[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Kim.png (189KB, 691x639px) Image search: [Google]
Kim.png
189KB, 691x639px
What would you be thinking at this moment if you were him?
>>
"I need to get this finished or we are all fucked."

Nuclear deterrence works, and it is the only way his regime will survive.
>>
what lie will i tell my people now
>>
"Damn, feels good to be the alpha. How will those beta cucks in the white house justify their lack of response to THIS one?"
>>
"It's not big enough."
>>
>>35192964
No anon, you're supposed to be tying what you think HE's thinking, not his concubine's thoughts.
>>
File: IMG_4251.png (1MB, 987x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4251.png
1MB, 987x741px
>ronery
>so ronery I am arone

Seriously though, probably concerned about US strikes. Thinking he needs to make as many nukes as possible and scatter them somewhere safe.
>>
>>35192926
"They actually let me get away with not one, but TWO launches over Japan. These guys are pussies why was Dad afraid of them?"
>>
>i wonder why America is so afraid
>no steppu on my land is all I ask
>>
>>35193000
It's only time when the Chinks roll in. The Chinks can't afford a long campaign. They'll nuke Pyongyang and roll in the tank armies. It will be a huge propaganda victory. China, the Savior of world peace.
>>
As a non american, I think this is really bad. America looks so weak right now. All its posturing was for nothing. They merely antagonized NK into strengthening itself, like how /pol/ gets stronger when people try to debate it and the pol posters come up with lines of thought to support their beliefs. The only way to beat NK is to leave it the fuck alone, such that it has no foreign enemy to rally against. It's too late for that now. The only way to stop them now is to nuke them off the planet. Not just severely damage them. Moot did that to pol once when they doxed his GF and found that she was cucking him. He removed repost timers and the captcha. /b/ turned the place into a shithole, but pol eventually redpilled all the people who went there and came pack even stronger. That's what merely damaging NK would do. The only solution is to just completely destroy the country. Sure, you'd have to deal with the refugees. Just like with pol. But over time, being in the company of others would allow the refugees to reintegrate into the world society. I don't hate /pol/, I'm just using them as an analogy.
>>
Please don't call my bluff
>>
>>35192926
Proud of the guys who manged to make it work. It's pretty high up among the list of things achieved by ethnic Koreans, to be pretty honest.
>>
>>35192926
"As soon as I get a credible deterance I'm rolling into South Korea"
>>
>>35193067
This is why I would be worried if I were america. I feel genuine respect for NK for the first time ever whereas before I saw them as morons.
>>
>>35193052
>comparing irl conflicts to board wars and "us upstanding posters vs muh ebil /pol/"
>comparing decapitating the Kim's already brittle regime to deleting /pol/ and having to deal with /pol/acks
>just leave the dictator with a cult of personality who starves his people alone, it'll sort itself out eventually
>America "looks weak" because it didn't hit the button when Kimmy waved his shriveled dick around for the fourth time this year
>muh refugees

Spoken like a true cuck. Thought we were globalized now, guess we can't go around poking our nose in the business of shit-humans. It's just Kim's culture, after all
>>
>>35193081
>This is why I would be worried if I were america.

What about? It's not like the Koreans are out to conquer the US. They are just upgrading their deterrence arsenal from having to keep a few thousand high caliber guns pointed at Seoul day and night.
>>
"Today worst Korea, tommorow China, soon the world will bow before me"
>>
>>35193097
This is basically the turning point in the balance of power and popular opinion. Everyone will side with NK now because they're the good guy underdogs.
>>
>>35193081
>they are now on par with the US 70 years ago in the nuclear field at the expense of litterally everything else

I don't feel much respect at all.
>>
>>35193114
>Everyone will side with NK now because they're the good guy underdogs.
Wut.
>>
>>35193143
NK said their goal is achieve equal military force to the US. It's a noble goal.
>>
>>35193152
Why would that make them "the good guys", even assuming it's remotely possible
>>
>>35193040

Best solution imo. South Korea doesn't get fucked by the cost of bringing the Norks into the 21st century and China doesn't have to worry about a US ally on it's border.
>>
>>35193173
Buffer states are so 1950s grandpa.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.