[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heirloom Bone Weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1MB, 4096x2301px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
1MB, 4096x2301px
Burials are useless, and urns full of ashes are useful only as decoration.
I think it'd be really neat if, when I die, my bones are removed and incorporated into weapons or other items that can be given to my family.

What would be the best weapons to make using human bones, in terms of appearance/functionality?
A solid-bone-handle knife or revolver? A semi-automatic handgun with bone grips?
What about long guns? Are there any human bones large enough to be made into a shotgun or rifle stock?
Could the ribcage be incorporated into armor?

Post your ideas.
>>
what about being compressed into a gem and embedded on your choice of gun? Put the whole family when they die on it? keeps going for generations filling up guns
>>
>>35168706
You'll probably think that's stupid when you grow up.
>>
>>35168706
Fuck off pagan.

I carry the belongings of my fore fathers so i dont squander what the men before me hath wrought. I believe the tools of men are imbibed with their spirit.

Bones are bad JUJU.
>>
File: nod.jpg (189KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
nod.jpg
189KB, 600x763px
>>35169330
That's a really comfy way of looking at things. I EDC my grandpa's old-timer knife, so this makes me feel like I carry his spirit with me wherever I go.
>>
tfw you wind up in some pawn shop in 50 years.
>>
>>35169330
Pagan here, I think you meant to call him a faggot.
>>
>>35168706
I edc my grandfathers gold chain because I'm not some faggy edgelord who wants bone weapons.
>>
>>35168706
Make an ax of my femur

>>35169739
>drug addled nephew trades you for a 20 sack
>>
>>35169330
You sound like one of those wiccan 3-fold law faggots.
>>
>>35168810
I feel like that wouldn't be the same. There'd be no DNA left, just carbon atoms. It wouldn't be much different from a gem made of fireplace ashes.
It'd also probably be a lot more expensive.
>>
File: 1502200261870.png (597KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1502200261870.png
597KB, 600x592px
>>35168706
Typical edgelord autism.
>>
>>35168706
>What about long guns?
>Are there any human bones large enough to be made into a shotgun or rifle stock?

Muh dick
>>
File: gun-for-ants_o_2100539.jpg (235KB, 480x652px) Image search: [Google]
gun-for-ants_o_2100539.jpg
235KB, 480x652px
>>35172858
>>
>>35172565
I object to the notion that bones are inherently edgy.
>>
>>35168810
Better idea, cremation and then have your ashes loaded into 10k cartridges with excess capacity. Literally protect your ancestors from beyond the grave.
>>
>>35173798
*descendants, obviously
>>
>>35173798

Theres a company thats been doing that for some yrs now. When I die, i plan on having that done, as well as each person getting a firearm too. Not sure what gin to get every one.
>>
>>35171073
Born and raised christian.
But my dad always subscribed to the idea that there was more to it than that.

Im not a wicken, i just believe there is more to it than whats written in the good book.
>>
>>35169766
What kind of pagan? and I did mean pagan.
>>
>>35173798
I'm not sure I get what you mean. Like, replace some of the gunpowder in the cartridges with ash?
>>
File: 1499485916446.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499485916446.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>be 13
>have lots of good boy points
>I collect military stuff but no gun
>convince parents to get me gun for birthday
>dad knows about guns but always at work, mom knows jack shit
>mommy takes me to gun show
>I pick out a German Mauser K98 that was refurbished by the Yugos (you could still see some of the German markings) for like $250
>now has guns
>a month or two later
>dress up and play as German sniper in Stalingrad wearing rusted out German helmet with no liner but a hat on the inside to make it fit
>be done playing, load rifle back up
>go take shit
>come back and start playing again
>BOOM.mp3
>be upstairs
>OHSHIT.jpg
>mom screaming up the stairs "WHAT WAS THAT?!?!"
>come to door and scream "WHAT?!" (deaf because gun went off in my room)
>she repeats
>I say "I don't know what that was??"
>she convinces herself that a car driving by threw fireworks
>entire upstairs smells like burnt powder
>she's too lazy to come up the stairs and inspect
>mfw she never found out until I told her as an adult
>>
>>35177987
Was it a blank or did you punch a hole in your house?
>>
>>35177987
whoops wrong thread, sorry guys

>>35178841
yes, hole in the wall
>>
>>35177987
haha retard
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.