[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That grip...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Guns-For-Women-f.jpg (62KB, 1021x640px) Image search: [Google]
Guns-For-Women-f.jpg
62KB, 1021x640px
Gun Digest used this photo as the header for their article on guns for stronk womyn.

Well at least it's not behind the slide I guess.
>>
>>35173423
its wimminz you sekist pig
>>
>>35173423

If you're actually having to pull your gun out, 90% of the time you're gonna have a shit grip.

Before arguing with "I train daily, so this wouldn't happen." You're a retard. Go try some force on force training, you'll see how often people don't use proper grip when stressed. Even when you watch police footage of them pew pew some one, they usually have shit grip too.

You're under stress, adrenaline is high, so much shit is going on.

Plus I wouldn't be surprised if the women in pic related has never shot a gun, same goes for the photographer.

Like always, OP is a faggot.
>>
>>35173447
Seriously, try gripping the gun like that, it actually hurts your arm.

She's not doing force on force training, she's holding the gun for a photo op.
>>
>>35173423
>strong hand is high to prevent muzzle flip
>support hand is very low for better leverage
This is literally the best grip for high-power pistols, but how some pussy 9mm faggot can know about that, right?
>>
>>35173423
eh...Whatever. I used to be one of those guys who used criticize how other people's grips. Then i grew up and realized that guns are different, people's hands are different, people have different shooting idiosyncrasies, etc.

I eventually came to the realization that there is no one absolute for such things and ultimately it's about finding out what works for you. Those that believe otherwise are fake experts.
>>
>>35173522
No really, try it, it actually hurts.

I imagine it will hurt even more actually trying to manage recoil.

Teacupping would be better than this.
>>
This grip could only be bested by sideways grip
>>
>>35173423
What the fuck is that thumb doing. Why would you ever do that for any reason, including "I am a twelve year old girl and what is this". Fuck.
>>
>>35173447
I don't know about you. I've done force on force and I'd estimate that 70% of the time my grip was perfect, 30% less that optimal, and 10%(at most) shit. This was with a Safariland ALS on a duty belt. I guess IWB might change that a little, but if you are getting a shit draw almost every time you draw, the problem isn't stress, the problem is your motor skills.
>>
>>35173838
Look where the left thumb is. Now find a pistol and try to do the same thing. I bet you literally couldn't do that without trying.
>>
>>35173845
K, what the fuck is your point?
>>
>>35173491
Women don't have a strong hand. They don't masturbate like us.
>>
>>35173872
They can shlick for hours, though. At least wrist and fingers should be strong enough.
>>
>>35173849
She deliberately did that. That was not a fuckup.
>>
>>35173887
It could go either way IMO. I've seen equally shitty grips from women I've taken out for a range date. I do a dry lesson at my place before we go and I wind up correcting them 2-3 times at the range before I give up and just let them have fun.
>>
File: Caroline Wozniacki.webm (595KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
Caroline Wozniacki.webm
595KB, 400x522px
>>35173872
>Women don't have a strong hand

Try dating female tennis or a handball player. They dont even have to be pro players...
>>
>>35173899
No m8, actually go pick up a gun and try to do that. It's fucking impossible to do by accident.
>>
>>35173877
Horseshit, mine starts flapping her wrists and complaining about lack of cock after about 10 minutes.
>>
>>35173920
Well, your waifu is shit then.
>>
>>35173914
I'm not saying it's an accident, I'm saying they do that deliberately because they think it's more comfortable.
>>
>>35173949
But it clearly isn't, I'm doing it right now and it's massively uncomfortable.
>>
>>35173964
Congratulations, you have more mental acuity than like 90% of women.
>>
>>35173971
Yes, but the normal shit grips are easier to do, more likely to naturally occur, and considerably more comfortable. We're dealing with a unique kind of retardation here, you actually have to move your right hand from where it naturally goes in order to get that thumb in there and make everything much less comfy.
>>
>>35173988
Not that anon, but are you seriously such a retard that you cant picture how someone would go ~
>'okay now hold the pistol out like you're about to shoot it'
>'perfect, hold that pose'
>'say have you ever thought about taking your career a bit more... seriously?'

It's a fucking staged picture anon. What is comfy to you isn't to literally anyone else with not your hands. She is literally standing there taking pictures you faggot.
>>
>>35173988
I'm not much of a misogynist, but I'm convinced that if you put a gun in most female's hands, that they turn into an actual retard.
>>
>>35174020
>>35174023

No seriously, try it. This can not be explained by normal laws of stupidity. Even a child given a nerf gun would never end up holding it like that, you need to put some effort in.
>>
>>35174033
I did, and I don't know how else to phase it to your specific spectrum of autism. It's wrong, I get it, but other people can and will do it. It's called empathy to be able to understand that they do it.
>>
File: 6097_021.jpg (45KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
6097_021.jpg
45KB, 320x240px
>>35173423
Why are her hands BIGGER THAN HER HEAD?

what caliber is the gun too?
>>
>>35173872
You obviously never met my ex
>>
>>35174053
It's called perspective.
>>
>>35174053
I think it's a g17, it's just wide angle lens adding a distortion effect.
>>
>>35173423
Its true what they say, Isosceles makes everyone look like they're about to take a shit.
>>
>>35173872
What if she has a feminine penis?
>>
File: 20170818_223022.png (61KB, 232x231px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_223022.png
61KB, 232x231px
Is there some kind of an award for the most useless thread of the week?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.