[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arsenal SLR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5060.jpg (69KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5060.jpg
69KB, 1024x681px
I have a problem with the trigger sticking during the reset. I actually have to push the trigger back myself because it gets stuck during the reset. Any tips on how to fix that?

I checked the trigger springs and they seem to be correct.
>>
Sell it and buy an AR.
>>
Post a pic of your FCG, just to extra sure
>>
File: IMG_5064.jpg (2MB, 3024x3815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5064.jpg
2MB, 3024x3815px
>>35176335
>>
Well, any suggestions?
>>
>>35176596
Take it out and re install it, see if that fixes it
>>
>>35176596
Does your disconnector, and/or hammer have a burr on their engagement surfaces? Is the hammer and trigger moving freely when not engaged?
>>
Also check to see if the left leg of your hammer spring isn't catching the side of the trigger when it's been pressed.
>>
>>35176316
>>35176316
You could call arsenal and ship it back or buy yourself an AK trigger group from tapco. Lastly you could take your trigger group out and try to figure it out, it's hard to tell what's hanging with the trigger group installed
>>
>>35176316
Arsenal triggers aren't great tbqh, I replace all mine with tapco G2s.
>>
File: 2ica0ls.jpg (44KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
2ica0ls.jpg
44KB, 640x439px
>>35176316

Get an ALG AKT. That's what I did with both my Arsenals.
>>
>>35177365
I remember reading that the hammer hits the rivet behind it on the reset and flattens it.
>>
>>35179841
I have an SLR106 with an ALG AKT. The disconnector does hit the rivet behind it. I'm not sure about other companies that make AK FCGs such as CMC or Tapco, but ALG recommends cutting down on the rivet or shaving a bit of material off the disconnector for some AKs (Arsenal so happens to be one of them), so that the repeated stress doesn't cause the disconnector doesn't rip off.

I was a perpetual retard and just kept on replacing trigger groups without doing the modification and I've had the disconnectors torn off twice. Now with the mod, it's fixed.
>>
>>35179986
Did you just grind down the tail on the disconnector?
>>
File: IMG_1854.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>35179986
not that guy, but how many rounds do you think i could go without having to do this? i installed my alg a year ago and have put around 600 down the pipe.
installing the trigger was a bitch and i don't want to do it again.
>>
>>35176325
hurrr durrrr, uh got muh ayyyarrr like 90% of the other normalfaggots
>>
>>35176744
>tapco

fuck off, poorfaggot
>>
>>35176744
>tapco
Enjoy peening your bolt carrier.
Arsenal triggers are fine, I actually replaced a Tapco FCG with an Arsenal on one of my AKs, and the pull went from being garbage to pretty decent.

OP: Assuming you haven't fucked with anything, 90% chance it's an issue with your disconnector.
Start by polishing the contact surfaces of it, as well as your hammer shelf. If that doesn't help, either adjust the angle of the hook on the disconnector, or bitch at Arsenal to send you a new FCG.
While you're at it, replace the wretched Shepherd's crook for a pin retainer plate.
>>
>>35177330
>Arsenal triggers aren't great tbqh, I replace all mine with tapco G2s.
since when aren't G2s what arsenal uses for compliance count?
>>
>>35183202
The Arsenal FCG I bought came with a US made trigger and disconnector, Bulgarian hammer. Can't say if it's the same as what they sell the guns with, though.
>>
>>35183210
maybe it was just the SGL line but i'd have sworn they came with G2 FCGs, and US made furniture+muzzle device for part count allowing them to ship with factory magazines. not sure why the SLR would have been any different at the time but i suppose current rifles may be another matter entirely.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.