[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

serious question for lesbians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10

File: 20141112_00001.jpg (30KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
20141112_00001.jpg
30KB, 700x466px
if u thought a bi girl was really hot and u found out she had a bf, would u have a threesome with her and her bf, if she agreed to have lesbo sex with u after?

would u let her bf penetrate u?

im not being pervy just intrigued
>>
also do u think real lesbians use dildos?
>>
I wouldn't, I really don't like dick, it's not my thing, that's why I'm not bi.
Also I know some do, but for me it would depend on what my gf wants.
>>
>>3595978
but if they like dildos why not just use the real thing
>>
No, I'm not bi. Just wouldn't work.

>>3595982
I'm just not attracted to men, so I don't want to be intimate with them. That's why. Though I probably wouldn't be able to sleep with a qt nonop mtf either. Wrong tools, I guess.
>>
>>3596043

We eat some mean pussy to compensate.
>>
>>3596043
but u like dicks
so would u fuck a tranny with a dick?
>>
>>3595961
Real straight, real bi and real lesbian women use dildos.
>>3595982
>why not just use the real thing
Not all guys who like to get pegged by their gf/wife want "the real thing" Some wouldn't mind, I'd imagine, but not all of them.
>>
>>3596094
Not them, but you're missing the point. What's the dick attached to? The fact is you don't look like a girl at all.

Basically, presuming you're straight: Asking a lesbian if she would be okay with you penetrating, is asking if you would let a gay guy penetrate you.
>>
>>3595959
No, if I was this desperate for sex I'd just fuck a hooker.
>>
>>3595959

I had this happened when I was a freshmen in college (the girl was like 4 years older than me and stupidly I thought this would work somehow), I said "no" just because the idea of having sex with a guy I don't know bugs the fuck out of me. For her, this was the deal breaker but whatever she's a dyke anyways and can't handle my dick *boom*.

Anyways, I've had sex with other guys, but it's like I fall in love with a given person and have a romantic kissing and shit. Whenever it's just fucking just to fuck, sex aint that great.
>>
>>3595978
>>3595982
>>3596043
>>3596055
>3596055
>>3596347
>>3596409
>>3596420
>>3596423

All of you falling for some obvious bait.
>>
>>3596347
guys that like getting pegged are fags and dream its a man. no str8 man is into being ass fucked

>>3596409
not really since females are designed to get penetrated. u were literally born to get fucked by dick and make babies. no offence, i support lesbians and all that shit and i understand its not a choice to be a lesbian, but purely scientifically speaking, thats what ur here for. men are not designed to get penetrated

>>3596423
so ur bi not a lesbian
>>
>>3598900
>designed
>literally born to get fucked by dick and make babies
Oh, so you're Christian. Nice to know. But, uh, those are your feelings.

>I support lesbians
>It's not a choice
So you also agree it's also a choice for gay guys? If not, you're a double-standards holding asshole; so I assume you support them too. In which case, my point remains. You don't like guys. Lesbians don't like guys. Forcing your dick onto a lesbian is the same as a gay guy forcing his dick onto you. If you can't understand this, realize that you're the kind of guy that keeps man-hating feminism going.

>thats what ur here for
Uh, I'm a trans woman. I don't even have a pussy.

>guys that like getting pegged are fags
Uh... no. There's straight guys that like getting fucked by women. Read a book.

>>3598583
I worry it's real and not bait.
>>
>>3598962
im not a christian. humans exist to procreate.

lesbians are different to gay guys. all females are bisexual so its natural for women to want to fuck eachother, the female body is also designed to attract and entice people, whereas the male body is designed to repulse and scare people. so it is perfectly normal for women to be attracted to eachother, it is not normal for men to be attracted to eachother.

if ur a tranny u really cant share a view on my OP

i am a straight man, i dont need to read a book on what straight men like. no straight man likes putting things in his ass
>>
Freddy, go back to your Pizza Parlor, Bonnie and Chica are getting worried.
>>
>>3599104
>im not a christian. humans exist to procreate.
Then don't use the word "designed" then. No man in the sky "designed" anything then.

>lesbians are different to gay guys. all females are bisexual so its natural for women to want to fuck eachother, the female body is also designed to attract and entice people,
Not all females are bisexual. Give proof for that, not anecdotal evidence. Stop saying "designed" if you don't believe in creationism.

>whereas the male body is designed to repulse and scare people.
So, uh, there's going to be a lot of lesbians who are repulsed and scared by you then.

>so it is perfectly normal for women to be attracted to eachother, it is not normal for men to be attracted to eachother.
Try defining "normal" sexuality without morals. Protip: You can't.

>if ur a tranny u really cant share a view on my OP
I can share an objective view. I'm a scientist.

>i am a straight man, i dont need to read a book on what straight men like. no straight man likes putting things in his ass
Again, where's your citation? That's just a preference. There's married straight guys who take it from their wife and are disgusted by guys. Ever heard of a fetish?

>>3599130
I love you :3
>>
File: 1383878450742.png (273KB, 368x447px) Image search: [Google]
1383878450742.png
273KB, 368x447px
>>3599104
>the female body is also designed to attract and entice people, whereas the male body is designed to repulse and scare people. so it is perfectly normal for women to be attracted to eachother,
>>
>>3599169
if ur a scientist u must know that evolution has engineered (designed) us a certain way

pretty much all bitches are bi

i enjoy creating fear in women, nothing hotter than slamming some slut while she has fear in her eyes

its normal for men to want to rape bitches, moral?

hahahahah i can just imagine mrs doubtfire in a lab coat

NO STRAIGHT MAN takes things in his ass. if u take things in ur backside u are a queer
>>
File: 1386122259985.jpg (110KB, 650x553px) Image search: [Google]
1386122259985.jpg
110KB, 650x553px
>>3599343
>this entire post
4/10
>>
>>3599343
I'm inane enough to still want to tear your every word because I hate disgusting fucks like you.

>pretty much all bitches are bi
[citation needed]
>i enjoy creating fear in women, nothing hotter than slamming some slut while she has fear in her eyes
[anecdotal evidence]
>its normal for men to want to rape bitches, moral?
[citation needed]
>NO STRAIGHT MAN takes things in his ass. if u take things in ur backside u are a queer
[citation needed]

>if ur a scientist u must know that evolution has engineered (designed) us a certain way
Evolution isn't sentient. Nature doesn't "engineer" shit. Nice try stretching words, though.

>hahahahah i can just imagine mrs doubtfire in a lab coat
Mrs. Doubtfire? Why should I believe someone who can't prove shit?

Please euthanize yourself. You're the reason feminists these days are so annoying. Please god tell me you're just trolling me.
>>
>>3599384
idk what citation needed or anecdotal evidence means tbh
>>
>>3599395
I'm amazed someone so retarded can even browse 4chan.
[citation needed] - where's your proof?
[anecdotal evidence] - you don't speak for anyone but yourself.

It's like I'm talking to a conservative christian.
>>
>>3599401
proof is girls go to the toilet together

every man likes raping sluts (answers 2 and 3)

straight men like fucking bitches in the pussy/ass/mouth. we have no reason to receive penetration. that shit is for queers
>>
>>3599431
>proof is girls go to the toilet together
And guys get stalls that are ever so convenient placed next to each other.

>every man likes raping sluts (answers 2 and 3)
Maybe if you're a sociopath? :/

>straight men like fucking bitches in the pussy/ass/mouth. we have no reason to receive penetration. that shit is for queers
That isn't reasoning. You're speaking from your point of view. I hope you realize you are exactly as narrow-minded as a conservative christian.

Never mind, I'm done. I give up. This is speaking to a wall. There's no way to understand simple sociopathic guys like you. You're the reason girls have to bring pepper spray and knives with them when walking around at night in fear of their lives. I'm going to live in perpetual fear that I'll get killed by guys like you, narcissistic monster. In the meantime, have fun with the fact that you guys are the reason that man-hating feminists exist. I'd say to learn to be self-aware, but I fucking give up. I really hope I'm just being madly trolled, because I have enough anxiety as it is.
>>
>>3599471
It's ok, when he goes to prison for assaulting some girl and gets a dick shoved up his shitter every day by his cellmate, he'll get some perspective
>>
>>3599471
guys dont stand next to eachother in those stalls. if u hadnt spent ur male youth sitting down to pee ud know this

nope. its pretty much accepted that everyone has rape fantasies, men and women. problem is society has created a generation of pussies who are too scared to show a slut whos boss

its not my point of view, its fact. no heterosexual man will let people put things that arent toilet paper or soapy water near his asshole.

>>3599485
im english. that gay shit doesnt happen here. and id rather die than take a dick in my rectum
>>
>>3599535
Oh, so you're a mudslime then, that explains a lot.
>>
>>3599546
>mudslime
wtf is a mudslime
>>
>>3599535
Get the fuck out of Britain, we don't want people like you here. You belong over in America with the rest of the braindead yanks, or maybe down in Australia, you'd fit right in with the rest of the criminals.
>>
>>3599535
I just don't understand it. Help me out here. Why are people like you allowed to exist? How do you not have a shred of empathy or rationale? You're a threat to society.
>>
>>3599535
>gay shit doesn't happen here
>id rather die than take a dick in my rectum
It makes me wonder how you'll react after you get anally raped. I hope he records it and shares it with the world.
>>
>>3599566
>>3599573
suck my fat english cock u dyke bitches
im expressing what men think
i like to think u can act like men but u cant
thats why u all just need a good dicking to put u in ur places
>>
>>3599594
men dont get raped
is that why u have penis envy, baby girl
>>
>>3599597
You don't, because that would make men sociopaths and I refuse to believe this world is hell and I'm a victim. Sorry I don't want to kill myself.

And uh, no, my girlfriend has a better cock than yours. :^)

>>3599606
>men don't get raped.
Explain this shit.
https://www.rainn.org/get-information/types-of-sexual-assault/male-sexual-assault
>>
>>3599597
I am a man, you obnoxious gremlin. Men don't act like you; whiny, entitled little neckbeard mutants do. You're not a man, and you don't belong in Britain. Take the next flight out to West Virginia and reunite with your true family, you inbred savage.

Pic related, your Mum misses you.
>>
>>3599614
>men don't get raped.
Explain this shit.
https://www.rainn.org/get-information/types-of-sexual-assault/male-sexual-assault

commie feminist bullshit designed to emasculate men and try and equal the playing fields

well baby girl, its not true. men dont get raped. its a falsehood created by feminists who want to destroy the brotherhood that dominates the world.

it will never work.

every man would die preserving his manhood, because we arent weak little cock takes like women
>>
>>3599619
men dont like dicks, faggot
ur a disgrace to humanity
kill urself

rednecks > neckbeards > pedos > faggots
>>
>>3599628
What kind of world do you live in? You're a disgrace to society.
>>
>>3599606
>men dont get raped
You're just begging for a big dick to forcibly penetrate your bp.
>>
>>3599635
>ur a disgrace to humanity

The irony here is absolutely beautiful. What backwater town in Wales are you from, mate? Did you get caught fucking a sheep and they took her away from you, is that why you're so angry? You miss Baarbaraa?
>>
>>3599643
a world where men own sluts like u

>>3599644
wtf is a bp

>>3599646
im from surrey, mate.

sheep shaggers > faggots
>>
>>3599655
Some day you'll realize how powerless you are when a gay man rapes you. :^) Surrounding yourself with Christians will be your only way of keeping your boypussy safe.
>>
>>3599655
Surrey you jest... so you admit to being a sheep shagger, then. The coarse wool around your tiny cock and bleating when you put it in turns you on, does it? Is that because sheep won't laugh at your tiny pecker? Or is it because they're prettier to look at than your sister?
>>
>>3599664
>Surrounding yourself with Christians will be your only way of keeping your boypussy safe.

That didn't work for all the little boys who thought they'd be safe in the Catholic Church and with Republican Politicians.
>>
>>3599664
like i said im a man.
1. the only thing gay men rape are little boys because theyre weak pussies who couldnt even overpower a little slutty woman like u

2. wtf is a boypussy? LMFAO

>>3599667
we dont have sheep in my part of surrey. surrey/london border like.
the closest we get to sheep are the little white fluffy dogs yummy mummies walk around with
nothing u say will change the fact ur a queer. nothing u can say about me can be worse than u being a queer. u know this and it kills u
>>
>>3599682
Haha, okay, keep living in your delusional world. Best of luck keeping that world safe when you get raped by a guy and nobody believes you. I've talked to guys that have been raped. They all lived your dream and frequently consider killing themselves.

But, okay. It's cute to watch you be so convinced you're safe.
>>
>>3599655
You're going to be overpowered by a man far taller and stronger than you, and he's going to destroy your anus with his penis, leaving it a bloody mess with you weeping on the floor with your face soaked with his semen and piss.
>>
>>3599682
Oh, that's even better. You can't even get a sheep, so you have to go after the little yappy dogs.

You've got no idea if I'm queer or not, but even if I am, I can also speak properly and that fact alone puts my worth at about fifteen of you. Add in functional member of society, employed, showers regularly etc, all traits I'm sure you lack, and you're not worth enough to lick my boot.
>>
>>3599689
those "guys" are weak pussy holes. that is my point. a man cant be raped.
a man has two choices:
1. fight for your manhood and risk dying in the process
2. get fucked like a bitch and carry on existing as scum

that isnt rape. rape is a man forcing his dick inside a woman. women dont have a choice. they are weaker and cant defend themselves, and tbh... theyre built to take dicks. so theyre used to it. theres no major harm done by a woman being raped.

any real man would rather die protecting his masculinity than allow anyone to take it from him alive.

those guys you know are scum.

>>3599692
not gonna happen mate
>>
>>3599708
i have abs, a big dick, i have money and my gf has big tits

u are a weak little cock sucker whos fucked up brain makes him think his arse hole is a vagina

me > u
>>
>>3599719
You have a beer gut, a tiny prick that nobody has ever willingly touched, you live in a dumpster and your girlfriend is whichever dog is unfortunate enough to walk down your alley that evening. Don't delude yourself.
>>
File: smug.jpg (28KB, 366x440px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
28KB, 366x440px
>>3599719
>i have abs, a big dick, i have money and my gf has big tits
Sure you do
>>
All these people falling for this obvious bait, wtf is going on
>>
>>3599722
and im still better than a faggot

>>3599723
well my parents have money
OP is me. if u were a cute girl id add u to skype and prove how big my dick is. as it stands ur a bull dyke and i have no interest in sharing my fat cock with u

would u fuck my gf doe
>>
>>3599737
Your girlfriend is only with you because your parents have money. You're an insufferable shit and look like a huge faggot, have a tiny pencil dick and people will only ever tolerate your presence out of politeness. Also good job posting that directly from facebook, I'll have your personal information up here in a second and it's going straight to /b/.
>>
>>3599746
Message his gf with a screencap of all the posts indicating how much he loves to rape girls, and how it's okay because "women are designed to take dicks so it's not that bad :^)"
>>
>>3599746
u mad queer cos ull never get this?

her parents have money too lol
>>
>>3599753
they are,, stop fighting it
>>
>>3599753
Oh, I will. Also gonna send screencaps of the thread to his and her parents and if they have employers listed, them too.
>>
>>3599760
haahhaaha hfags so mad cos hes beta af
cant tell if hes mad cos he wants my dick or wishes he was as alpha as me
>>
>>3599753
Done.
>>
>>3599760
Show us, we want to see.
>>
>>3599769
she wont care fggt
my dicks too good
>>
>>3599775
Better hope her parents don't care
>>
>>3599787
do u think we give a shit what our parents say lol
>>
>>3599787

>>3599798 has a point. Who actually cares what their parents think?
>>
>>3599798
How's Jasmine, Fred?
>>
>>3599829
fuck is jasmine lmao
>>
>>3599841
Ah right, Jasmin, no e.
>>
>>3595982
the dick isn't the problem it's what it's attached to
>>
Aw, what's the matter, Fred? Not replying anymore since I found you and your girlfriend? Should I post your and her full names here? Maybe a direct link to your facebook?
>>
>>3595959
my girlfriend has fantasies of me being raped by a man. I don't get it.
>>
>>3599887
fuck off fggit
fuucking obsessed or what

>>3599888
every woman wants a man to pin her down and pound her pussy til it bleeds
>>
The dog is cute, Fred. Please tell me you don't rape it.
>>
File: brokestraightboys.jpg (29KB, 599x398px) Image search: [Google]
brokestraightboys.jpg
29KB, 599x398px
>>3599906
If you like dick so much, why not just suck it and get fucked by it freddie?
>>
>>3599906
Oh? So that really is you?

I didn't know you played guitar.
>>
>>3599906
>pound her pussy til it bleeds
Gross.
>>
>>3595959
If u thought a straight girl was really hot and u found out she had a bf, would you have a threesome with her and her bf, if she agreed to have single sex with u after?

Would u let her bf penetrate you?

I'm not being pervy just intrigued
>>
>>3599908
>>3599922
actually had me shitting myself @ the dog comment. took it to far with the guitar lmfao loser

>>3599921
because im not a fucked up queer

>>3599938
cervix pounding
>>
>>3599938
He's just projecting his fantasy of having his boipussy bleed after taking a pounding.
>>
>>3599942
yes, we would spitroast that slut and cover her in cum

i would not let him penetrate me
>>
>>3599943
Very cute dog, Riley, is it? Did you finish your tattoo sleeve yet, Fred?
>>
>>3599943
>cervix pounding
Why bleeding though? Ugh..
>>3599946
Also gross.
>>
>>3599943
Oh, well then that helps a ton. Shall we send a message to your object of a girlfriend then?
>>
>>3599951
But that's part of the deal, Freddie
He didn't share his gf to miss out on all dat hot guy on guy action :(
>>
>>3599888
I'm a guy. she has rape fantasies about me getting raped by a man/
>>
>>3599951
haha, you r a fag.
>>
>>3599987
He's so thirsty for dick, it's almost sad he's this far in denial.
>>
>>3599943
Aww, we scared you off. <3
>>
>>3600017
I know, he didn't even go "I'd never have sex with a guy" he just went "Hell yeah I'll do a threesome with a dude!"

Closet fag.
>>
>>3600033
You might say he's found himself in a... Thorney situation.
>>
lol faggots so upset i dont want them

dykes so upset im spitting truth about them needing to take dick
ur pussies need to bleed and then u will realise why women exist
>>
>>3600045
Not replying directly to us anymore, huh Fred? Are we becoming a bit of a thorne in your side? I bet you're riley starting to shake in your boots.
>>
>>3600045
>u guys need 2 take dick
>bcuz i said so!!!
>lol spittin da truth
lmao, and you're getting fucked on top of this too. Have fun faggot.
>>
>>3599986
u need to chain her up somewhere and let ur friends take turns pounding some sense into her
dont tolerate her man hating shit

>>3600037
a threesome isnt gay
id do a fucking gang bang with 100 other guys on a slut
its about seeing some whore get fucking destroyed by loads of other guys

>>3599958
u dont even know her name
>>
>>3600045

gayfag in denial is trying so hard.

Give it up man, it's getting too sad to see you try to scrounge for dignity.
>>
>>3600053
>u dont even know her name

Oh I don't know... I've heard her name is Jasmin and I have a hunch that she's a bit of a Cooper. Just a hunch, nothing serious~ :3
>>
>>3600053
>loads of other guys

more like, you'd love getting loads from other guys

topkek
>>
>>3600058
men like me rule the world
people think boys boarding schools are full of faggotry
they arent
were taught how to be real men
were taught how to sniff out weakness, exploit it and use it to our benefit
i come from alpha genetics and beta shit like getting bum fucked doesnt happen to beasts like me

>>3600064
fulla shit try harder

>>3600066
wtf is wrong with u queers
>>
File: 1400136686890.png (477KB, 2386x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1400136686890.png
477KB, 2386x1608px
This is what you're asking for, OP. Please read, it's a very enlightening tale about the situation you're proposing :3
>>
>>3600071
>i come from alpha genetics and beta shit like getting bum fucked doesnt happen to beasts like me

this sad fag takes red pills in hopes it'll make his tiny dick grow bigger. Pity the fool.
>>
>>3600077
lmfao
that guy is a pussy
id rape that dyke slut and make my gf watch
aibi right there

>>3600097
pills to get a bigger dick > giving up on ur dick altogether and getting arse railed
>>
Since the other two anons aren't posting it...

fb/fred.thorne.56
Could be our shitposter, the blue eyes, face structure, vain and conceited overcompensating nature, shitty grammar etc.
>>
>>3600040
>>3600051
>>3600191
That's not him. You guys are awful at the internet. Leave shit like this to /b/.
>>
you have to be straight up retarded to post with your real name or nickname related to your real name as a tripfag.

No one is that stupid except for the terrorist dude on /int/.
>>
>>3600191
>fred.thorne.56
haha he looks like a roided bull dyke

>>3600237
or just dgaf about chanerds
>>
>>3595959
>>3595961
>>3595982
>>3596094
>>3598900
>>3599104
>>3599343
>>3599431
>>3599535
>>3599597
>>3599606
>>3599635
>>3599682
>>3599714
>>3599719
>>3599737
>>3599756
>>3599759
>>3599764
>>3599775
>>3599798
>>3599841
>>3599906
>>3599943
>>3599951
>>3600045
>>3600053
>>3600071
>>3600113
>>3600250

I don't think I have enough palms or faces to express the amount of facepalm I wish to convey after reading these posts.

I blame you all collectively, bongs. swer on me mum i do
>>
>>3600113
you really got this whole internet tough guy act on lock. Too bad from the way you type it's obvious you're a beta fag. Probably not even beta, you're most likely a grand wizard. Go to sleep kid, this board is for adults.
>>
>>3600113
>lmfao
>that guy is a pussy
>id rape that dyke slut and make my gf watch
>aibi right there
This kid.

I could pick my teeth with your twiggy ass body. Please continue. Your clueless posturing entertains me.
>>
>>3600274
by the way i type? lmao
nga thinks i give a fuck about typing properly on 4chan

i have nothing to prove on here because im a real man. the day i seek approval from some faggot online is the day i kill myself

>>3600289
mybody is lean im not skinny. my build is muscular
>>
>>3600262
lesbians 2kl4skl
>>
>>3600294
>i have nothing to prove on here because im a real man. the day i seek approval from some faggot online is the day i kill myself

you responded back to everyone who laughed at you on this thread, trying to prove that you're not a faggot.

>this fag is a twink twig. I would break him
>no, no, no! I'm not skinny, I'm muscular I swear! Stop making fun of me!!

Better go kill yourself now and go full hero you retard.
>>
>>3600310
nah cos ppl need educating about the truth
feminists and faggots are trying to fuck with the natural order and ppl like me are going to fix that

i am muscular. my body is lean. i have 6% body fat but im not skinny. skinny guys have soft bodies, my body is firm and hard. id fuck all of u up lol
>>
>>3600321
Nobody gives a fuck about your autistic claims. You're a shitposter on the internet and you can prove nothing.
>>
File: 3299[1].jpg (118KB, 492x590px) Image search: [Google]
3299[1].jpg
118KB, 492x590px
As a straight guy dating a bi girl, I feel a sudden urge to apologize for this fool on behalf of all straight men everywhere, Sorry you have to deal with such a knucklehead perving on you, lesbifriends.

>feminists and faggots are trying to fuck with the natural order and ppl like me are going to fix that
flustered jimbobs detected, pic related
>>
>>3600374
didnt start out posting shit
u all brought it
i ended it

>>3600405
fuck off u faggoty fail
ur gf isnt bi
shes a lesbian
ur just the biggest pussy shes ever had
what a fucking disgrace
sjw cunt
>>
>>3600405
>dating a bi girl

I'm sorry m8. That desperate?
>>
>>3600410

Keep this guy posting. This is actually making me love humanity more, cause this big cat-fucking shithead who's basically the epitome of everything that I makes me sad is getting verbally smacked around over and over again by everyone else. It's reassuring to know that most people aren't actually anything like this masculotard.

TFW you realize people like this exist. <TFW you realize everybody else hates them.
>>
>>3600410
you seem to have your jammies jumbled
>>
>>3600438
Not them, but desperate? How so?
>>
>>3600438
lol

>>3600441
>>3600442
nothing makes me harder than angry dykes getting all pussyhurt over the fact im showing them what they were put on this earth to do
if only i could lay u both next to eachother and abuse ur pussies the way ur daddies did
>>
>>3600442
his jimmies have been jostled, rustled, and have fallen off his crotch, hit the floor and rolled away while crying tears.
>>
>>3600450
freddie the faggot.

Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
>>
>>3600441

>>3600450
I'm male, dude. Saying you wanna lay into me isn't helping your case
>>
>>3600451
im actually crying with laughter at all u freaks faggotry
u really do respresent everything wrong in the world

>>3600454
freddie finger fucked ur mother has a better ring

>>3600462
ur not a male, ur a bitch
>>
>>3600467
ur a faget
prove me wrong
protip: you can't
>>
>>3600469
are u m or f
>>
>>3600472
f
>>
>>3600473
are u hot or lesbiany
>>
>>3600475
hot
>>
>>3600480
pic
>>
>>3600484
not to some creep I don't know
>>
>>3600491
if ur hot ill wank on skype while u rub ur pussy, asshole and tits and prove my manliness
>>
File: 2012124517masculinity.jpg (16KB, 300x430px) Image search: [Google]
2012124517masculinity.jpg
16KB, 300x430px
BTW, This is going to the archives right?

>>3600467
Ooh, say it louder. Also, you can't just start with bitch, you gotta work up to that. You're shit at foreplay.

>>3600493
>prove his manliness
>thinks that something you have to prove
Ah, I think I get it now.
>>
>>3600493
sure why not
skype name?
>>
>>3600498
seriously why the fuck are fags so into me
this was between me and the chandykes and u fags couldnt resist getting butthurt that i dont want u and trying to troll me

i seriously can stand how addicted faggots get to me
>>
>>3600500
pic
>>
>>3600507
only if you promise to show me the good stuff ;)
>>
>>3600510
not if ur ugly
>>
>>3600511
all the people who know me say I'm good-looking. promise?
>>
>>3600514
ur a dude
bye
>>
>>3600518
no, not. no wonder you never get any girls if this is how you treat us.
or maybe you ARE just gay like I said ;)
>>
>>3600521
i have a gf
plenty of girls want my dick
faggot
>>
>>3600523
then prove it. I still think you're the faggot
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.