[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuddlore and Ignorance Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 16c.jpg (124KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
16c.jpg
124KB, 616x616px
This just happened to me, and I thought it'd be a good chance to make a thread.

>live in Ohio
>Pretty based if you don't mind corn
>Almost no restrictions on firearms, open carry legal without license is legal, etc
>Until 3-4 years ago, there was a law stating it was legal to own but not use magazines with a capacity of 31+
>ie, STANAG was gucci, 33rd Glock mags weren't
>could still legally own, just not use
>show father the ECHO trigger because I have one installed for shits and giggle
>tells me he was telling a cop about it at work
>father works at a hospital, cop is a guard
>father tells me he and the cop were discussing how much fun it would be with a belt
>discussed the legality of belts in Ohio
>"He said belts are illegal. They're considered machine guns"
>wtf dad no
>"Drums are okay because they're not technically magazines"
>try to explain to him how any law regarding mag capacity is moot for several years
>tell him how when that law was repealed, my local FFL stocked up with 40 round Pmags and drums
>he still doesn't believe me
>I own close to $80k in guns and make a point to know the laws inside and out
>he chooses to believe the rent-a-cop who
doesn't even own an AR and tells me not to do anything illegal
>>
>>35185570
As an American I also wouldnt believe that anything gun related is banned and illegal
Maybe he needs to understand that commies actually made those laws and its time to fight against those dipshits
>>
Ohio is a shit hole. Fun laws are ok, but doesn't make up for the fact that the entire population falls into the category of: hay seed bumpkin or criminal nigger. The bumfuck-nowhere-town I was in had an unusual factoid: over 50% of the male population had been charged and convicted with felonies. Literally every other male you saw had served time. I reiterate: Ohio is a shit hole.
>>
>>35185872
Fuck you pussy any bigger city isn't bad
Come back to Ohio and we can fight.
>>
>>35185872
>over 50% of the male population had been charged and convicted with felonies

So, something like 45% total population is black?
>>
>>35185959
I was young and poor and thought $300/month to rent a real house was a good deal: quickly realized why and got the fuck out of dodge.
>>35185910
You couldn't pay me to go back. I presently live in the peoples soviet republic of commiefornia, and shit laws aside, still prefer it over ohio. that's how bad ohio is, let that sink in.
>>
>>35185872
IN is a much better place for funs with much less cucked laws
>>
Last time I was in Ohio two hook-nosed Muslim moldy cunts in hijabs driving a silver Hummer followed me around a Dollar Tree parking lot before going inside and telling the manager I had threatened them with a knife and shouted homophobic slurs.

In actuality I had done exactly nothing and had no idea who they were or where they were until I heard an engine revving up right behind me.

Muslims in Walmart with kids running around grabbing things off of shelves and reaching into other people's baskets.

Muzzie men in head towels following women around catcalling them in Arabic.

Fuck Ohio.
>>
>>35187899

>homophobic slurs

I mean Islamophobic slurs.
>>
>>35187899
>>35187910
And you're seeing exactly why these people should never have been let into America.
>>
>>35186036
bull fucking shit, what part of ohio did you live in?
>>
>>35186264
Fuck you IN is just a big trailer park that's overflowing with Illinois trash. Ohio is the Texas of the midwest
>>
>>35187899
Wow faggot where is that? I live in Ohio and all the Muslim terrorists work at the gas stations or 7/11's
>>
>>35187899
Oh yeah Reynoldsburg is like little Somalia. Even the walmart there stinks like dirty foreigner
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.