[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pipebomb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 8

File: O-shit boi o.jpg (86KB, 986x554px) Image search: [Google]
O-shit boi o.jpg
86KB, 986x554px
I was a Latino who lived in Washington, When I was 15, i was arrested for making a Pipe Bomb and putting it in an abandoned shed, this was a few years back too, maybe 3.5 inches give or take. Either way, the fucking pipe bomb was 3 inches long and it didn't detonate, no one other than me would have gotten hurt, considering it was in the middle of no where, i checked out the area before and there were no cameras, but some douche decided to come in after me and vandalize it a few days later and the owners installed a camera in a week, which i obviously didn't know.

When i was apprehended, they confiscated gun powder, fuses, misc metal pieces and some spent shotgun shells. They threatened to give me 3-5 years, 2 being minimum, even though i have never offended before and I wasn't doing well academically.

I got off with one month, 2 felony charges and 12 months probation, which was agreed upon a few hours before the actual sentencing, before that, i was to be locked up for 4-5 months.

Do you think that this was fair? Were they more aggressive since I was brown? Believe me when i say that i fucking hate people who victimize themselves for because they are dark\when they have done wrong, i know i did wrong. I just am curious to see if the possible punishments they tried to put on me was fair.
>>
Sorry for the repeats, it's been a long day for me.
>>
you built a fucking bomb, anon
>>
>>35181472
/thread
>>
>>35181472
I know, an explosive device, which was planted on the day a terror attack happened, which i was un-aware of. I am just curious if the possible sentencing was fair.
>>
>>35181458
You're a racist and an idiot. You got off easy.
>>
>>35181487
I understand that it was a stupid move. It is not racist to wonder this, considering i lost a month of my life, i think it is perfectly normal to wonder about what could have happened if certain variables were changed. So it is not racist in my opinion, and i have made no accusations, considering there is no evidence to make any accusations on racial profiling.
>>
File: rQAJ864.jpg (79KB, 569x750px) Image search: [Google]
rQAJ864.jpg
79KB, 569x750px
>>35181479
>if the possible sentencing was fair

Nope, you got off easy. In a just world your dumb beaner ass would have been deported back to Mexico.
>>
>>35181472
This.

Seriously senpai. You were 15. You had no idea what yield you were going to produce, nor did you have any idea of your surroundings. "Middle of nowhere" isn't an abandoned shed. Abandoned sheds can have kerosene cans, flammable paint, and that's all assuming that your dumbfuck explosive doesn't send flaming debris into something that CAN explode.

You were a retard and lucky to just get a month in the clink for potentially blowing up a fuckton more than just a shed.
>>
>>35181458

Modeled it after your penis, I see.
>>
>>35181458
That actually sounds pretty standard.
Although the explosive was small the laws on this stuff are very serious. You not only made the explosive but intended to use it on a structure. 3-5 years is pretty lenient as fas as they could have charged it. If they wanted to, unregistered destructive device under the Federal 1934 NFA carries a 10 year mandatory minimum sentence.

Instead they charged you under a relatively lenient state law. It could still be a felony, but they got you down to only a few months because they figure you aren't that dangerous and they need the prison space for people worse than you.

Understand that since you did plead guilty on felony charges and they were weapon related you are probably prohibited from being in possession of firearms or ammunition for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35181511
I am a loyal U.S. Citizen, born in California, raised in Kansas, Texas, Georgia, Colorado, Arizona, and Washington. I am wanting to join the U.S. Army to work in OED. I wanted to have experience with explosives because I was excited and I wanted to start right away. I doubt a deportation would have been done on me.
>>
>>35181520
I just realized you said you're 15.
That might change things and your record can be expunged. It's also why they went easy on you.

Next time will be a lot worse. Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>35181497
You brought your race into it. That makes you racist.
>>
>>35181540
>I am wanting to join the U.S. Army to work in OED.

You fucked that up.
>>
>>35181513
I checked the surroundings, there was no dry grass (just rained + High humidity), no propellants were near by, i had a water barrier that would have slowed shrapnel down significantly and the floor was made of cement and I had a couple of gallons of water to put out any potential fire. I was literally the only one with in half a mile. Obviously chaos theory would suggest that this could not have meant shit, but the chances were pretty low on anything happening.
>>
>>35181540
You sound like a fucking retard. You belong nowhere near the military, explosives or guns.
You're also a whiney bitch too, "Was 1 month too harsh guysssSSss!?" - Imagine saying that. Just take a minute and ruminate on that retardation.
>>
>>35181543
Thank you for the information. You are the only one who gave something productive in this thread.
>>
>>35181558
It's done and over with. You did something dumb and illegal. You got caught. Stop obsessing over it, move on with your life.
>>
>>35181458
Op since you were a minor were those records sealed? Or are you no guns because of the felony?
>>
>>35181570
"I got off with one month"

>I got off

Means i got lucky. I was just wondering if the potential sentencing (3-5 years) was a bit much.
>>
>>35181576
I haven't gone to court to get my gun rights back, since guns are not a priority for me, i may get some later when i can afford a lawyer and guns though.
>>
>>35181588
I hope you never get them back and never touch anything more explosive than popcorn ever again, you sociopath.
>>
>>35181575
I have, it's just one of those nights where i wonder what could have happened. I ruined quite a bit with my actions. My friend got sent back to his foreign county (exchange student), no administration at school respected me and I could not hunt with my father, and I ruined the relationship i had with my parents. I have moved on though.
>>
>>35181602
Too bad that not up to you to decide.
>>
>>35181579
Under the National Firearms Act alone they could have charged you for 10 years mandatory minimum. Then add a few decades for any state/local laws and arson. Possibly terrorism charges as well. Also since you were 15 and showed some degree ofplanning they could have charged you as an adult and put you away for pretty much the rest of your life.

So no they didn't treat you unfairly. If they did you'd probably be up for parole in 2033.
>>
>>35181540
Go back to mexico.
>>
>>35181634
God damn.
>>
>>35181646
Oddly enough, I'm visiting Mexico right now. People here suck ass though, no wonder they want to build that wall.
>>
>>35181458
>I'm a latino
You have to go back
>>
>>35181658
*Latino Descent, U.S. Citizen, created by parents who were also born in the U.S.
>>
>>35181674
>imblying
You HAVE to go back. I'm gonna send a tip to ICE
>>
>>35181647
Yeah explosive laws, especially pertaining to use are no joke. If they wanted to they could have seriously fucked you up.

They clearly didn't want to and figured a month in Juvie and you wouldn't do that shit again. The system worked.
>>
>>35181458
No yeah you were a minor, you should at least get your rights back in due time. As long as you don't get busted for more dumb shit, with a good lawyer the judge should rule in your favor.
Unless you want guns or a really nice job now, you have nothing to sweat.
>>
>>35181674
why did you mention that you are mestizo? what possible relevance does that have?
>>
File: 1502518852521.jpg (29KB, 341x390px) Image search: [Google]
1502518852521.jpg
29KB, 341x390px
>>35181472
>>
' vandalize it a few days later and the owners installed a camera in a week, which i obviously didn't know.'
you tried to fuck up someones stuff, don't try and play it off. You're a bitch!
>>
File: Trump you are already dead.jpg (350KB, 722x518px) Image search: [Google]
Trump you are already dead.jpg
350KB, 722x518px
>>35181458

>Latino

You should go back to whatever brown people shithole you belong in.
>>
>>35181815
I guess there is a 'brown' card now......
>>
Huh, September 20th 2016 and you were 15. Isn't there some kind of age limit. Did you lie on the Inter-web about your age to post images of your pipe?

You're sill a dumb ass and you got off light.
>>
>>35181971
he mentioned it like it matters. dumb fucking spic
>>
>>35181964
No ones been there for years. I put dust down to see if there were foot prints. None have showed up. I assumed it was empty, and in the end, if the other guy didn't destroy it, i would have. Thank god i didn't.
>>
>>35181458
>Latino
cant we just go back to calling you guys hispanic?
The word Latino really only implies that your language is latin based.
your just a bunch of Spaniards that bred with natives, your whole society is just a knock off of Spanish culture. But you guys seem to forget that.
>>
>>35181971
There is no brown card and i didn't pull one during the sentencing, or trials. There should be no race card, it's bullshit. As i said, i was just pondering as to what could have happened.
>>
>>35182094
call me spic, latino, greaseballs. I don't give a shit. I was just trying to describe the situation. Do you faggots always have to make everything so technical?
>>
>>35182105
Its wierd you know.
Because everyone kind of knows that at some point one of their ancestors was raped and out popped another one of your ancestors.

but for its a bit a different. you can pretty much pin point the exact time frame when one of your ancestors was raped and out popped another one of your ancestors.

i hope it doest come off too judgy. I have olive skin and my people are from southern france.....

so at some point, you know....Muslims.
>>
>>35182117
>Do you faggots always have to make everything so technical?
yeah, this 4chan and more accurately /k/, which is just a bunch of autist jerking off to history, mechanics, and aesthetics.
>>
>>35181458

Whether or not you were latino they were gonna go after you for it. You really should have disassembled it or something afterward because the authorities in general freak out whenever someone builds a bomb or other destructive device without the proper paperwork.

Can't be doing that.
>>
>>35181458
>i know i did wrong

/thread

You're a numbskull, OP.
>>
>>35182163
Right, i should have. It didn't detonate, so i was paranoid. Either way, i won't be wanting to do it again.
>>
>>35182105
SO WHY did you mention that you are mestizo in your OP? why? can you answer a simple fucking question?
>>
>Be me, Beautiful Anglo male with Blonde hair and Blue eyes.
>at a gas station
>phone dead
>in a state that i am not a resident
>In a car i dont own(pretty nice for someone my age)
>With a gun and 3+ loaded magazines that i also dont own
>under 21
>Dressed in a white painters coveralls
>pants legged ripped up to the crotch exsposing my torn up jeans and the cowboy boots they are stuffed in
>haired messed
>cover in white powder
>everything in the car is covered in white powder
>Funny smell coming from the car
>throwing a bunch of stuff indiscriminantly from the car into a dumpster
>I go to leave and a cop pulls in behind me
*flashes his lights
>cut off the car and hang my hands out the windows because gun is in passenger seat
*cop walks over
>"I got a call about a suspicious character covered in white powder throwing a bunch of stuff in a dumpter"
>Me:"yeah, thats about it"
>"whats the powder"
>Me:"diatomaceous powder, its for bed bugs"
*cop takes two steps back
>"is it dangerous?"
>me:"its kills bedbugs on contact buts is suppose to be safe for humans"
>I finally realize this isnt going to be a simple stop 'n check
>me:"there is a gun in the passenger seat"
>puts his gun on the hand:"dont reach for it where is it?"
>me:"its in the plastic bag"
>"which one"
>while akwardling pointing trying to keep my hands in the window:"its the one on bottom"

pt. 1
>>
>>35181458
>get caught for making a literal bomb
>TH-THAT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT WHITE ISN'T IT
Please tell me you're not actually this retarded.
>>
>>35182265
>"does the manager of the gas station know you are here"
>While thanking god that i needed change "yes he does"
*cop goes away for a few minutes and comes back
>"do you have an ID"
>Me:"yeah but i have to get out of the car to get ahold of it"
>"alright"
*I get out and akwardly reach in my back pocket through the painters coveralls and pull it out
>"whos car is this"
>Me:"my grandpas, he had bed bugs and im cleaning it out for him"
>"do you have a phone number"
>Me:"My phones dead"
>"Where does he live"
>Me:"he has an apartment in kingsport but he just moved into a assisted living facility but he is currently staying at a nursing home in elizabethton"
>"okay, ill call them up"
*thirty minutes goes by while he on the phone
*I get tired of the suit so i tear it off exsposing how redneck i look
*he comes back
>"you are doing a really nice thing for your grandpa, you can go on about your buisness"
*shake his hand and leave.

Try being white anon, it goes a long way.

Just the other day i was doing nearly 20 over, and got a warning.
>>
>>35181458
>pipe bomb
>the owners

You built a bomb and left it on someone else's property. They were soft on you because you were a kid.
>>
>>35182219
The fuck is a metizmo?
>>
>>35182271
I didn't say it's because i'm not white, just a question. I didn't accuse anyone. Please read the thread first.
>>
>>35182368
So you writing
>Were they more aggressive since I was brown?
in the OP must've been my imagination
>>
>>35182358
mestizo. look it up you uneducated nigger
>>
>>35181458
>abandoned
>owners
hippity hoppity don't plant a bomb on someone else's FUCKING property
>>
>Were they more aggressive since I was brown

No.

If I were in charge and found a wetback like you with an IED, you would have gotten the rope. No trial.
>>
>>35182379
Where does it say white in that fucking reply?
Nigger, spic, casper, chink and what ever the fuck is in between would have gotten arrested no matter what, everyone would have at least gotten 1 month. I got off easy, read the fucking thread, and you will see that I am grateful for getting off easy, the judge was amazing, my attorney was amazing, and the prosecutor wanted to give me 5 years.

Simple fucking question. Were they too harsh with the POTENTIAL SENTENCING, NOT THE SENTENCING? Could it be because of race?

Im done wasting time with you anonymous retards. Thanks to those who provided valuable input and actually read the thread.
>>
>>35182410
Wow
You really are a fucking idiot
Thanks for your time.
>>
>>35182387
Im a wetback spic, not a nigger. Those mix like baking soda and vinegar.
>>
>>35182358

If you can look at a Mexican and can tell they're Mexican and not from the nation of Spain you're looking at a Mestizo shitskin
>>
>was only 3 inches

>plan to blow up someones property with a bomb

>call some kids who vandalize it a ''douche''

>somehow blame homeowner for installing camera

Ive noticed from reading other stories, that whenever a nonwhite gets caught, they always try to make absurd claims about how they dindu nothing, and it was someone elses fault.
>>
Either way, I'm off to go watch the fireworks. Thanks faggots.
>>
>>35181546

Yeah if you were white, the media would have portrayed you as the next timothy mcveigh and you would have been sent to prison.
>>
>>35181458
>Pipebomb
>Do you think that this was fair? Were they more aggressive since I was brown? Believe me when i say that i fucking hate people who victimize themselves for because they are dark\when they have done wrong, i know i did wrong. I just am curious to see if the possible punishments they tried to put on me was fair.

You got off too fucking lightly. Trespassing and setting up explosive devices in other people's property then leaving them unattanded, and you didn't even go to jail for a year.
What if the owner of the shed, or some family members, went there and it exploded? What if a worker hit it during some renovations?
Disgusting.
And you even have the guts to imply "Racism! Racism! They be racist cause I'm brown." Literally didndunuffin.
I hope they deport you, possibly to Venezuela.
>>
>>35181458
>dumb beaner breaks law
>can't fathom paying consequences
What a fucking shock.
>>
>>35182446

If I were in charge he would have gotten a flaming car tire.

No trial.
>>
>>35182410
http://www.theolympian.com/news/local/crime/article103021877.html
>>
>>35181571
Expert here. You got off easy lil Taco. Also you're in major fucking luck. WA state is one of the easiest states to get your gun rights back in.
>>
>>35181458
>When I was 15
Are you still 15? You sure as hell typed like one.
>defensive
>adding details and loaded statements to seem innocent only to sound more like an idiot
>replies to pretty much everyone
>passive aggresive and probably pretentious politeless
>desperate for affirmation and approval
>from a bunch of anonymous people
>on 4chan
you just bought your computer or something?
>>
>>35182275
This, I was doing 70 in a 35 a few weeks ago and he told me to knock it off.. Didn't even get out to approach my window, pulled up next to me and spoke through the windows. About 5 years ago when I made an illegal turn a motorcycle cop was juuuust about to pull me over at the light when he noticed two dindus and just went around me to fuck with them. I fucking love being handsomely white as fuck.
>>
>>35182444
>Timothy mcbean
Also checked
>>
Im gonna go ahead and assume you were larping as jamal the ghetto ninja when you did this and thats why you got in shit.
>>
>>35181458
>I was a Latino
But you arent anymore?
>>
>>35182546
he is a brain dead moron with a chip on his shoulder
>>
>>35182477
>t. muxamed
>>
>>35182558

Think what you want.

Im 100% anglo-saxon.

Im just sick of shitskins acting like animals.
>>
>>35182497
>>adding details and loaded statements to seem innocent only to sound more like an idiot

All non-whites do this when they do something wrong and get caught.
>>
>>35182583
purest anglo-saxon genes
>>
>>35181540
Go back
>>
>>35182478
>They determined the device wasn’t functional because it wasn’t assembled properly.

that is the most embarrassing thing about this whole business.
>>
>>35181458
I dont know how much has changed, but, I got 2 years probation over a bomb threat my cousin had called in ton911 to get out of school. This was back in the 90s before terrorism was so prevalent. I stayed out of trouble, been years now and its been expunged from my record. I was able to join the army and they never found out about that incident. Juvenile court tends to expinge your record if you only get in troible once and keep straight and satisfy terms of probation.

Things are not so lenient now. Any branch of service will probably find out and prevent you from enlisting.
>>
>>35181458
This spic is doing the terrorist attacks white Americans are too lazy to do!
>>
>>35181540
EODfag
>First rule of EOD club is being able to spell EOD...

https://youtu.be/jTCyLjtyavw
>>
They do not mess around with this shit after Columbine and 9-11.

In my high school some idiot put a firecracker in someone's locker as a "senior prank"

They locked down the whole school, kept the entire student body in the gym and spent the rest of the day having the cops check everyone's hands for powder residue. Nobody could go to the bathroom because then you'd wash off the powder, so if you had to go you had to piss yourself.

When they finally matched the guy they immediately slammed him to the ground, cuffed him and dragged to the station in as dramatic a police showing as they could get. They tried him as an adult, gave him terrorism charges and locked him up for 20 to 30 years.

It was an eye opening experience to say the least.
>>
>>35182850
bullshit
>>
>>35181458
You built a bomb and tied to blow up someone else's property you fucking retard, they let you off easy.
>>
File: 1503244516702.png (525KB, 570x796px) Image search: [Google]
1503244516702.png
525KB, 570x796px
>>35181540
>I am a loyal U.S. Citizen
>born in California
pick one
>>
>>35181458
Go back to Mexico. The US military has enough useless spics selling office supplies on craigslist.
>>
>>35181458
>I should be allowed to commit crimes because I'm a spic
Go back to mexico you worthless sack of shit.
>>
File: 1499372045086.jpg (99KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1499372045086.jpg
99KB, 500x667px
>>35181458
>the guy who vandalized the shed was a douche but you who was going to blow it up with a pipe bomb are an alright guy
wat? typical i-5 corridor trash spic.
>Do you think that this was fair? Were they more aggressive since I was brown?
you were practicing making bombs you mud filth. you got off hilariously easy with just probation, even for a minor.
you might be able to get your felonies as a minor expunged or commuted if you've been doing well since but the fact that you're still trying to blame other people for this says you don't really deserve a restoration of rights.

i'd like to see a white get that kind of benefit of the doubt. it's assumed we know better than to be doing shit like this and we get the book thrown at us unless our parents are important or moneyed. everyone just assumes you're too dumb to know better, in this case that is apparently correct. how's that for racism?

t. someone who was pipe bombed three fucking times by minorities butthurt i was working in their ghettos after moving to washington in the 90s
two blew up in my vehicles while unoccupied, a third was placed and rigged with the intent of killing or maiming me but failed to detonate. police response was hilarious. they took it seriously but were open they never going to solve any of them and one literally said 'these neighborhoods are full of niggers and spics, what do you expect?' that was an eye opener having come from peaceful white land.

>>35182444
this.
>>
>>35181540
>>35181540
>builds bomb
>suddenly thinks hes oed material
>>
>>35181458
Everyone in this thread is being a nigger faggot mcnofun. You were 15, and just wanted to fuck around and blow something up without hurting anyone or anything. It wasn't a good idea, but it wasn't exceptionally bad for someone of that age, I did similar shit all the time with my friends. I believe the punishment was excessive, everyone did dumb shit as teenagers.
>>
>>35181472
you're a fucking trip
>>
>>35183341
The shit we did for fun in a pre 9/11 world are unbelievable to this generation. Scary how fast and easy the world changed.
>>
Low IQ latino fucks-up on many levels. Comes here looking for sympathy and a way to get near more-bigger explosives. I'm betting he's building bombs now, for Antifa
>>
>I was a Latino
You're not anymore?
>saged
>>
>>35181967
>Said the 56% "white" Redditor MAGAcuck
>>
>>35181458
They're not sending their best.
>>
>>35181458
>Latino
Adios you have to go back.
>>
>>35181617
Well the courts will feel you don't deserve it when you didn't learn a lesson and cannot acknowledge you're a fucking retard. You were incapable of following the written laws, why do you think we as a society can trust your spic ass to not shoot kids and women?
>>
Most of /k are puritans who want the punishment for everything to be death or life in prison.

American legal system loves to trump u, tack on on and multiply charges because it makes the prosecutors look better.
So in view of that you got off lightly by the standards of the time, especially now more and more fun is being made illegal and your anus gets searched in the airport.
>>
>>35181458

If you would have just submitted a form 1 to register your metal tube you could have made as massive of a pipe bomb as your heart desired and not gone to jail.
>>
>>35182093
It doesn't matter if nobody was using it. It's not yours. It's someone else's. My family have barns and sheds on the farm that aren't all in use, some for over a year. Though if I found someone was entering my property, especially with the intent of fucking blowing it up, then I would prosecute to the full extent of the law. If I caught you in the act with a fucking pipe bomb in my shed I would smack your shit.

It doesn't matter if it's "not in use". It's not yours to fuck with.

>>35182139
>southern France
>Muslim
I'm sorry anon. I had the pleasure of visiting Olonzac and Orlargues many times over the years. Great place.

>>35182349
This entirely.

>>35182428
Just see any tv interview with a black criminals family. It's always "dey wuz a good boi, the PO-LEESE were too violent, he didn't even fire the gun
>>
>>35181458
You have to go back.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.