[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the numbers mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

What do the numbers mean?
>>
>>35177001
>>
>>35177001
number of gooks removed
>>
>>35177016
Fpbp
>>
its a tally of how many people it takes to help the guy you wounded with it because wounding means more guys have to help than if they kept fighting cause one just dide
>>
>>35177001
it's a buttstock number. it's there for the armorer.
>>
It means you never served in the military and think this site is Wikipedia
>>
>>35177001
Number of dicks sucked.
>>
>>35177084
reverse image search shows that it's a state pd's m16 that fell off the roof of a patrol car. based on the uniform, i'm guessing west virginia.
>>
>>35177001
>MASON!
>>
>>35177001
Its a rack number.

Everybody in the unit has their own rifle with a rack number, it helps keep things organized when drawing and returning weapons.
>>
>>35177114
>i'm guessing west virginia.
that uniform looks like all the deputies down here in Florida have.
>>
>>35177238
> http://www.guns.com/2016/02/26/colt-m16-found-on-side-of-road-gets-fast-reunion/
could be right, but the article i was basing off of said state trooper.
>>
>>35177165
Bingo!
>>
>>35177271
>state trooper
True, yeah FL State Trooper uniforms are way different.
>>
>>35177001
It was in the Lucky 38
>>
>>35177001
it's surplus given to cops, the number is just a number for keeping track of it at the armory instead of having to bust out your glasses to read the serial number.
>>
>>35177060
>there's always one
>>
You are in charge of an armoury with two hundred weapons in five calibres.
Every two weeks the dirty officer ricks up and wants to count them.
How do you make sure that they are all in order by serial number?
You add your own number to the weapon so that Yu can put it back in the rack in the same place it came from.

There are even written instructions from army that tell you where to put the number, how big it should be and what colour.
>>
File: 1467658142736.jpg (92KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1467658142736.jpg
92KB, 601x601px
>>35177001
>that rifle

PLEASE GIVE HER A NICE HOME SHES TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE GETTING ABUSED POINTLESSLY
>>
>>35177001
each soldier is issued a personal weapon that is kept in the unit armory. It's numbered so the armorer doesn't have to check every weapon's serial number till he finds that soldier's weapon.
>>
>>35177060
>Giving the actual answer
Next tell anon why they fail you rifle cleanliness
>>
>>35177001
8€?
What an odd thing to spray on a rifle
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.