491x540px
>>5053726
All depends on what you think is kinky... I've tried all sorts of things from hard core SM, to golden showers, to food, to sex machines, to public sex in an effort to really feel something. In the end having a few people tie me down and sexually play with me is perfect.

Maybe a better question is what is your favorite sexual kink that you just can't get enough of?

Also what turns you off?
>>
probably making my gf sub a bondage tape bitchsuit, and having my bf fuck her while i choked him.
>>
>>5053726
Either getting fucked in the ass in a bathroom stall, getting pegged while crossdressed, or fucking my gf in the vag while she is bound and gagged and has a vibrator in her ass.

>tfw I was super fucking close to going all out cockslut with hookups, taking money, and gloryholes if I didn't land a gf
>tfw my gf probably prevented me from getting an STD and dying
>>
Just yesterday I had a threesome with my make friend and his girlfriend. I was their submissive bitch. It was fucking incredible.
>>
File: 1391718571877.jpg (8KB, 235x223px) Image search: [Google]
1391718571877.jpg
8KB, 235x223px
>>5059886
>tfw my gf probably prevented me from getting an STD and dying

>tfw had unprotected receptive anal sex with a number of men who later died from AIDS related illnesses.
>tfw had sex with and shared needles while shooting up heroin with a gal that died from AIDS related pneumonia.
>tfw that heroin addiction caused me to change my life direction in late '80 and early '81. I also switched groups I hanged out with and had sex with. Gone too were most of the drugs.
>tfw I've been tested clear multiple times
>tfw can't get over the irrational feeling like I'm silently infected.
>>
Haven't really done a whole lot of kinky shit. Only thing I've really done was a lot of public sex when I was in high school.
>>
>>5054479
Any tips for people who might want to try this? just in general
>>
>want bf/gf/whatever
>have a hard time talking with any gender
>>
I really hate being associated with a sexuality that everyone assumes sluttyness with. I'm monogamous as fucking HELL.

Just needed to get that off of my chest. I think that's why I tend to avoid these generals. You guys seem to really embrace what we've been given but I just don't feel the same way.

What's wrong with me
>>
>>5060512
Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>5060512
this >>5060520
Actually, I think only a minority of bisexuals ever bring a third into their relationships or are willing to be a third with others. As an out bisexual, I have often been asked by str8 couples to be their third. It's just the few that do it that get us the reputation. I'm afraid I'm one of them. Sorry...
>>
>>5054124
Woah dude thats a lttle too lewd for /lgbt/!
>>
>>5053726
Either sticking my dick in a girl's butt or sticking my dick in a girls butt.
Also, sex when on period. That wasn't on purpose, though.
>>
>>5053726
Threesome with lots of rope, vibes and other toys and restraints.

No wait Fourgy with the same in a hotel. That's gotta be up there.
>>
>>5053895
>bubbline
>worst ship

>>out
>>
>>5061250
Shouldn't be ashamed of that either. I've only been a couple of times because my best friend wanted to see if guys did anything at all for him, since he was surrounded by bi people. His wife[other best friend, obviously] myself, and a couple of his wife's friends.

Turns out that he's fine with getting his dick sucked and being a top, but wasn't super thrilled with sucking and didn't want anything to do with being a bottom. She liked it, I think she would have tried to make it a regular thing if he would have let her, but probably for the best. Gotta respect people's limits, that's the important part, I think.

My current girlfriend seems to get off on having a +1 with us, which is alright with me, I suppose, but I've never really had a problem with sticking to a single person either.
>>
>>5053726
Nothing really. I am too picky with guys. Can never find one attractive enough to fuck. Made worse by the fact that I'm a 7/10 at best.

;_;
>>
>>5053726

where to start?

Had plenty of men dress me in lingerie and use me for their sexual pleasure...that seemed very kinky at the time.

Sucked off a guy (stranger just met on plane) in an airplane bathroom...not really kinky but thrilling

Took a break during work and went to have sex with 2 older men in a dentist office. After spit roasting me for a while they put me in the dentist chair and both came all over my face from each side.

Tied a girl up and gagged her with her own panties, with a butt plug and a vibrating dildo at the same time and came on her face whilst she moaned with agony and/or joy....

was tied to a tree but an old man who pissed all over me before allowing me the privilege of sucking his cock.
>>
What does /bigen/ think of Polyamory?
>>
>>5062937

I fantasise about having a nice relationship with a guy and a girl. Us 3 living together and supporting each other (aaaaaaand having amazing amounts of sex)

But fantasies are fantasies, you know how they role.
>>
>>5054872
I used to be in this position but we broke up thankfully. Current gf is also bi, but we are strictly monogamous.
>>5060207
Jesus, sounds like you dodged a lotta bullets.
>>
>>5062937
It's a nice idea that I wouldn't mind trying but I'd be too worried of seriously fucking things up or breaking someone's heart. Gf is against it though we've discussed threesomes before.
>>
File: 10450006_3953377_1000.jpg (82KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
10450006_3953377_1000.jpg
82KB, 1000x1334px
>>5062937
perfectly fine with it as long as it is fully negotiated with your partner(s) having veto over new lovers. If your partner doesn't want it, then it isn't an option.

>>5063274
Yeah, but the bullets I dodged hit many friends and former lovers. AIDS cut a wide swath through the fashion industry, which I was in from '79 to '85. Even though I dodged AIDS, I was still hit by others.
>>
>met scores of girls off the internet for sex in public and semi-public locations
>have fucked or at least kinked out with dozens upon dozens of girls
>most of them were 16-18 and i'm in my mid- to late twenties
>did REALLY kinky shit with all of them, often in public, often in dangerous, barely concealed locations
>had threesomes with lesbian couple
>had impromptu threesomes with teenage girls because the girl i went over to visit happened to have her friend over at the time
>been the beard of several lesbians
>had 3-4 gay submissive FWBs mostly just for the free blowjobs, not even into dudes really

I'm not even attractive tbh
>>
I wore a guy's shirt while he was completely naked, while he was sucking me off.

It was a Green Day t-shirt though.
>>
>>5053726
i masturbated outside at 2am and came on a bush when i was 13 lol
>>
Nothing really.
>>
>>5053726
the first time i had sex with my ex (pre everything Ftm) he cut his tongue with a razor and gave me a blowjob
>>
>>5065046
That's fucked. How did it feel?
>>
>>5065209
incredible. we both have blood fetishes and made out while it was bleeding too. honestly the sensation wasnt that different just a little bit wetter though. it was more the idea of it that made it fun
>>
Had a threesome with to girls : a friend of mine and her girlfriend (i'm a girl), then went into a monogamous relationship with a guy and now my sex life is boring
>>
>>5065218
Interesting. My gf has a gore fetish and while I don't, this kinda stuff intrigues me.
>>
>>5065241
well i highly suggest trying to get into it, ive had some amazing experiences with it
>>
>>5065239
you should discuss that with your partner, theres no reason to continue on unsatisfied. there are multiple ways you two can work on that
>>
File: 1414541197823.png (50KB, 295x279px) Image search: [Google]
1414541197823.png
50KB, 295x279px
>>5063755
>>
>>5065264
Yeah, but my sex drive has also gone lower cause of work and stuffs, so i don t really mind, i just acknowlegde it s less exciting that what i used to do a few years ago. Also love the dude, whereas I didn t give a shit about my previous partners so I guess that s different
>>
>>5065346
hey if you dont mind then its all good, but if you do care you should always communicate those feelings
>>
>>5065355
Yes, whenever I start feeling like the old very sexual me, i ll probably try new stuffs with the guy. But i've not been feeling like this for a while :/ I miss my student years
>>
>>5062937
You need to be not jealous by nature. And I think a poly relationship where everyone is into everyone has a better chance of working than persons with partners who are not into each other.

>>5062957
Keep hoping anon. It's possible. I've been in a loving and happy open relationship with a man for almost 10 years now and since about 2,5 we are now in a poly relationship with a gorgeous, sweet woman. When she finishes uni, I'm hoping we'll get a house together.
>>
Hi, I'm really sexually confused.

So I meet this guy and through time we hit it off on an emotional level. He's not exactly my type: his face is not cute at all, has a jewfro and his dick is weird looking since he has phimosis (he's sent me pics). So like 5 months ago we decide to try and get sexual. I'm a virgin, and have no experience whatsoever. The entire time that we were getting sexual, I was hard but also a tad disgusted because I wasn't physically attracted to the guy; the only good point really was that his ass was really good looking. He was partly undressed, but when he told me to undress, I called it off and went home.

The only feeling that I had a couple of days later was disgust. I don't know if its because I'm not really attracted to guys or that I'm not really attracted to him. If I see a random guy on the street, I'm not physically attracted almost at all like I am with girls, but there's been some gay guys that I would have fucked.

Since then though, I've started fapping to guys a lot more; sometimes I fap to guys, often its to girls. Before I met him I only used to fap to dicks and traps, but now I'm fapping to guys that I find sexy. I usually cum pretty hard although I find it a little harder to cum to guys than girls. It depends if I'm just fapping for fapping sake or if I need to rub on out really badly.

I've also gotten into online role playing , and my role plays usually devolve pretty quickly into cocklust for the other guy. I don't like submissive guys either, so its not a power thing, I like them a little aggressive.

I don't know what I am, I'm certainly not gay since I like girls, but I feel that bi doesn't fit me either, since I fap to girls and find most girls more attractive than most guys. I'm afraid to try to get with any other guys because I might hurt them if I find out I'm not really interested in guys.
>>
>>5053726
That's happening tomorrow
>2 dudes dtf
>going to double team me
>I'm a dude
>>
>>5060509
Its worse when you want to slut yourself out to some of your straight friends your crushing on and the people you crushed on will never see you as more than a friend.
>>
>>5060512
Same.
>>5061257
Thats too lewd for any board.
>>5062277
Opposite for me somehow i can only get into
5-7/10 though i have a problem when alone with another person.
>>
>>5053726
Fucked my bf while his hands were cuffed to the bed in a hotel room with the door open. Five of his faghags were "passed out" from the night before. All of which were within ears/eyes reach. Then drank a beer, uncuffed him, and he cuddled me back to sleep. Definitely turned me on more than anything I've ever done previously
>>
>>5067405
>Things that aren't true.
>>
>>5067262
Holy shit, same exact situation minus the almost banging Jonah Hill part
>>
>be passable pre op mtf
>20yo
>go to a public dungeon with a few friends
>cute guy in our group who i have a major crush on
>work up the courage to ask him to play with me
>he ties me up to a st. andrews cross and strips me down.
>for 30 minutes he flogs me, pulls my hair, spanks, and fingers me in front of a small audience.
>i scream, and moan like a whore
>afterwards he cuddles me for after care
>>
>>5062937
Its worked well with me so far. We're about to have a kid in December, and we're all excited to be starting a family.

Lots of great and meaningful sex, even with a pregnant gf
>>
>>5067695
LOL

Well he wasn't fat. In fact, he was skinny.

But yeah, dat feel.
>>
File: 1443908077372.png (180KB, 602x449px) Image search: [Google]
1443908077372.png
180KB, 602x449px
>>5053726
Would you fuck me bigen? just curious.
>>
>>5068119
Not even for money.
>>
>>5068119
Absolutely not. Hons don't get none of this.
>>
>>5068119
How would I know, I don't even know if you're attractive
>>
>>5068220
well these 2 anons seem to think i'm a hon. Even tho they don't know what I look like lol. So I guess that's understandable. I guess what I meant is would you fuck a tranny if they were attractive?
>>5068211
>>5068185
>>
>>5060509
This. I wonder sometimes if I am, in fact, autistic.
>>
>>5068234
I'm kinda new to this board, I don't know what hon means. Of course I'd fuck an attractive trans person, if I was romantically attracted to them too. Not just gonna go slinging my lady dick anywhere
>>
>>5068314
basically an unpassing older transitioner. I started when I was a teen and have been a year post op. Would you fuck a post op bigen?
>>
>>5068353
Same answer, if I was in a relationship with them absolutely
>>
>>5063755
We get it, you're a manipulative scumbag who preys on adolescent persons.
>>
>>5067731
w-what
damn
that was hot
>>
>>5068353
Only interested in biological male and females, sorry.
>>
[email protected]
>>
Think I might be bisexual. Any suggestions on a litmus test. I'm reticent because I'm southern.
>>
what does it mean if im a girl, and i always crush hardest on other girls who end up being pre-op FtMs?
I am still kind of into them after transition but not as much... before transition they are so hot to me though.
>>
>>5069796
*pre-everything, sorry
>>
>>5069796
Do you crush on them before or after you learn about their condition? You might just like more masculine girls. Which is fine.
>>
Wore a largish buttplug out in public and went shopping, then came home and fucked myself with a dildo and ate my cum
>>
>>5059886
I've done this>>5075946 too.
>>
>>5075946
I want to try this so much.
>>
>>5074464
Before. It always just happens I don't look for it.
>>
>>5076114
Well could be worse
>tfw really attracted to weebs
>ones my age that i have been crushing on are all asexual suddenly
>they think im a slut now
I'll never get over how odd this feels.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5737687
participate in the /lgbt/-wide party preference poll, and watch for the coming days for the site-wide results
>>
File: uncle benis.jpg (28KB, 427x245px) Image search: [Google]
uncle benis.jpg
28KB, 427x245px
>>5053726
First off, being having orgasm denial two days prior. I was then tied down and and gagged with dirty panties, while having a vibrator shoved in my ass while ice cube are being run down my back. Then being turned around and having my face sat on followed by riding a strap on in reverse cowgirl and cumming all over my mistresses bed, and having to lick it all up because I wasn't allowed to cum
>>
>>5054124
You are disgusting. Kill yourself you fucking scum of earth.
>>
hooked up with a guy, licked his feet/armpits/ass, gagged on his dick till i puked a little, got high off his ball stank
>>
>>5077515
That's pretty hot. I usually only find girl feet hot though for whatever reason. Also, I think unshaven armpits are sexy as hell, and I like licking armpits, but I'd never lick an unshaven armpit.
>>
had my face rode by a girl while my boyfriend fucked her, got fisted and spanked with a paddle after
best night of my life
>>
>>5077558
i normally don't really go for guy's feet either, but in the heat of the moment...
>>
>>5053726
>fucked my best buddy and his gf
>strart caressing her in front of him
>then he joined us
>don't understand who is touching who
>start to blow him with her
>he's really horny and start to fuck her she start to blow me
>he came inside her then i start to fuck her
>i came inside her
>was a pretty good nigth
>>
32yrs & straight. Never crossed over to the darkside, but my fantasy would be to find a married couple looking
for an MMF. I've passively looked at CL for couples, but never found the right couple that sounded real or fit my
fantasy. I'm a 'guy next door', so the couple would have to be clean cut and normal and it's hard to find that
on CL. I'd like for the female to be nice & sweet but dominate and in control directing the traffic. She's
be slightly over weight with large DD's. He'd be a little bigger than me, a top, 7'' cut. Without the female,
the whole fantasy drys up. Attached photo lights me up.
>>
>>5067262
you are still bi your just not a perfect 3 on the kinsey scale odds are your a 2 like me.
>>
>>5053726
Put on girl clothes, wrapped my dick with tape, put zip-ties around my balls, a hammer up my ass and taped my mouth.
>>
So if I want to be in a mmf, with no limits, girl using strap-on, me fucking her, me fucking him, him fucking her, him fucking me, the two of us fucking her toghether. I'm not bi.

Bi is only topping with women and bottoming with men, am I understanding it correctly?
>>
>>5082814
No bi is a sexual attraction to both men and women,
you can have a preference for one or the other but your still bi if you like both.
>>
>>5076107

Which part?
>>
Buttbumpin
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.