[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that /k/ actually means /k/eystone state?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: k minutemen by state sept2017.png (184KB, 1127x755px) Image search: [Google]
k minutemen by state sept2017.png
184KB, 1127x755px
When did you realize that /k/ actually means /k/eystone state?
>>
>>35169175
Always meant that too me.

> nothing quite like PA superiority
>>
All of these are honeypots. Every. Single. One.
>>
On the subject of PA, where is a good place to live? Looking to get out of NY, is there anywhere where that has ample job ops but still kind of rural?
I'm in the museum field so that usually means I have to be somewhat close to a city
>>
What?
>>
>>35169526
plz explain
the keystone states? or the threads?
>>
>>35169581
no. fuck off. fucking seriously.

every fucking new yorker moves to pa and you all shit up the entire state.

you are rude, ignorant, loud, pushy, annoying, arrogant and trashy. you bring your fucked up bizarre self centered life expectations and try to ruin anything good we had. i remember what it was like before the recession and you all hadn't fled here. stay in new york.

and please remember, if you do move to PA, literally every local hates you. they might be nice to your face, but they fucking hate you. remember that.
>>
Fuck all of you niggers trying to come and shit up Pennsylvania. Make your own states better you weak willed shitheads. Don't destroy what's beautiful simply because you don't have it.
>>
>>35169175
Holy shit we have 12 minuteman in Pa? Why did I never know this. I knew we had a lot of Nike sites but that seems excessive.
>>
>>35170560
Lol dude, someone from ny steal your gf or something? I just live here right now, ny isnt even my home state. Btw where in PA do you live? I want to be your neighbor
>>
>>35170585
/k/ always tell people in commie states to move but then throws a fit when their state is the destination
>>
>>35170560
Not from PA but I get it. Oregonian here, I fucking hate the Californians that have came up here and fucked my states laws. The worst being anyone can now call the cops, say I'm unstable and I loose my guns with out a trial. So anyways, I feel for you. It's to late for me but, you need to protect your state.
>>
>>35170560
>faggot
>>
>>35170585
>trying to come and shit up Pennsylvania
Google eastern flyover states.\

"Close behind Virginia are Maryland, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.
These states have substantially more daily flyovers than any other."
>>
>>35170585
If things don't work out here in Canada I'm moving to PA for
>better gun laws
>went for trump
>still a northern state so I'm close to cities where friends are
>>
>>35171016
What part of Oregon? Don't see a lot of us
>>
>>35172619
Not that guy, but Prineville reporting in.
>>
>>35172662
Just moved from the armpit of Albany to nice and quiet Halsey. Knew a slut from prineville but I don't remember her name.
>>
File: Motoko_Outfits[1].jpg (18KB, 351x314px) Image search: [Google]
Motoko_Outfits[1].jpg
18KB, 351x314px
/k/ uses the letter k because it stands for Kusanagi. It's the name of an anime character who's body was a weapon in itself.
>>
File: Kusanagi operating.gif (1022KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
Kusanagi operating.gif
1022KB, 500x269px
>>35173022
Everyone knows that, anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.