[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEA vs ATF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: la_dea.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
la_dea.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
Which agency is more bloated and incompetent?
>>
>>35168433
Dea for sure
>>
>>35168433
>bloated
DEA
>incompetent
ATF
>>
>>35168433
You never hear about the DEA letting drugs into the wild trying to find "Mr. Big" or doing no knock raids and flashbanging children in the face... Soooo
>>
>>35168554
Lmao instead they just arrest doctors who arent doing anything but writing a lot of scripts but ignoring the fact they're the only doctor in 50 miles
>>
>>35168477
This
>>
I hope the DEA and ATF go to war and destroy each other
>>
>>35168433
They're more competent than your local police. Seriously, whats up with American cops. No class, no brains, all cock strut. Hitting nurses, shooting milfs, punching babies, killing chickens. Do you let literal retards into the police force?
>>
>>35169542
a combination of little to no screening and little to no training in most places.

Even in Minnesota, where we make them get a 2 year degree and do 6 months of POST training, they're incredibly incompetent.
>>
>>35170161
Well, it's Minnesota. You people are only a small step above maple-back snow beaners.
>>
>>35170193
That's literally just Minneapolis. Once you leave the TC Metro it's a fucking paradise, except for the mosquitoes.
>>
>>35168433
ATF is the reigning champion.

Waco (and to some extent Oklahoma City) was their fault.

And all the right wing militia and soverign citizen nuts that sprang outta that which all the other departments had to deal with for decades to this day.

And now the NRA that has been fucking them over is literally their boss now.
>>
DEA helped cartels so them i guess.
>>
>>35170221
I wish the TC did an I-35 and disappear
>>
>>35170238
so did ATF. Every heard of Fast and Furious?
>>
>>35170253
Somalis to the left of me,
Hipsters to the right,
here I am, stuck in the Metro with you
>>
>>35168579
>writing a lot of scripts

What?
>>
>>35170542
The DEA has been arresting doctors that write prescriptions for painkillers for drug trafficking
>>
>>35168433
they both deserve to eternally die in a fire for crimes against humanity
>>
>>35170567
while millions of legitimate pain sufferers go untreated and the only other choice to get any relief from severe chronic pain is street drugs like heroin or suicide
>>
>>35168579
That is incompetence too. Damn, they're both retarded agencies.
>>
>>35170656
This, thats why no other man should be in charge of another man's body or brain. THe same arguments that are used against drugs are used against guns, ie dangerous for some.
>>
File: american-made.png (325KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
american-made.png
325KB, 670x377px
>>35168554
umm sweetie the dea might not be letting drugs into the wild but other agencies most notably the CIA (notice how heroin got cheaper during the afgan war same with vietnam) and I would be suprised if the dea didnt *let* this happen at some level.
>>
>>35170238
The whole drug war helps cartels.
>>
>>35170656
>street drugs like heroin or suicide
>street drugs like suicide
top kek
>>
>>35168433
>bloated and incompetent
Atf by far.
>ruby ridge
>using D-boys at Waco
>selling fake explosives in entrapment's to justify their existance
>illegally selling tobaco for a slush fund for god knows what probably PATCON 2.0
>being nearby a tragedy every time a vote is going on that might start to kill the NFA, that hospital the other day
>participating in FAST & FURIOUS by trying to have FFL's break the law, end game bing seizure of whitey'murican guns
>>
>>35170567
>The DEA has been arresting doctors that write prescriptions for painkillers for drug trafficking
yeah a new york jew who prescribed 3.5 million in 6 months
>>
>>35169542
>Do you let literal retards into the police force?
yes because of forced racial quotas they had to lower standards. there was even one cop of sued a city and one cause they said he was to smart to join the force.
>>
>>35170229
>And now the NRA that has been fucking them over is literally their boss now
???
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.