[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clowning around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Anybody else gonna be doing the clown shit this October?

Share tips and tricks here

>police scanners and scouting
>buddies with escape cars
>How to actually be scary/non cliche without getting the shit beaten out of you/getting shot
>>
XD
>>
>>35169125
Great way to get yourself shot
>>
>>35169167
http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/michigan-recording-law

Stuff like this makes it hard to find out if somebody carries or not, but there are legal ways to find out, like approaching them prior to clowning in an intimidating manner and seeing how they react. Just don't be an autist once things heat up.
>>
>>35169167
This. The danger is not worth a few giggles.
>>
>>35169167
>>35169407
Why not just make sure your target doesn't carry?
>>
>>35169509
>Hey, do you have a gun on you? No? OK, I'll be back later.

How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>35169530
Yeah you need to be smoother than that.
>>
"fbi"
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>35169616
>Eyy, is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
>>
>>35169646
Or just be like "bro you're not allowed to conceal carry around here, this is private property." or something like that and see how they react. Their first response should be anger before they notice the oddity of the nagging, then just play it off and leave.

Of course linking it to an address is hard to do legally, but I think it's legal to follow people you know the residence of so you just work backwards.
>>
>>35169509
>Concealed Carry
>Find out if they are carrying
>CONCEALED
Holy fuck, I did not know this level of autism was real.
>>
>>35169530
they could just go to nu-male and liberal areas. That or vegans. Really any pussy or democrats.
>>
>>35169125
Remove bozo
>>
Adults dressed as clowns get the bullet too
>>
Don't chase someone or seem like a threat.

Don't carry weapons.
>>
>>35169848
>Really any pussy or democrats
>Implying there's a difference between the two (unless you're talking about Rustbelt business democrats)
>>
>>35169797
That whole line of reasoning is fucking stupid. Most people that CC know where they can carry or simply don't give a fuck. Secondly, they're going to be suspicious of some random person coming up to them, probably at night, telling them about their concealed weapon.

>but I think it's legal to follow people you know the residence of
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what're you're trying to say but by that line of logic, stalking isn't a thing.
>follow random qt3.14 to house
>follow to gym
>follow to store
>back to house
>innatree trynna see dem tittiez
>mo'fuckin' 5-0, nigguh
>charged with criminal mischief and stalking
>BUT I KNEW WHERE SHE LIVED
>get your b-hole blown out by Jamal in county lock-up

I was going to bring up another point but as I was typing, I became angered at how autistic and socially retarded you are. Neck yourself, faggot.
>>
>>35170108
>implying their first thought wont be some sort of stolen valor shit where they'll be super cocky
>implying you don't already know where they live, so you can just run off into the trees after learning if they carry or not.
>>
>>35169509
Because then not only can you be arrested for harrassment, criminal mischief, and communicating a threat (and potentially assault) they can also get you for stalking. And in some jurisdictions that will conclusively prove a premeditated act which bumps those up a notch on the "you're fucked" scale.
>>
You are retarded
>>
File: Bozo.jpg (110KB, 495x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bozo.jpg
110KB, 495x720px
>>35169868
That's a Bozo no-no! Pro tip, revolvers don't eject brass. Not until you want them to, at least.
>>
boy i can't wait to hear about retards getting shot this October.
>>
The new IT movie just came out. There's going to be a lot of dead Pennywise going around.
>>
>>35169125
you guys should go fuck yourselves this is the dumbest idea ever and you should not try to scare people on purpose
>>
Seriously though the cops won't give a fuck about who in a clown mask and if they are shot dead. Niggering around does not make you more human.
>>
>>35171500
>should not try to scare people on purpose
Don't get your panties in a knot Susan, it's fucking October. Trick or treat you Leftist bitch.
>>
>>35171556
No bags, no candy fuckface.
>>
>driving home from work, a little past midnight
>long ass stretch of dark road
>clown in the middle of the fucking road
>stop just short of him
>does that lame horror movie shit
>slow walk, little wave, coming towards my car holding a bat
>freak out for a few seconds
>look closer
>it's a fucking nerf bat or some shit
>remember that I'm in a car and he's not
>accelerate
>he jumps but doesn't react quickly enough
>clip him
>hear him yell
>get home
>call police non-emergency number and tell them some asshole in a clown outfit is jaywalking
>never hear anything back
>>
>see clown on side of the road
>roll down window
>"FAGGOT"
>keep driving
>>
>>35171607
If you do anything other than this, you're retarded
>>
>>35171521
>terrorizing normies is ok
Its psychos like you that give the police state the power it has. Someone should really report this thread to the fbi but im too lazy.
>>
>>35169125
What state are you in? Where did you get this idea? Is there another forum coordinating "clowning?"
>>
>>35170198
>implying youre not the biggest faggot on 4chan right now
>>
File: Caspar_David_Friedrich_002.jpg (254KB, 2048x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Caspar_David_Friedrich_002.jpg
254KB, 2048x1265px
>>35169125
Im going clown hunting this october. Ill leave the gun at home. It'll be just me and Mr. Louisville slugger. What are you gonna do ? Call the cops?
#1 that's going to awfully hard to do when you're in a fucking coma with your jaw wired shut.
#2 what would you tell them? I was trying to look menacing and scary and someone mistook me for a real threat?

Seriously if i see a clown im going to start swinging for the fences at your peanut shaped skull. Why? Because you're an easy victim. You're doing something society frowns on and ive got an easy sympathetic alibi.

You know what? A 9 iron would be better, the angled end would really tear skull skin easy. And as a coup de grace I can turn it and bust a hole in your head and scramble your brain. Those brain damage seizure twitches are beautiful.
>>
File: Driver_Nephi.jpg (487KB, 980x700px) Image search: [Google]
Driver_Nephi.jpg
487KB, 980x700px
>>35171822
Hey Nephi how are you
>>
>>35169848
This is the correct answer. Do this shit in upper-middle class suburbia where everyone's pussified and progressive. Bonus points if you wear blackface as well as the clown getup, then they won't report you because they don't want teh ebil bolice to shoot an innocent minority
>>
>>35171822
[linkin park intensifies]
>>
>>35171985
>upper-middle class suburbia
>not calling the cops the moment they think a minority is in the neighborhood
>>
>>35172000
>>35171985
>>35172104
You guys are supporting a violent terrorist. What if he "scares" your mom and she has a heart attack? This is literally delinquency at it's very worst. People should be nice to eachother and not have to walk around being paranoid that some asshole is going to take pleasure in causing them harm, but obviously this thread is proof that a world like that could never exist specifically because of vile cruelty like this.

Seriously is there a way to anonymously tip the FBI? OP really should have his IP logged or something and if that is unrealistic that is pretty shitty that we cannot even tip off police about psychos that want to give old ladies heart attacks.
>>
>>35171714
The government is paying me to do it and not telling me why.
>>
File: 1456104715389.png (67KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
1456104715389.png
67KB, 400x325px
>>
File: 1490643659869.jpg (45KB, 374x503px) Image search: [Google]
1490643659869.jpg
45KB, 374x503px
>>35172196

it's literally tips.fbi.gov

you don't have to put anything in the identifying information boxes, they aren't required.
>>
File: 1501687363556.png (361KB, 859x605px) Image search: [Google]
1501687363556.png
361KB, 859x605px
>one of these guys was in the park not far from my house (saw it on tinder)
>get one of my own old halloween masks and walk up to him
>apparently he didnt prepare for this so he just waits
>turns out he was some 15 year old autist and told me he was looking for a laugh
>pin him to the ground and punch out two of his teeth and knock him unconscious
>never ever got in trouble for it
>>
>>35171822
>a clown touched me when I was a child
>>
File: ef5.png (71KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ef5.png
71KB, 350x350px
>>35169125
*unholsters stunbaton*
>>
Oh shit the fbi showed up at my house guys, what do I do?
>>
>>35171475
He don't float so good.
>>
>>35171822
>Not screwing in some eye bolts into your bat.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.