[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so you end up being the general or the battle plans guy for nork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg (130KB, 730x537px) Image search: [Google]
north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg
130KB, 730x537px
so you end up being the general or the battle plans guy for nork

how would you defend against usa/japan/ and worst korea??

what's your battle plan guy
>>
>>35195478
>assassinate best leader.
>order all military to stand down.
>immediately open negations with the west on how to join the rest of the civilized world
>>
>>35195505
>get executed for your flagrant betrayal of the People's Republic to the advancement of western imperialism.
>>
>>35195478
Launch everything we have
Attack SKorea with everything we have
>>
Shell the fuck out of DMZ and zergrush Seoul. Establish quick fait accompli before the enemies have realized what had transpired and how to respond, while holding Seoul as bargaining chip. At worst, all US can do is engange in air bombing campaign which isn't too scary since american PGMs are nowhere near infinite and everything of value I have is hidden underground. Americans can't afford the human costs of actual invasion, and can't risk triggering nuclear war in the region since that will destroy the global status quo and forever undermine their status as global peacekeeper.

Sooner or later, they back down and settle for diplomatic solution to save face.
>>
File: virgin chad trump kim.png (308KB, 1443x655px) Image search: [Google]
virgin chad trump kim.png
308KB, 1443x655px
>>35195569
This.
>>
>Begin preparations
>begin gathering up family and non suicidal aids and something
>use authority to GTFO of the country and defect, because any direct war scenario ends with DPK being btfo
>>
File: korea artillary.png (3MB, 1480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
korea artillary.png
3MB, 1480x1754px
ACTIVATE THE CHADTILLARY
>>
Destroy as much of south korea as possible. Negotiate truce, threaten nukes. Rinse repeat every 10 years or so,
>>
>>35195541
Executed by whom?

If you kill the right people, you will essentially scare the others into falling in line, and obey your every command
>>
>>35195749
Who are you confiding in to execute your commands? Fellow norks who've been conditioned since childhood to perceive their grorious reader as god?
>>
>>35195478
They are pretty much doing everything right at this point. I would ease off launching things over other countries in return for opening trade up a bit.

Other than that, continue fortifying artillery/launch pads. Continue building up to about 300 nukes as a very strong shield against anyone.
>>
I'd post a contrarian thread on 4chan to show what a cool memer I am.
>>
>>35195478
Pre-war
>Nukes.
>Road mobile ICBMs for nuclear deterrence.
>Shorter range road mobile missiles for regional deterrence.
>Build massive number of targets to slow air campaign.
>Mine the fuck out of the DMZ.
>Artillery, artillery and more artillery.
Your standard deterrence package.

The military go-to-war plan would be a wide range of options designed to split the opposing forces politically. The main concern is getting South Korea not to buy into the conflict as that negates the majority of enemy ground forces and means they can not use the land border for an invasion. Options would including launching missiles bracketing Guam or even a nuclear demonstration shot into international waters off Hawaii.

The 'everythings fucked' plan would be to hit bases before the US can move overwhelming forces into the region. Open with nukes onto airfields, ports, depots and such. Then start yelling about how you still have more nukes and are willing to keep using them. A escalate to deescalate gamble. Shitty, but the best option out there.
>>
As soon as war is declared, nuke Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing, and Los Angeles.

Threaten to nuke most major Chinese, South Korean, Japanese and West Coast cities if status quo is not returned.

Libya and Iraq have shown what happens when you don't use your missiles as soon as war breaks out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.